Hallo, I have a problem with the code in !JoomlaComment. When I search code of my website I see that the script of !JoomlaComment repeat row of the style for the template SSlide-emotop. My website URL: http://www.ostrowiecka.pl Please look code o...
PHP GD is required for CAPTCHA, otherwise graphics will not display and no error is logged. I operate a Linux Debian platform with Apache, and PHP GD is provided as a Debian package. For reference, the source code website is http://www.phpgd.com , ...
Im using Sobi2 for a shop and bar list of my town. I think joomlacomment is better than jcomment but can't use it beacause joomlacomment don't have plug-ins for sobi2. Can you do that ? Thank you so much and sorry for my bad english (i'm french)...
Hi, My name is Ahmad... That's my first post on Jomcomment forums I am building a custom Joomla! installation preloaded with all blogging features... My package will be free for everyone, I am working on it to help Joomla! beginners who want t...
Hi there I'd like to know if !joomlacomment has ping and trackback functionality? I'd really like to use this as part of the blog section of my website but pinging and trackbacks are fairly important when it comes to blogging and I don't see th...
I just installed Joomlacomment.... looks pretty cool until I go to actually add a comment. Then all my UBBCode and Emoticons are in one column. No matter what settings I choose in the back-end, I get the same thing.... so my comment section is real...
I made the estonian.zip Estonian translation, email notifications are still not translated in part because I was not able to find the right wording. Trying to improve in near future. Now the current translated version is 4.0 beta2...
Hi, I have a small problem. I just noticed that the name of the sender is not visible if they don't add a title. Is this something I easily can fix on my own? I went into the backend and added an empty space as title and now "User - " is...
First: I love the commenting software! I've now experimented with every non-commercial type and yours is clearly the easiest, overall best and best looking. I do have one issue though: I've set up a 'latest comments' menu item with your module,...
Hi, I just installed "Joomlacomment 4 beta2" and MMS blog 2.3.0 - I then went to "Other components settings" to set the mms plugin up. Now when I go to mmsblog the comments are not there !! If I activate ( from MMS blog par...
As you can see, the emoticons area is a bit too wide..How to decrease the gap? ...
Any suggestions on how to change the color of the fields "Name, Email, Title" and the phrase "Please input the anti-spam code that you can read in the image." They are showing up as a white or light yellow. Thanks ...
Hi, I have just recently installed Joomlacomment. Now at first I was testing all the settings and turned on the voteing system now when I go to turn it off it stays on. I would like to not have this on the home page so how can I remove this from the ...
I installed the joomlacomment4.0.0beta1.zip (I am using Joomla 1.5) and I got: error when moving /var/www/vhosts/http://josiesquedesignsdev.com/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php TO /var/www/vhosts/http://josiesq...
Hello, this component is great, but I need one small help. When someone replies to existing comment, his reply is a little bit right than the original comment. It is ok, I like it. But the post box doesnt change its size and it comes out of my page...
I installed JoomlaComment with succes, but not appears in article, why? Content - !JoomlaComment and System - !JoomlaComment CleanCache is enabled! Why not appears in article? My site is in construction, you can to loged in my site for solve ...
Ok so I just installed !JoomlaComment and it's showing up on every Article... Is there a way to choose in which Articles it shows up on? update: So I see there is a way ... I just can't access it... When I go to Components > !Joomlacommen...
Hello, and thanks for this wonderful component! I've succesfully installed it, and I've added the Latest/Most comments Module, but I've a probem: it seems that some parameters are missing in the Parameters Panel when adding a new Module. I can see...
I just finished installing joomlacomment and when i try to access the component settings, it just gives me a blank page. Try to access other components are fine but attempting to tinker with the !joomlacomment component settings gives me a blank pag...
I am logged in but every time I click on marketplace I get a 404 page error....

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

problem with the script
Hallo, I have a problem with the code in !JoomlaComment. When I search code of ...
4 Replies
Posted on Monday, 10 August 2009
Solved: CAPTCHA requires PHP GD
PHP GD is required for CAPTCHA, otherwise graphics will not display and no error...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 07 August 2009
Joomlacomment for Sobi2, is that possible ?
Im using Sobi2 for a shop and bar list of my town. I think joomlacomment is bett...
4 Replies
Posted on Friday, 26 September 2008
Use {READON_COUNT} on the template
Hi, My name is Ahmad... That's my first post on Jomcomment forums I am bui...
6 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 30 July 2009
Trackback?
Hi there I'd like to know if !joomlacomment has ping and trackback functional...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 06 August 2009