users comments

hi, How can deny the possibility of users to edit and delete their on comments? Thanks....
Hi together, i want all comments to be shown up FULL on the frontpage to each article. I am glad, that JommlaComment offer the preview-option, other components have only a comments-button and show nothing. But the preview doesn't show smilies a...
Is there any change that this module will support UTF-8 soon? Thanks....
This button where it shows how many comments a article have. Where do i change its size so that the text like 3 Comments will display all of the text and not like now, 3 C. Some of the text is missing and i guess it have something do to with css or ...
Hey Everyone I recently downloaded and got your comment component working on my site but I just have one problem on my front page that says "write comments" has added the title of my article to it. For example I have an article title smooth...
I am having trouble with some comments being cut off half way through. I am guessing there is some setting that needs to be changed but I have gone through and cannot seem to fix it. For an example of what is happening you could look at this page: ...
Sorry if the answer is painfully obvious, but is it possible to set JoomlaComment to allow guests to view existing comments but not be able to post until they register? I see this as an excellent way to get people interested, and to entice people to...
So I just installed joomlacomment on my 1.5.2 site. I have very high hopes for it! I'm having a fairly major issue at this point that I'm hoping you can help me with. When I type in a comment, and put in the correct captcha code, then click se...
I am using Joomlacomments 3.26 with Seyret 2.8. However I can't get it to show the comment box on the seyret discussion section. All I get in the code os <div id="comments"><!-- START of joscomment --><!-- END of joscomment --&g...

[FIXED]Never Mind

Exclude/Include is working now......
Hey, I found a bug, and I would like to ask you if you can help me.... When I try to post a new comment, I get _JOOMLACOMMENT_REQUEST_ERROR (Request failed in english language file I believe), at first it looks that the comment was not posted, bu...
hi, I am not familiar with GPL license. So I think I'd better ask permission here. I have put !JoomlaComment component and its module in the download area on my website, of course without changing the copyright, and with introduction in my nati...
I got the following message after installing (3.26) on J1.5.4: error when moving /hosting/sites/http://ww2.vegetarisme.be/htdocs/administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php TO /hosting/sites/http://ww2.vegetarisme.be/htdocs/plugins/c...
Hi, Below a list of whish... - Compatible with Gravatar : it will be more attractive if we can display the avatar of the poster - Selection the active UBCode that we want : By default, all UBCode are active but some webmaster don't want to g...
In IE the comments mod shows up where expected however, on Safari the comments block shows up after the first page and if there is a second page (page break) the comments form show up to the SIDE of and at the TOP of the second page information. How...
Hello, I got a little problem with the "show 'Read on'" option, since when I tried to desactivate it, JoomlaComment disappeared from all the articles on my website where it used to be available. Worst, when I put it back to "on"...
first of all i have tried jc and it was easy to install, easy to configure, and very flexible. salute ! i have managed to get native joomla 1.0.x to blog, or what i consider is a blog. appreciate if you all could just post some crap so that i c...
Hi all, is there the possibility to show near the COMMENT button the number of comments inserted in the system? thhks Fabio...
Hey there, just how i ask in the subject, how can I put a joomla module after the Write Comment form from iJoomlacomment?. The mosMainBody() put all the content and the iJoomlacomment together, and i want to put my module between. Thanks in advanc...
Hello! I'm spanish and Sorry for my bad english. Recentlly, I install JoomlaComment and its powerfull. I look this tutoria: http://compojoom.com/media/tutorials/TEMPLATEcopy_320.html and I do everything. I amb interested to do that Write com...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Custom tags
Is there anyway to change the tags used by the plugin without changing the code?...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 02 August 2012
Great News - Excited about special offer but...
Coupon code does not change price....
2 Replies
Posted on Friday, 03 August 2012
Curious message when adding an event in the fronte
Hello I get a curious message when I add or change a message in the frontend....
3 Replies
Missing JText function in createevent -default.php
COM_MATUKIO_SAVE on line 45 should have a JText function: $knopfunten .= " &l...
1 Replies
Matukio latest developer release
Hi I have just checked the latest developer release from 29 of June. Is it cor...
13 Replies
Posted on Monday, 30 July 2012