First of all, I must thank you for this great extension. I've had some problems with the legacy plugin (with other extensions). Therefore I don't want to use the legacy mode anymore. I've just one question: Will there be a Native 1.5 Version of...
Hi, I am using Joomla Comment!!! I have problem when comments are posted they get broken off into several lines, some lines are long while others are short. And there a distance between the lines as if somone has entered blan lines in between. Als...
Peace be upon you.. Hello There I want to make "write comment" the same like "read more" button , the same style , background .. which line I should modify and to which code in which file? :huh:...
Hi I am using version 3.26 of the component. I upgraded from Joomla! 1.5.11 to 1.5.12 yesterday. Today, I have had a user who calls himself "Anonymous" post several comments against random articles on my website. All the user is pos...
Hi all, I have just installed !joomlacomment on two sites and it works fine on one, but not on the other and I have tried a couple of solutions suggested in the forum like changing permissions via Filezilla, but to no avail. The Captcha image just...
Hii Developer, Thanks for the useful component. The component is working fine with extensive features and settings. I have tried to customise the code as per my requirement. I have to add a selection box beside the name of the post entry for...
Here is the link to my page: http://www.unigalactic.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78:stunning-images-of-volcano-eruption-taken-from-the-international-space-station&catid=6:spacenewscategory As you can see, The word "Comm...
At the end of my article there is a sentence that reads: Only registered users can leave comments. I want to change it to: To leave a comment, please log in. I can't find anywhere in the !JoomlaComment component that will allow me to do that. I d...
When user post a new message, time of post is wrong! I have my joomla site in global configuration locale settings - time zone settings: +2 hour UTC.... Example: my local time is 19:10, message post is 15:10 -4 hour !!!...
Hi after upgrade to 4.0 all the posts show d-m-Y H:i:s instead date and time: http://www.vorrei.org/ambiente/1-ambiente/372-mostri-di-cemento-nel-parco-di-monza.html how can I fix this?...
Hello here, I correctly installed et configurated Joomlacomment 4Alpha3. The slides under MT-DoubleSlide works fine with Firefox and Google Chrome.. But with IE8, i have a problem. i took screens to explain : IE8 : http://img188.imageshac...
Today i installed the joomlacomment extension and realy like it. But on my site the userbase is on SMF, not on the Joomla DB so i looked for somekind of integration between joomlacomment and SMF. I know there are bridges but i don't use it and i'm n...
Hi, first, i want to say "Thank you!" your component is really useful. Excuse me, my english isn't good, but i'll try to explain my problem... I've Joomla 1.5.8 (updated from 1.5.7) and !JoomlaComment 3.26 with Latest Comments 3.20 mo...
i want only all except: Name and Message i already enabled html and css but what codes i need and where to put those codes thanks ...
Hi I am trying to import comments from another comments systtem (Interspire) i get this when trying to import the data Import cancelled ! Comments imported from jos_alcomments and for com_content ALREADY EXIST !! But they dont! I have attached a...
Hello, I am having trouble with the comments. For some reason, only "topic" shows up and no comments afterwards. Here is the example: http://www.forexvote.com/forex-tutorial/forex-articles/91-forex-tips-and-advices/572-advices-for-for...
hello all, I have a little question about read more text area, i can only comment if i do read more in Layout. Is in Future a update how we can put only comment area in Layout or something ? i hope u understand me my english is really bad :b...
Hi all, I am happy i found this joomla com. all is good working. But my problem is: how i can change colour from modern layout ? iam newbie in joomla iamreally happy if u can help me. sry my english is not the best . ty very much...
I have a site at http://www.hiphop.com and all of a sudden the blog layouts are broken when JoomlaComment is turned on. I've tried to fix this by upgrading now to v3.26 and still same problem. Happens with any Comment template chosen, and has o...
Hi, I've got 4.0 alpha going without any issues. I have comments for every article on the site. Now, I would like to add comments for the sections. Is there any way to do this? Cheers! Alex...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

!JoomlaComment - 1.5 Native?
First of all, I must thank you for this great extension. I've had some problem...
2 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 28 June 2009
Comments lines break Off
Hi, I am using Joomla Comment!!! I have problem when comments are posted they...
16 Replies
Posted on Friday, 19 June 2009
wanna "write comment" za same style like
Peace be upon you.. Hello There I want to make "write comment" the...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 03 July 2009
Anonymous Comments
Hi I am using version 3.26 of the component. I upgraded from Joomla! 1.5.11 ...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 02 July 2009
No Captcha image - have checked other posts...
Hi all, I have just installed !joomlacomment on two sites and it works fine o...
4 Replies
Posted on Monday, 29 June 2009