Hi. I just launched my second joomla site--first using !joomlacomment. On v.3.26 I seem to have come across two bugs in the quote escaping. 1. In comment titles, all quotes and apostrophes ( " and ' ) are displayed with a leading backsla...
Is there a way to set notify on new post as default? I know it can be changed in the correct php file, but what file do i have to change?...
I just moved my site from localhost to a remote server. It all works - except for joomlacomment. When I click on the menu to go to the "leave a comment" section of my site I get a white screen that says: >>> !JoomlaComment temp...
Is it possible to add a Read more to really long comments? When i first was testing this out I noticed if I posted a really long comment it would be cut off according to the settings for the plug-in. When it cuts it off though there is no way to r...
Hello, I've recently installed Jom Comments, and I try to check the box on MYBLOG CONFIGURATION/WORKFLOW "the Integration with Jom Comment - Enable this if you would like to have Jom Comment integrations", to enable comments to blogs. ...
I have searched the forums (both here and on other sites) trying to get !joomlacomment to work in Seyret and Puarcade. I am NOT a PHP coder so what may seem obvious to most may as well be in Chinese to me. Has anyone anywhere put out a step by ste...
is there anyway to organize the comments by the popularity of each one... like how many thumbs up they get ... or something?...
Hi there, Best comment extension out there Good job guys !! Though i have a small problem : the user notification doesn't work. And i wonder why is that given that community builder 1.2 could send emails to registered ppl and to admin. I u...
Hi sir, you did great job, we appricate it sir i need small help i want the forum on the top and fix and comments are below the form like this http://www.michaeljackson.com/sites/mjackson/memories/index.html plz help me Regards, jawad htt...
hello all I found your plugin and installed on my web site. Everything with installation went well, but when i try to acess any settings for Joomla Comment in my administrator panel i get this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJE...
Hello, Thanks developers for develop such a good component like joomla comment.I have used joomlacomments in my site http://www.saadamin.com like a guest book. I faced a problem,The default items that displayed in comment box is below. Name: ...
For example like this one: integration old JCom with old PhocaGall I want to integrate JComments with anything at my site! :woohoo: But I don't know howto......
Hello, I'm using Joomla 1.5.7. I have installed component joomlacomment.3.26, seyret 0.28 and mod_comments 3.20. But when I config for mod_comments, I did not see the com_seyret in the drop down menu. [img size=150]http://img67.imageshack.us/...
Since the development site is down I decided to make this bug a public posting so I remember it and so others see that it's due to be fixed by myself :P As per CSS2 standard, the "id" attribute replaced "name" and name is only ...
hi everybody, !JoomlaComment is working properly on my J! 1.0.x but I can't see the captcha image... the server has: GD Support enabled GD Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible) FreeType Support enabled FreeType Linkage with freetype T1Lib Su...
Hey Daniel, i'm currently trying to get joomcomment support for a component of mine. It shows correctly the add comment link. But when clicking on the link nothing happens. Perhaps the link is wrong? -> #JOSC_TOP Link to the testing site: ...
My new site about Thule Air Base uses joolacomment....
This came with my template from YouJoomla. The template is the MyBlogv2. Trying to set up a blogging site. The way the template is set up installed, is the format I would like, except I want sections not articles. So what am I missing here? Is th...
I have been using the !joomlacomment app for a few weeks now and when users go to post they get an error that the post failed. I took three snapshots. After the error and a page refresh the comment section has stuff in it but though there was an er...
catid=3&id=6152...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Quotes and apostrophes not escaped correctly
Hi. I just launched my second joomla site--first using !joomlacomment. On v....
23 Replies
Posted on Friday, 27 February 2009
How to change to Notify on new post to yes as defa
Is there a way to set notify on new post as default? I know it can be changed i...
4 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 22 August 2009
!JoomlaComment template not found: mydefault
I just moved my site from localhost to a remote server. It all works - except f...
4 Replies
Posted on Monday, 24 August 2009
Add a Read More to long comments?
Is it possible to add a Read more to really long comments? When i first was t...
6 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 11 August 2009
Problem with integration Jom Comment
Hello, I've recently installed Jom Comments, and I try to check the box on MYB...
6 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 23 August 2009