hi everybody, !JoomlaComment is working properly on my J! 1.0.x but I can't see the captcha image... the server has: GD Support enabled GD Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible) FreeType Support enabled FreeType Linkage with freetype T1Lib Su...
Hey Daniel, i'm currently trying to get joomcomment support for a component of mine. It shows correctly the add comment link. But when clicking on the link nothing happens. Perhaps the link is wrong? -> #JOSC_TOP Link to the testing site: ...
My new site about Thule Air Base uses joolacomment....
This came with my template from YouJoomla. The template is the MyBlogv2. Trying to set up a blogging site. The way the template is set up installed, is the format I would like, except I want sections not articles. So what am I missing here? Is th...
I have been using the !joomlacomment app for a few weeks now and when users go to post they get an error that the post failed. I took three snapshots. After the error and a page refresh the comment section has stuff in it but though there was an er...
catid=3&id=6152...
Hi all, I just installed this mod and I can't show on my frontpage articles the Post a comment link. It looks like the mod is not installed. To better explain here is my website: http://www.bktool.org If you see in the frontpage at the end o...
1. I have to click on "Write comment" to see that there are any comments and then add comments: http://cbc.x10hosting.com/cbc/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=9&Itemid=40 When the screen I want is this one: h...
Hey , Just got my site up and running http://www.appdepot.co.uk did a fresh install of Beta2, install went fine, permissions are fine. index2.php exists in the main directory. However when a registered user attempts to post a comment th...
Hello, I dont know if i am on the right place but i have a little problem. There is in one part of the website that comment will not close after i change page. I mean when i change page iand i go back the comment space is still open. With the oth...
hi. I´ve just installed your comments program and everything works great in my articles but noting works within myblog_pro v3.0.32, i have the correct sections and cat´s highlighted. Are there any hacks? I don´t want to uninstall your great program. ...
Is there any way to place the comment plugin AFTER the content, after my other plugins? I tried changing the "onPrepareContent" in the settings to "onAfterDisplayContent", but it stays. Problem is that now, my "Written by...
how to upgrade to beta2 without losing comments ( i have alpha3 now)?...
On my site where it says "write comment" (before you get to the page where comments are listed and written), the font colour is white and my template background is white as well. I've searched through this forum and tried some suggestions, ...
Hey can I change the positioning of my pagination from the bottom to beneath videos ( above the comment system) http://pcwalkthroughs.byethost2.com/armed-and-dangerous-mission-01-storm-the-base.html...
I just upgraded from 3.26 to 4.0 beta2. I left the 'uninstall complete mode' to 'no' and my comments are still there and it seems the settings are basically the same, which is good. However, the layout of the bottom row of the comment area where th...
hello guys, I think your email has some bug or something, I have tried to login and reset my pw and try the genrated one 3 times and still wont let me login. my previous username was " curioustoknow", I had to register this one in orde...
This is a great extension. I am in the process of moving a site to a new server and instead of moving files, I've opted for a clean J 1.5.14 installation with a known clean template. After installing the v 4.0 Beta 2, I received the "Request ...
Hi there, I am new to Joomla!Comment and would like to know the following. If i set the moderator group to Administrator and Super Administrator, does it mean that only those user in Administrator and Super Administrator group can publish the c...
Hi all! To me, it seems that the "Write comment" block is inserted DIRECTLY into the joomla text area, whereas the "read more" block is clearly separated from it, e.g. by using a new <td>. So, I have a quit simple que...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Captcha does not appear : (
hi everybody, !JoomlaComment is working properly on my J! 1.0.x but I can't s...
5 Replies
Posted on Friday, 21 August 2009
jsoc plugin for component hotspot problem
Hey Daniel, i'm currently trying to get joomcomment support for a component o...
6 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 18 August 2009
www.thuleab.dk
My new site about Thule Air Base uses joolacomment....
3 Replies
Just not grasping this ~ help please
This came with my template from YouJoomla. The template is the MyBlogv2. Trying...
4 Replies
Get failed post error when submitting comment
I have been using the !joomlacomment app for a few weeks now and when users go t...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 19 August 2009