Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 3.2.2 PHP version: 5.4.7 MyS...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 3.2.x PHP version: (unknown) ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Y Have I searched the forum before posting? Y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Y Joomla! version: 3.2.x PHP version: (unknown) MySQL...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Y Have I searched the forum before posting? Y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Y Joomla! version: 3.2.x PHP version: (unknown) MySQL...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Y Have I searched the forum before posting? Y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Y Joomla! version: 3.3.3 PHP version: 5.3 MySQL versi...
Ist es irgendwie möglich wenn ich Beispielsweise 4 "Plätze" buchen möchte, das für jeden Platz "Name", "Gutscheincode" etc. abgefragt wird oder kommt Matukio hier an seine Grenzen?...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Joomla! version: 5.2.24 PHP version: 5.4.30 Matukio version: 4.4.2 Direct link to the page that shows the issu...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknown)...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: (unknown)3.2 PHP version: (unk...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version:3 PHP version: 5.4 MySQL vers...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version:3 PHP version: 5.4 MySQL vers...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes (https://compojoom.com/support/documentation/cco...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Y Have I searched the forum before posting? Y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Y Joomla! version: 3.3.3 PHP version: 5.3 MySQL versi...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Nein Have I searched the forum before posting? Ja Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Jain Joomla! version: Joomla! 3.2.3 Matukio versio...
Hi. I have question, how can I change position of comment's textbox after click on 'Add new' button. After click on this button textbox is scrolling to top of <body>. I have menu on fixed position and after click on 'Add new' button textbox ...
Hey, If I install hotspots will it automatically register the domain name? or can I install it and register the domain name after the domain is transferred to its correct host. thank you...
Hi, I have installed CComment on Joomla! 3.3.1 with Mosets Tree 3.5.10 and last versions of CComment. On Google Webmasters Tools site I have still errors 404 with some listings of components Mosets Tree like on screen below. How can I resolv...
Halla, Is it possible to change the search fields in the events overview list (front end)? Now it displays "search" and "categories": see attached printscreen called "search". I saw in the Advanced settings that...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Y Have I searched the forum before posting? Y Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Y Joomla! version: 3.3.1 PHP version: 5.3 MySQL versi...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Attempts to install CComment fail with 404 error
Here are the steps I have taken: 1. Install Compojoom Installer 2. Switch m...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 15 September 2017
  • #CComment
  • #installer
Matukio: Overrides wirken nicht mehr
Hallo, vor einiger Zeit hatte ich ein paar Overrides für Matukio in meiner T...
6 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 13 September 2017
  • Resolved
    • #events
    • #overrides
    ERROR:- 500 - Layout "default" not found
    Hi I have upgrade component Matukio events version 2.2.3 to 6.1.5 but i have ...
    6 Replies
  • Resolved
  • "Buchen Sie jetzt!"
    Hallo Wenn ich in der Liste eine Veranstaltung anklicke, erscheint unter den ...
    9 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 25 August 2017
  • Resolved
  • Sprache der Erinnerungsmail bei freien Veranstaltu
    Hallo zusammen, mir ist aufgefallen, dass die Sprache bei den Erinnerungsmail...
    4 Replies
  • Resolved
    • #erinnerungsmail