Hello and thank you for your nice component| I have just installed joomlacomment and so far looks excellent. I have just a couple of requests, or maybe they are already possible and I simply have not figured it out... I would ike the voting to ...
Hi! First of all thank you for a good program. I am happy. Every thing is working fine! I have one question: how to downsize the comments on the page. Like at your demo "Write comment (80 Comments)>>". Please explain how did y...
On this moment use i am jocomment 3.26 and my forum gets 4 times a weak world of warcraft, russian and chinees spam. ip-banning is not a sollution for this problem. I want now to upgrade to jocomment 4.0 beta 1 but when i install jocomment get i the ...
I have the module installed to show the latest comments. Its nice. If i hover with my mouse over the link i get a nice preview and some other stuff. The problem is that when i log in the styling dissapears. Whe i hover over the links all i get is...
joomla has correct time but not joomla comments for example i posted a comment and it says 2009-06-28 08:35:22 when it should be 19:35 in posting its just what u want to be first date or year or time but i cannot find anything to change hour...
Hi. When try to manage !Joomlacomment and go : Components -> !Joomlacomment -> anything I've got error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /users/marcingdula/www/http://spokogry.pl/administrator/components/com_comment...
Hello I have JoomlaComment 4.0 and i use Eventlist. I have no problem to integrate comments in the detail event. But i would like integrate comment in the venue page. How can i use the eventlist plugin to display comment on the venue page ? ...
I want to replace comment edit buttons separator which by default is set to: | ...
Hi, the comments appear in article layout, but nothing in category/blog layouts. Include/exclude permissions are set correctly. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. http://www.foothillwebdesign.com See blog menu and articles menu (articles disp...
Hi, can you please provide me with a link to download the previous version of JoomComment? I can't use the current one. Thanks for your help....
Hello my dear friends. I would like to use the comments page already open when the user enter at the article, today it´s appearing like this: And I need to click the add button to use, then it will open like this: How can I set the secon...
Hi everyone, i just tried to install Joomlacomments on my joomla 1.5 site. I selected upload package file and get the following error There was a problem with your installation error when moving /home/zmmapper/public_html/http://kingben...
Hi, I was wondering ...can you use this comments system with GroupJive? Thanks...
Hi all, im new with jom comment. I just installed it recently and currentl still playing around with it.. [img]httphttp://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8380/jomcoment.jpg[/img] if you take a look at the screenshot above, you may notice the two cir...
Hi there, I have installed this component with great succes accept some buttons don't work at the frontpage. I cannot reply someone's message. And i also can't edit someone's else message. hopefully you can help me with this problem....
After problems with php-code on every page (is solves - thanks - problem somewhere in the FTP-software...?) I now have upgrade to version 4.0beta1. Using 'mydefault-emotop' and changed a bit in the CSS. To do this, I had to change the folder 'media'...
Site users have tried to comment on articles and are having issues. The component works well in Firefox. In Safari and IE the fields are filled in and click the send button. After this happens the "wheels spin" as if the component is pro...
I would like to know if it is possible change the editor used in Joomlacomment. In the site I'm doing I will need to use the JCE, and would like to standardize on joomlacomment. Can anybody give me some advice on how to do? thanks...
Hi. Have problem with captha. your captha not stopping spam bots....
I've got Akismet key and enabled it. If I post anything, get this error apparing instead of my post text, right in the message input area <br /> <b>Parse error</b>: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

voting modification request
Hello and thank you for your nice component| I have just installed joomlacomm...
3 Replies
Posted on Friday, 01 May 2009
downsize the comments
Hi! First of all thank you for a good program. I am happy. Every thing is wo...
5 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 23 July 2009
Upgrade 3.26 > 4.0 error
On this moment use i am jocomment 3.26 and my forum gets 4 times a weak world of...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 24 July 2009
Preview in module is not ok after i log in
I have the module installed to show the latest comments. Its nice. If i hover ...
8 Replies
Posted on Monday, 20 July 2009
time is not correct
joomla has correct time but not joomla comments for example i posted a commen...
18 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 28 June 2009