Currently I have compojoom comment 4.1.8 on a Joomla 1.5.25 installation. Is this the latest version? Or which number would that be? Does the latest version work with Joomla 1.5 as well as Joomla 2.5? Or would I have to "migrate" compojoom...
 Dear support, First of all thanks for this great component! I've just installed the HDW videoshare component, but can't manage to get the Compojoom comments working at the bottom of each video. There is a message stating 'joomlacomment: unexpecte...
 Dear support, First of all thanks for this great component! I've just installed the HDW videoshare component, but can't manage to get the Compojoom comments working at the bottom of each video. There is a message stating 'joomlacomment: unexpecte...
 Hi, I can't seem to add a category to my Hotspots. I was running on 1.5.20, but even after updating to 1.5.25 it's still not working. I updated the mootools plugin, I even tried the following plugin: http://www.seblod.com/support/documentation...
The link to the CompojoomComment MyBlog plugin v2 doesn't seem to be working. Thanks!...
 How can you set the zoom value. The CB tab map gets pushed into the upper left hand corner of the screen. May not be a zoom issue....
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to turn off comments in certain articles? If yes, how can I do that? Thanks. ...
when the website field is active - and a user does not fill anything in... there is still that world icon by the comment and the link opens a blank page.. in the back end it gives me this. http://xn--22%20%20-9pabbabl919cdnaj6d/ ??? can that b...
Here is the original. 9 часов в прямом эфире (title) Опубликовано в Новости Оставить комментарий (5 Комментариев)  I want it to be just this: 9 часов в прямом эфире Опубликовано в Новости (5 Комментариев) how can i do this simply so ...
Major issue with CompojoomCooments. The installation went fine. However, the template was refreshed and CompojoomCooments stopped working. Cannot uninstall comments anymore. The site is down....
 Hello, I have got a problem with loading the hot spots. Ik keeps showing the message Loading data at the production site and with a copy in wamp. When i check the error logs it gives me the following information: [Sun Feb 19 21:01:31 2012] [e...
 Hello, I have got a problem with loading the hot spots. Ik keeps showing the message Loading data at the production site and with a copy in wamp. When i check the error logs it gives me the following information: [Sun Feb 19 21:01:31 2012] [e...
 Is there a way to sync my cb / joomla users? I want to geocode and automatically put all my current users on the map. Thanks, Shawn...
Hi Daniel, I want to remove the email icon in postings in the frontend. Although I set "Enable user notification" to "No", the email icon is still there. (see attached picture) Thanks Silke...
 Hi, I've successfully configured CompoJoom comments so that it shows the number of comments in an article preview, such as a blog view. I would now like to do the same for search results and another component (FJ Related). I've posted this que...
 I am new to CompoJoom and wanted to know if there is a way for a moderator to approve comments from the email he receives from the website, just like I've been able to do with DisQus? If this is possible, can you please direct me to how to accompli...
I am in the process of converting a joomla 1.5 site to 2.5 and am moving from jcomments to your comment system. I ran the standard jupgrade utility on the existing site and it created a new set of tables with different prefixes, but did not include ...
  I just installed Hotspots and I tried adding a category but when I click on the Save button. Nothing happens. For the Icon and Shadow Icon options. I noticed that nothing happens when I make a selection (e.g. Upload new image, etc.). I am using ...
 I just installed Hotspots and I tried adding a category but when I click on the Save button. Nothing happens. For the Icon and Shadow Icon options. I noticed that nothing happens when I make a selection (e.g. Upload new image, etc.). I am using ...
 Hi compojoom team, I have 3 customisation needs. I want : 1) On menu click I want that map open on fulscreen mode 2) .. with right tab opened 3)How can I Add text next to fullscreen button for help customers to find it. Can you help me pl...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

CComent Reply By Using Email
Does CComent support replying using email? Thanks...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 15 April 2016
buttons edit reply publish etc are disappearing
All the available buttons when I go to reply a comment are disappering. I tried ...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 21 July 2016
Sync list shows nothing
Hello, I have installed cmc and set cmc and mailchimp with an api and a webh...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 30 June 2016
Strange behaviour since upgrading to V3
Hi I am building a multi-lingual site, and I have the module published twice, o...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 19 August 2016
Can't rate comments more than once
I can't seem to upvote or downvote each comment more than once (I tested with di...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 18 August 2016