Hey, I want to migrate drupal 6.14 to joomla 2.5.4 (I use Firefox 11 / Wampserver with php 5.2 OR 5.3) I use CMigrator V0.3 I import the drupal data base to joomla. The drupal tables have no prefix ! My database is to big, I recover the dat...
 I am using a separate article for the description detail page. I selected link to an article page and selected the article that I created. Now there is a header 1 that says Article really big at the top of the page on the linked article page. This i...
 Hi, I've followed the steps however the migration does not run. The status does not move. I copied over the tables into the joomla database and also have "wp_" for the prefix as the tables are wp_users, wp_posts...etc I'm using jo...
 Hi, I've followed the steps however the migration does not run. The status does not move. I copied over the tables into the joomla database and also have "wp_" for the prefix as the tables are wp_users, wp_posts...etc I'm using jo...
 Hello: When I mouseover on a hotspot category, the text describing the category has a clear background which is hard to read. How can I set a solid white background? Please see the attached screenshot. Thanks! --Ken--...
Hi Firstly fantastic extension, this is going to be very useful. I have a couple of issues though, how do I add the google map, not clear on where to add the code. Is there any way to edit the email confirmation that is sent to the participan...
When I click on a marker for a location, the popup text area is all wrong, way to large (see pic). Any ideas on how to fix this?...
 Hello: I'm having a similar problem to other users, my maps are not showing up. I have read the documentation, the forums and the existing tickets. I'm using Joomla 2.5.4 so from my research Mootools is not the issue. My site is http://72.9.22...
 Dear Support, We just purchased your plugin and trying to get it work with hwdvideosahre. We are on Joomla 2.5 and get this: Notice: Undefined variable: com_hwdvideoshare in administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/com_hwdvideoshare/josc_c...
Purchased Hotspots. Great Stuff. Client does not like large shadow behind large popup. http://maps.gstatic.com/mapfiles/iws3.png Any way I can turn this off? Already checked docs and forum. Thank you for your time and attention. Jim ...
I am trying to use Hotspots with RocketTheme Momentum template, but the map doesn't show on the page with the Hotspots menu item - nothing shows, even when I turn off the background images. A comment has popped up when the pointer hovers where the ma...
  Version CMigrator 0.2(Stable) I followed the instructions correctly but I go back this message: You can safely ignore "Failed! - Duplicate Key!" errors. Please verify first that the contents you imported are present in your Joomla ...
 Hello, We are loving Hotspots but have one question.Can I set maps to always have directions tab on left open - instead of having users click on the arrow tab? Cheers Paul...
I am a new user of Hotspots. Good Component, works well. The intial description or Small Description is too short or limiting for what we need to do. I looked at the mySQL database and noticed that the field description_small is set to varchar(...
 I can see where I select a number of buttons for links, but can you advise me how I get the buttons on the page and then link them...
 Hi there I am needing to allow my users to view more than one category at a time, however there are too many markers on my map to just give the option to show only one or all categories. To explain further, we sell retail space in shopping malls...
 Hi, Hotspots was working perfectly until today. Suddenly it look dead and is unresponsive. Whilst searching for answers I found that Google has overhauled the API system with V3. My questions: How do I get Hotspots up and running again? Will...
 I have tried to install Hotspots plugin for CB but i get the error "JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file" Any ideas please Thanks again Keith...
Hello. I use CompojoomComment 4.2.1, Joomla 2.5.4. When I insert into the comment the reference, for example, http://aleksius.com/ all is normal. The Reference turns out aleksius. And if I insert the reference https://aleksius.com/ the Reference aut...
 Hi, I am receiving an error message under Template Manager that says: "Multiple jQuery Libraries found. Please make sure these don't conflict each other. /components/com_comment/joscomment/jscripts/jquery-1.1.4.pack.js" Please, let m...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Eventlist kann nach Update nicht aufgerufen werden
Hallo Yves, da wir unter Joomla 3.6.2 mit der Matukio version 5.2.8 keine Mai...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 01 September 2016
  • Resolved
  • Community Builder plugin problem at registration
    I activated the CMC plugin for Community Builder to appear on the registration f...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 23 August 2016
    Disable URL, IMG, CODE in Toolbar
    Hello, I'am afraid that (even using recaptcha) thoose link could represent so...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 31 August 2016
    Unsubscribing with the CMC Registration plugin
    I see that a user can subscribe with the CMC Registration plugin, but there does...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 24 August 2016
    Hoppla! Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten.
    Hi Daniel, ich habe Hotspots Pro auf einer anderen Domain installiert: http:/...
    8 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 18 August 2016