Hi there... Using 4.0 beta1... And can´t find where I must translate the "begin" link in the pagination of my comments... Im using portuguese-BR... All others nav links are translated, only begin is not... Here´s a link of the live...
Using v3.26 on beta site for several months now I've been very happy with the features, etc. I recently used JoomlaPack Backup to archive my hosted site and restore it locally so I could make final changes before going live next week. After restor...
Hello! Not sure if someone has picked this up already but i couldnt see it or if its available. But have the ability to just close comments on one post and not the category and show a message/custom message. I'm running a Sims fansite and i k...
Do you consider it stable enough for live and active sites? I'm looking forward to turning off Legacy mode in 1.5. Thanks for the new release!...
just a little circle spinning but not posting comments....
Joomla Comment is appearing on every page (except the home page). It seems like a pretty good program, but enough is enough! My plan is to have a menu choice that opens up a page with only joomla comment on it - and none the rest of the pages would...
Hi, I am having a problem on my website. The first comment posted on an article works fine, but a second one cannot be added. The send buton just flashes. I have tried removing the live_site value in the config file, but my whole site just f...
Dan, I'm using RocketTheme with the font-size adjuster. When the font is set to medium size (default), the Send button at the bottom of the form gets cut off. When the font size is large, the button doesn't display at all. It seems to be hidden. I fi...
I need to enter a banner with iframe code in my website. That's the form I need to use (it's from a company). It begins like this <iframe id='a90a5171' name='a90a5171' src='http:// etc. it ends like this: </a></iframe>...
Is this something you guys need to look into? Hello Joseph, Thank you for contacting our Help Desk! The permissions of the php file should remain set to 755 as the ones that you have set up caused the following error message: [2009-07-02 ...
Hi, I downloaded jocomment and i really liked it. It was working great until my webhost blocked my website because of system overload, so i installed one caching plugin and enabled joomla's cache in global configuration. They reenabled my websi...
I've installed joomlacomment after cedit_articlefooter, but the comments are still displayed before the article footer defined by cedit_articlefooter. How can I change the order so that the article footer is displayed in between article and comments?...
I installed it and see it and set up some of the options but nothing is showing up on the posts to allow someone to make a comment. What am doing wrong?...
I installed it and see it and set up some of the options but nothing is showing up on the posts to allow someone to make a comment. What am doing wrong?...
First of all, I must thank you for this great extension. I've had some problems with the legacy plugin (with other extensions). Therefore I don't want to use the legacy mode anymore. I've just one question: Will there be a Native 1.5 Version of...
Hi, I am using Joomla Comment!!! I have problem when comments are posted they get broken off into several lines, some lines are long while others are short. And there a distance between the lines as if somone has entered blan lines in between. Als...
Peace be upon you.. Hello There I want to make "write comment" the same like "read more" button , the same style , background .. which line I should modify and to which code in which file? :huh:...
Hi I am using version 3.26 of the component. I upgraded from Joomla! 1.5.11 to 1.5.12 yesterday. Today, I have had a user who calls himself "Anonymous" post several comments against random articles on my website. All the user is pos...
Hi all, I have just installed !joomlacomment on two sites and it works fine on one, but not on the other and I have tried a couple of solutions suggested in the forum like changing permissions via Filezilla, but to no avail. The Captcha image just...
Hii Developer, Thanks for the useful component. The component is working fine with extensive features and settings. I have tried to customise the code as per my requirement. I have to add a selection box beside the name of the post entry for...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Problem with translation in pagination
Hi there... Using 4.0 beta1... And can´t find where I must translate the &...
6 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 07 July 2009
Manage Comments page link broken
Using v3.26 on beta site for several months now I've been very happy with the fe...
3 Replies
Close Comments on a Post
Hello! Not sure if someone has picked this up already but i couldnt see it or...
7 Replies
Posted on Friday, 03 July 2009
Good for Live and Active Sites?
Do you consider it stable enough for live and active sites? I'm looking forward...
2 Replies
joomla comments not working for me
just a little circle spinning but not posting comments....
31 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 23 June 2009