I have installed HotSpots and checked my API key is working properly. However the map still doesn't load and when checking the API key I get the following error: ERROR: The Google logo or copyright notice appears hidden from view. Per our Terms of...
Hallo, mir ist eben aufgefallen, dass bei dem Hinzufügen eines neuen Hotspots keine Adresse mehr automatisch übernommen wird, wenn man den Pin in die Karte steckt. Seite: https://www.trimm-dich-pfad.com/standort-hinzufuegen Woran kann dies lie...
Michi Meindl Hotspots supporter
This message now dispays on front end"Warning: session_start(): Cannot find save handler 'memcached' - session startup failed" The back end is still accessible. the only way I can avoid this error is to set the php version to 7.0 - anyth...
Hallo Compojoom, ich habe bei Matukio noch ein paar kleine Fragen. [Ich habe versucht in das Buchungsformuar eine Checkbox einzufügen, was für den bestimmten Zeck soweit auch funktionierte. Mein Problem ist, das ich erwirken wollte, das diese...
Stefan Basting Matukio supporter
Hi. ich kann beim Booking nichts abändern. Er macht immer Online nicht mögich. Ich hab in 2 Wochen ein Benefizseminar und ich müsst das dringend gelöst bekommen, damit die Leute buchen können. Danke...
Sascha Schreiner Matukio supporter
I was using other CMS for the past years but some months back I moved to WordPress using WordPress migrator plugin but my WordPress performance is not much as I expected, now I want to move on Joomla, Is there any migrator available or I have to move...
Google Search Console reporting intermittent server errors with Matukio Events pages. I've never seen a page crash, but Google does. From the error log, it seems to correspond to a map issue. The maps show fine on my site, and I have the google API i...
Allen Keele Matukio supporter
Welche Datei muss überschrieben werden, wenn das Design der Detailansicht der Kurse abgeändert werden soll?...
Marco Hug Matukio supporter
Hello everyone, We are experiencing issues with the new custom booking form feature. A large number of events need to be created with the same custom booking form. However, the default booking form needs to remain different. Until the booking f...
Jan Matukio supporter
Would be nice to have a filter option on the calendar as well (it is there for the listing ... but even there - you can filter for only one category at a time). Just a suggestion. ...
Andreas Bochmann Matukio supporter
Small bug in German language file - easy to correct with next update: COM_MATUKIO_CANNOT_BOOK_ONLINE="Die Veranstaltung kann nicht online gebucht werden kann." My suggestion - to include the option to link to other websites for bookin...
Andreas Bochmann Matukio supporter
Hello, Noticed on an event in the year 2021 doesn't give the normal event id ref - it is missing the first part before the /, so only shows /21. Is this a bug? Check out https://www.cyclingtouring.org/cycle-touring/join-a-cycle-tour/event/9...
Peter Ashford Hotspots supporter
Expert Member
Ich habe ein Standard Buchungsformular gemacht mit diversen Conditions. Das Formular habe ich sorgfältig getestet und bis ins letzte Detail ausgearbeitet. Anschliessend habe ich bei ca 200 Events individuelle Buchungsformulare auf Basis meines Sta...
Marion Gwerder Matukio supporter
I am very angry, that in all these years, you have not yet adopted a search via the google maps locations. I have lots of requests from my visitors, who can't find the hotspots with the component search. Example: I have over 6000 hotspots, and ...
Fatmir Marku Hotspots supporter
In some comments even if of the same article or page, the REPLY button does not appear. ...
Fatmir Marku Hotspots supporter
Hallo Zusammen, ich würde gerne den Kunden nach einer Buchung dazu bringen seine Teilnahme zBsp. bei Facebook zu posten. Also Quasi eine Weiterleitung zur Buchungsübesicht mit Socialmedia-Links... viele Grüsse Flex...
Hello, Could an option to unpublish and event be made available to organisers when the Simple View is in use? Maybe a button to press (next to the Edit button) within the manage your own events view? thanks Pete...
Peter Ashford Hotspots supporter
Expert Member
Events are displaying an error at the top of the page, even though Joomla Error reporting is set to none in Joomla. The error reported is: JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 305 Link to a page displaying the error: https://www.certi...
Allen Keele Matukio supporter
Is there a timeline to use Openstreetmaps on Hotspots vs google maps?...
Billy Tyrhca Hotspots supporter
I am working on tying Zapier and Matuikio together. Looking at the matukio_bookings table in the mysql database I cant seem to see what field ties it to the Event. I would assume it to be the SEMID - but the semid doesnt seem to match the ID in th...
Vilhelm Kruse Matukio supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Google Logo Hidden Creating ERROR
I have installed HotSpots and checked my API key is working properly. However t...
4 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 19 September 2019
  • New
  • Automatisches einfügen der Adresse funktioniert ni
    Hallo, mir ist eben aufgefallen, dass bei dem Hinzufügen eines neuen Hotspots...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 20 September 2019
  • New
    • #hotspot
    Warning: session_start(): Cannot find save handler
    This message now dispays on front end"Warning: session_start(): Cannot find...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 16 September 2019
  • New
  • Fragen zum Buchungsformular und PayPal
    Hallo Compojoom, ich habe bei Matukio noch ein paar kleine Fragen. [Ich ...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 07 September 2019
    Seminar kann nicht gebucht werden.
    Hi. ich kann beim Booking nichts abändern. Er macht immer Online nicht mögich. I...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 17 September 2019
  • Resolved
  • New