Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: 3.3.6 PHP version: 5.3 MySQL...
Can not edit new event Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: 3.2....
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknown)...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknown)...
Joomla! version:3.2.3 PHP version:5.3.3-7 MySQL version:5.1.72-2 Matukio version:4.5.3 Direct link to the page that shows the issue:http://learning.sunderlandschools.org/index.php/course-booking/bookevent/364-mathematics-subject-leader-newtork-me...
I have a situation where I would like to have all registrants of a course set to pending automatically and then the organizer will set them to Participation Assured manually. The only thing I can do right now is set the number of participants to 0 an...
Matukio v4.5.4 Joomla 3.3.3 It seems that not all language overrides are working for me - for example: COM_MATUKIO_YOU_ARE_BOOKED_ON_THE_WAITING_LIST COM_MATUKIO_PARTICIPANT_ASSURED For these two I have to edit them in the main language fi...
Mandatory information about my setup: Matukio version: 4.5.4 Description of my issue: Hallo Yves, ich habe als Euro-Zeichen '€' in den Einstellungen eingetragen, im Fron-End wird allerding '£' angezeigt. Was läuft da schief? VG Markus...
Ates Oetztuerk Matukio supporter
Matukio v4.5.4 The following two replacement codes seem to be wrong: MAT_BOOKING_EDIT - An HTML-Link with the (translated) text "Edit your booking" for the participant to edit her / his booking MAT_BOOKING_EDIT_URL - The URL wher...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unkno...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? No Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? No Joomla! version: 2.5.25 PHP version: (unknown) M...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: 2.5.27 PHP version: (unknown)...
I have a fatal erro Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/pgof188868/domains/http://dtbservice.nl/public_html/demo/Golf-etc/components/com_hotspots/views/hotspots/view.html.php on line 77 how can i solute this ...
We installed it new to joomla 3.3 at many places we see: LIB_COMPOJOOM_.... under extrensions -> modules -> mod_matukio MOD_MATUKIO_TYPE_OF_SHOWN_INFORMATION MOD_MATUKIO_STATISTICS MOD_MATUKIO_EVENTS MOD_MATUKIO_CALENDAR ...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? yes Have I searched the forum before posting? yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes (https://compojoom.com/support/documentation/mat...
How do I call the cron php script? Do I access it via a URL or directly in /cli?...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: (2.5.24) PHP version: (5.3.27...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? No Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? yes Joomla! version: (unknown) PHP version: (unknow...
Mandatory information about my setup: Have I searched the tickets before posting? Yes Have I searched the forum before posting? Yes Have I read the documentation before posting (which pages?)? Yes Joomla! version: (unknown)3.3 PHP version: (un...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Fragen zu Matukio Events 7.0.0
Hallo, nachdem ich einige Probleme mit der alten Version hatte, aber damit er...
5 Replies
Posted on Monday, 09 October 2017
  • Resolved
  • Zwei Fehlfunktionen in den Serienterminen
    Serientermin funktionieren nicht. Wähle ich z.B. den 4.11. als ersten Termin (is...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 12 October 2017
    How to show that an event is cancelled?
    Hi, how can I show on the event detail page that an event is cancelled? For e...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 16 October 2017
  • Resolved
  • Kein Buchen möglich
    Habe seit dem Update auf Matukio 7.0 auch Probleme. Wenn ich eine Veranstaltung ...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 05 October 2017
    • #booking
    Fehler nach Update auf 7.0.1
    Hallo Wenn ich eine Buchung anklicke, kommt nun plötzlich folgender Fehler (n...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 16 October 2017
  • Resolved