Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: (3.3.3) PHP version: (5.3) M...
Roland Geiger Hotspots supporter
Description of my issue: Hallo. Wie kann ich den Titel der überschriebenen gestaffelten Gebühren in meiner Buchungsemail anzeigen lassen?...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Y Have I searched the forum before posting? Y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Y Joomla! version: 3.3.3 PHP version: 5.3 MySQL versi...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Joomla! version: 2.5.22 PHP version: (unknown) MySQL version: (unknown) Tiles version: 1.3.1 Direct link to ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 2.5.24 PHP version: 5.3.27 M...
Erwin Loman Matukio supporter
Hallo. Wo kann ich direkt im Template MAT_BOOKING_ALL_DETAILS_HTML ändern?...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? YES Have I searched the forum before posting? YES Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? YES Joomla! version: 3.3.3 PHP version: 5.4 MySQL...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes... found the link right below this ticket submis...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? y Have I searched the forum before posting? y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? y Joomla! version: 3.2.x PHP version: (unknown) MySQL...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? y Have I searched the forum before posting? y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? y Joomla! version: 3.2.x PHP version: (unknown) MySQL...
Mandatory information about my setup: Joomla! version: Joomla! 2.5.19 Stable PHP version: 5.3.3-7+squeeze19 MySQL version: 5.1.61-0+squeeze1 Matukio version: 3.0.8 Direct link to the page that shows the issue: http://www.e-Bildung.net D...
Mandatory information about my setup: Joomla! version: 2.5.24 PHP version: (unknown) MySQL version: (unknown) Matukio version: 4.5.2 Direct link to the page that shows the issue: (unknown) Description of my issue: Hi Yves, Just inst...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: 2.5.4 PHP version: (unknown) ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: 2.5.4 PHP version: (unknown) ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? YES Have I searched the forum before posting? YES Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? YES Joomla! version: 3.3.1 PHP version: 5.3.28 ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? shouldn't have to Joomla! version: 3.3.3 PHP versi...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Ja Have I searched the forum before posting? Ja Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Ja Joomla! version: 3.3.3 PHP version: 5.5.11 MySQL...
Hello. I am using the latest version of your extension (CComment Pro) in Joomla 2.5.24. I want to update software on my VPS. Up to these versions: PHP 5.4.xx Apache 2.2.25 CentOS 6.5 Are you aware of any problems related to this software and your...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 2.5.24 PHP version: 5.3.27 M...
Erwin Loman Matukio supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

How to Edit MailChimp subscription in CB Profile
Hello! I have this setup on a client site with Community Builder that has a numb...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 29 September 2017
Kurs mit mehreren Terminen und gleichen Teilnehmer
Hallo, ich habe gerade folgendes (Verständnis)Problem bei der Kurserstellung. ...
5 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 28 September 2017
Joomla 3.8 crashes with Comments enabled
Joomla 3.8 crashes when Comments enabled. Specifically when Content - CComment ...
5 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 23 September 2017
  • Resolved
  • diverse Einstellungsmöglichkeiten
    In der Veranstaltungsübersicht wird automatisch "* kostenlos" angeze...
    1 Replies
  • Resolved
    • #Matukio
    • #Option
    Matukio 7 RC1 - Einstellungsmöglichkeit "Anme
    Es wäre schön, wenn man global einstellen könnte, dass für alle Veranstaltungen ...
    3 Replies
  • Resolved
    • #Matukio 7.00 RC1
    • #Option