hello, Admin German language? where i can download hamsi...
 hallo, kurz und bündig, ich will das pm und am in 24 stunden ändern. wo kann ich es ändern mfg hamsi...
 How do I get it to migrate the WP PAGES? I only see posts? Many thanks, Houston...
 Hello. I got a problem. CompojoomComments 4.2.1 PRO for no reason stop defining IP user who leaves a comment. Instead, the IP address of the site is determined. This problemma on multiple sites on the same host. Technical Support Services says that ...
 Hi, I'm developing a site for a customer (still in production) but having problems with the read more in the map details 'cos it launch an error: "Server Response 0'' " and when loading the new map (with the details) onlye reads the detail...
I'm getting "Undefined" in the caption and on the button if you try to reply in a nested thread. Also, if you click the "Delete" moderate button, it works but it pops up a window that says "undefined" I attached a sc...
OK I lied. It worked temporarily and is now maxing out that memory as well. Increased it to 384M... same thing....
Getting this error when trying to view comments. Could it be the fact that we have 105,000 comments? How can I fix it? Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 81 bytes) in /home/chicks7/public_html/librarie...
I did a full migrate and parse and everything worked perfectly. Except that the Wordpress Featured Image in each article is not being converted to the Intro Image in Joomla. The images that are inline in the posts transferred just fine, but it did ...
Hi, I am Ahmad Karim(ahmu83@gmail.com), working with hotspot on the following location http://www.cypresslakefriscoapts.com/local-guide.html There are two js errors for undefined variables. I did try to put a check for these two variables but it see...
Hallo ich bräuchte dringend Hilfe.. Falls die bugs im für das kommende Update schon korrigiert wurden, bräuchte ich nur info bis wann das Update fertig ist. 1. Wie schaffe ich es das der Veranstalter bei einer Buchung alle Eingegebenen Daten ...
 I got this error message while trying to import Wordpress SQL to Joomla website (2.5.4). Is it file naming error? My hosting company say it is not matching to current SQL thats why it wasn't accessed and imported. The instruction doesn't say how t...
 I downloaded the new Matukio. Is there a manual? I'm not sure how to use it....
 Has the new marker notification been eliminated? I see reference to these settings in your documentation but I don't seem to have the same options. I would like to allow front end access to add a marker, but I don't want it to show up until it...
 Hi First, I really like this component a lot and I hope that I can figure out these last few little details. 1. I have read several references to wanting the slider menu to be in the closed position by default. Is this possible now? 2. ...
 Hi I would like to be able to select more than one category to be displayed on my map by default. I saw a thread where this was discussed, but I never found the solution. Thank you, Sarah...
 When I add a radio button field or a checkbox field I don't know how to configure the values. I tried to make a list like -------start------------------------- option1 option2 --------end----------------------- and a comma seperated line like ...
 Hi, I have paid for a subscription to Matukio but cannot see a download link in My subscriptions->View details. I have logged out and back in too as per your instructions. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks....
 Hello, As I told you before, i would like to insert inside each hotspot description a short video from youtube by using the JoomlaWorks 'AllVideos' Plugin v4.4. It seemns not to work well. In the preview sight of the description, the video is ...
I upgraded to the new 3.0 version and then rolled back to 2.0.5 as 3.0 did not work for me. I'm now getting this error: Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/denverar/public_html/components/com_hotspots/views/hotspots/view.htm...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Keine Buchung ermöglichen sondern weiterleiten
Liebe Leute! Das wird eine harte Nuss, glaub ich. Mein Kunde bietet viele ...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 25 August 2016
  • Resolved
  • Some problems wit JED checker
    Hi Daniel, after reading posts here in the forum, not sure, if listed problem...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 25 September 2016
    CSV export truncates data when there is a comma in
     Exported row data is truncated from the booking fields in CSV export, for examp...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 15 September 2016
  • Resolved
  • Gebühren für Personengruppe
     Für unsere Jugendcard soll Global die Möglichkeit im Buchungsablauf geboten wer...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 20 August 2016
  • Resolved
  • Eventlink not working
    I have a problem with the eventlink generated for the mail sent for new events. ...
    10 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 07 June 2016