HI, When installation of joomlacomment.3.26 UTF8 in JOOMLA 1.5.5 is getting error as There was a problem with your installation error when moving /var/hsphere/local/home/taastech/http://beliefcorner.org/administrator/components/com_commen...
Hi there, just installed the comment component, and received this: There was a problem with your installation jos_comment update : - voting_yes exist. - voting_no exist. - parentid exist. - email exist. - website exist. - notify exist. - ...
Hi there, just installed the comment component, and received this: There was a problem with your installation jos_comment update : - voting_yes exist. - voting_no exist. - parentid exist. - email exist. - website exist. - notify exist. - ...
Hello, JOOMLACOMMENT, a great component with a lot of parameters. I have just a problem with it. I insert little pictures in articles ( category= news. ). The text of these articles is short and the first line of Joomlacomment (Comments, Add New, ...
Hello guys. 1st of all, thanks for this great component you made! Well, I installed but when I try to comment, I get this: Host has last PHP, MySQL - 5.0.45-log, phpMyAdmin - 2.8.2.4. Funny is, on localhost on my pc, it is working perfect! S...
I tested !JoomlaComment v3.26 with my Joomla! 1.0.15 installation today. My testing website is in Chinese language and utf-8 encoding. I had enabled AJAX in the backend of this component. When posting new comment in Chinese language, there will...
Help! I have installed the joomlacomment component, and I have made some changes to the english.php language file, installed the com, and now : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /var/www/vhosts/http://iced-earth.net/subdomains/m...
The avatars in the demo seem far too small. I cannot find any documentation either. Please help...:blink:...
OK, I am a real newb and I am just getting into this stuff. I think that this will work out for me, but before I dive too deeply into it I just have four questions, please?? 1. Does this extension allow users to post a new topic that other people ...
Hi, Very cool component! (Thanks!) I have a question about the censoring of comments. Actually, I want to know if this feature works like the banlist in Wordpress? So that spam comments can be banned entirely if they contain certain words and if th...
I'm getting an error in internet explorer "error on page" and it lists "joscmyslide" I'm not sure how to correct this....
Hey there! We are so far. The first alpha package is ready. This is a developer release. I need to collect your opinions. I decided not to use categories, but always tags. So for !jolog the tags are equal to categories. A lot of things are s...
Hi there, When i display the 'latest comments' module (block), the comments are shown in the middle of the block, but i want is left in the block... Can anyone help me?:dry:...
FAQ has some advice on how to hide 'Powered by JoomlaComment' . However, I find it very brief and can't get it done. Would appreciate if someone can give fuller instructions. Thanks....
Is it possible to have the add comment dialog box closed by default, so that the users must have to click on the add comment button to show it? thank you, for your excellent work......
Hi. I love joomlacomment I have tried styling the popup, but only seems to take one parameter at the time. http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/?Features Is there a better/easier way to do it ? have check the module and it doesn't have a css Bas...
Hi there . First of all thanks for this cool extension ! I have tried to install !joomlacomment 3.26 on my 1.5 Joomla site , turned legacy on and everything went fine . Then two things happened: A: i cannot access the configuration fro...
Hello @ all, I am making my first experience with internet from the "Backside" i'm new with Joomla and my english is veri bad, but i hope you can understand me. The Joomla Version is 1.0.11 Stable and my Site is http://www.doc4win.com ...
Hello @ all, I am making my first experience with internet from the "Backside" i'm new with Joomla and my english is veri bad, but i hope you can understand me. The Joomla Version is 1.0.11 Stable and my Site is http://www.doc4win.com ...
OK excelent component so far, and I suggest the following future improvements: 1. we need a clean template, maybe white background and black text, not red or blue, just clean and easy to customise; 2. add ability to report comments 3. add ab...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Booking without any field-filling possible
Hi, when I choose an event and go "book" and don't fill any form fi...
36 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 04 July 2012
Hotspots 3.1 release
I tried to update to the 3.1 version from 3.0, and I got the following message: ...
26 Replies
Posted on Monday, 13 August 2012
V2.1 Frontend - No eventstatus when not logged in
Hi Yves, If one is not logged in, I want to hide the eventstatus as seen in t...
0 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 14 August 2012
Lightbox für Kontaktformular ist zu klein
siehe Screenshot im Anhang nicht schlimm, aber auch nicht schön ...
0 Replies
V2.1 Frontend - Next page
Hello Yves, With Chrome, when pressed 'NEXT' page or '2' for the next page, I...
1 Replies