could you make a plug in for eventlist 1.0 (native joomla 1.5) so that user can comment on particular event?thx...
Joomla 1.5.2 http://www.grafcomm.ca/graf/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44&Itemid=22...
... only Name and Title and by click on it show the rest of the comment. That is my biggest wish. And then you could offer it as a simple message board, too. (e.g. !JoomlaMessage ) Wouldn't that be nice??? Greetings, Tanja...
Hi all, I've Joomla 1.5.6 with legacy plugin activated, when i click on "Upload & Install" Appear this error: componente Installa: DB function failed with error number 2006 MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components...
Hi all, I've Joomla 1.5.6 with legacy plugin activated, when i click on "Upload & Install" Appear this error: componente Installa: DB function failed with error number 2006 MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components...
I have just installed the component and I got it in the blog section, but not in the front page that have the same blog posts. Can someone help me? the website is http://www.ve-global.org...
hi all.. installed joomla comment 3.26 on my joomla install (1.5.4) and now its broken the front end of the website.. i still have access to the admin side and i have tried to uninstall the component but it wont uninstall.. i removed the actual fo...
Hello, i replaced with jom comment with joomlacomment, but nothing is showing up on my website. When i look in the source code of a page, i see this <!-- START of joscomment --><!-- END of joscomment --> but nothing more is showi...
I am trying to use joomlacomment with mamblog. I installed joomlacomment and it works great on normal content, so far so good. I installed the plugin for Mamblog (2 hacked files), which gives me in the Mamblig backend the option to assign Joomlac...
how to turn off bb-code support for images but leave the support for links and quotes etc. ?...
I'm going on a trip to Paris for the weekend. So don't expect any answers to your questions till Monday 18.08.2008. Have fun! Daniel...
Hello I've installed your !JoomlaComment component, and before publishing it I want to import comments from another comment component. The only problem is, I don't understand the import mapping selections I need to do. The comment component I w...
Hello guys! I've installed and set-up the component Joomla!Comment but I have mainly two problems ( I think and hope that they come from the same issue). The first one: clickin on the emoticons they seems not to be added in the textarea, same for t...
The space between things like "name" , "email", "title", and their respective input boxes is VERY large and looks odd. My developer friend has toiled trying to find a place to adjust either within the backend of Joomla o...
Our captcha image is very small and we're received complaints that it is too small to see. I wondered how we could make it bigger. It is currently 103x21 pixels. I can maybe edit the code if I knew where the size is specified in and if making it l...
catid=10&id=369...
Hi, I am not sure if this is a newbie or a wishlist topic, but being a newbie I will post it here.. Is there an integration with Joomla search available for JoomlaComment? (e.g. in the search results see also results from comments, that when c...
I don't think I see an option, in the backend for this. As comments grow will I jut have one giant long page? or can I set increments or the # of comments before it will split into pages?...
First off, you guys are doing some great work on a fantastic piece of software. I am very appreciative of all that you do. Now, does to business. I have a site that is about to be launched that requires comments. I am using Joomla! 1.5.5 as it ...
Hi. Just installed Joomla comment. But there is no number of hits or views showing. What do I wrong?...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

how to remove the way SKYPE treats phone numbers
All you have to do is add one line of code to your template. 1.) Login to you...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Comment block positionin in article page
Hello, currently I do have a problem with plugins like Komento and JComments be...
1 Replies
Pre-sales question
I am converting WP site 2.2 to Joomla 2.5.4. Will CMIGRATOR work with this conve...
1 Replies
Pre-sales question
I am converting WP site 2.2 to Joomla 2.5.4. Will CMIGRATOR work with this conve...
1 Replies
Select more than one category to be displayed on m
 Hi I would like to be able to select more than one category to be displayed ...
1 Replies
  • Resolved