well,i need croatian translation, i have find in components/com_jomcomment/bot.zip (wia ftp) file place where some languges are shown but when i try to change it it hapend nothing am i mising something, is there anywhere alse place with languages...
I use Joomla 1.015 I just tried to install joomlacomment 3.26 after first uninstall the 3.12b ver. I got error about in the component\com_comment folde already installed component.. so I manually delete the commponent/com_comment folder the...
Hei... i'm a noobz sure.. I use Joomla 1.015 A long time ago..I already installed com for joomla.. Joomlacomment 3.12b And it works fine except the URL bug that start to bother me now. So decide to install the latest joomlacomment.. But.. I...
I guess this is a bug with JoomlaComment. I'm using J1.5 with JoomlaComment 3.26, and what happen it this. If anyone add a comment, dosent show the comment, need a reload to show the comment. If you want to test, this is the website: http:/...
Hi there, I would like to link to a page from the main menu on where all latest comments are listed (the comments linking to the relevant article on the website) I had this feature working before i have upgraded to 1.5, and Ii can see the plugin ...
So, I have done the installation of your component, and when i want to write a comment, i have a magnific white page with the text below ( i have activate debug for you ). I precise, the component seem to work when i comment a single article, but th...
I don't know why but whenever I install Joomlacomment 3.26 then my site is crashed. It asked me to connect the author of component and say that the component, plugin need to be in legacy mode on but I turned on already the legacy mode. Please could y...
I like the comment extension you made, i just have one issue with it. I want registered users on my site to be able to use tags in their comment to link to YouTube video’s with the use of the allvideos extension I have installed. This works fine if...
Hi everyone... I don't know if this is really a joomlacomment bug, but every time i try to manage my comments, the joomla comment screen don't open! Instead, i'm redirected to the joomla administrator home. The problems started a week ago, after...
I've just installed !Joomlacomment and I'm still learning the ropes... My problem is I can't set the correct parameters for the component to recognize and replace only full words, and longer words containing/starting with a word I've banned show up w...
I tried to help a friend of my to install joomlacomment on his site, but i cant get it to work. I think the installation when well, but det comments doesent appear at all. Is there some secret tips on how to make them appear? site: http://www.flyfi...

Great tool

I run a number of Joomla sites where I will be installing this great tool to provide more interactivity. Current it is installed on my Joomla 1.5 Demo Site - a site in Joomla! 1.5.6...
Hello, I've successfully imported old comments from another component (thanks to help here in forum). I have a question: In the list alternatives there's a button called "Convert to iso-8859-1". The webpage I'm running is in English langua...
how do users get notified of new posts? I selected 'notified' when posting. then logged in as another user and posted a comment. then logged in as the first user: no notification in email or uddeim-mailbox. so what happens with 'Enable users noti...
could you make a plug in for eventlist 1.0 (native joomla 1.5) so that user can comment on particular event?thx...
Joomla 1.5.2 http://www.grafcomm.ca/graf/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44&Itemid=22...
... only Name and Title and by click on it show the rest of the comment. That is my biggest wish. And then you could offer it as a simple message board, too. (e.g. !JoomlaMessage ) Wouldn't that be nice??? Greetings, Tanja...
Hi all, I've Joomla 1.5.6 with legacy plugin activated, when i click on "Upload & Install" Appear this error: componente Installa: DB function failed with error number 2006 MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components...
Hi all, I've Joomla 1.5.6 with legacy plugin activated, when i click on "Upload & Install" Appear this error: componente Installa: DB function failed with error number 2006 MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components...
I have just installed the component and I got it in the blog section, but not in the front page that have the same blog posts. Can someone help me? the website is http://www.ve-global.org...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

hotspots 3.1 bugs
- a comma is still missing between address and town (infowindows) - There is ...
34 Replies
Posted on Monday, 13 August 2012
Language strings missing and a couple other things
There are a bunch of undefined language strings in version 2.1.0 as noted: Fr...
5 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 14 August 2012
Australia
Icons appear in original Menu , Map View , zoom level , but do not appear if zoo...
1 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 25 August 2012
HotSpots V3 - EDIT function and map problem
Dear all, I've made a test installation of the new HotSpots V3 on my site the...
46 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 28 July 2012
Expression Engine to Joomla
I understand that CMigrator is for migrating from WP or Drupal. My question is i...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 23 August 2012