Hallo Auf meiner Seite habe ich 4 verschiedene Events. Bei 2 habe ich individuelle Buchungsformulare erstellt und gestaffelte Gebühren im Event selber eingestellt. Zbsp: normal CHF 280.- Schüler 240.- etc. Die gestaffelten Gebühren können gewä...
I tried to download a booking, and got a pdf error. Resulted in error: ...
Allen Keele Matukio supporter
Hello, When configuring an event location, I can optionally upload a location image. 2 Questions: 1. Where is the image used? Where can I see it on the front-end? Matukio documentation vaguely says, "The image is not shown on the detail pa...
Hi! I would like to know if there is a way to change the height of the map for mobile devices? As mobile devices display the map above what is normally the side panel, is there a setting somewhere to make the map a little bigger on mobile devices? ...
Hello, Noticed when switching to the invisible Google re-captcha option Hotspots doesn't like it when using the contact hotspot owner option. Gives ERROR 0 - PLEASE COMPLETE THE CAPTCHA. I know the invisible works on my site as the registrati...
Peter Ashford Hotspots supporter
Expert Member
Dear CompoJoom Support, We LOVE Hotspots Pro ! It is really an excellent product and does a great job for us. IS THERE a way to get Hotspots Pro to display OpenStreet Maps based maps without ANY GOOGLE involvement at all ? Google is starting to...
Kent Morrison Hotspots supporter
So far, this is the best-documented and best-integrated Joomla/Mailchimp extension I've seen. But I'm apparently missing something. Other than showing me my list and my subscribers from Mailchimp, absolutely no subscribers are being added. I'm not...
Hallo Team, ich aktualisiere gerade meine Website neu und habe auch auf das aktuelle Matukio geupdatet. Leider wenn ich nun neue Veranstaltungen eintragen möchte, kommt im System folgender Fehler: COM_MATUKIO_LOADING_DATES_FAILED im Fronte...
Melanie Feldmeier Matukio supporter
How do I make the map controls smaller? They're a little too large on desktop and much too large on phone....
Scott Mason Hotspots supporter
I am not sure what I did to lose the number of events/page selector at the top of the page. How do I turn this back on? See https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/events ...
Hello everyone, We are experiencing issues with the new custom booking form feature. A large number of events need to be created with the same custom booking form. However, the default booking form needs to remain different. Until the booking f...
Jan Matukio supporter
I have configured events to support multiple bookings. Unfortunately the number of bookings selector gets cut off. See attached. See https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/events/event/46-enterprise-risk-management-certification/405-certified-iso-31000-int...
How do I change the text in the "Paid Booking" button? Is there a language file I can access?...
Why is the location URL overflowing on my location displays? Please see https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/events/location/23-st-lucia-bay-gardens-hotel for an example. Thanks, Allen...
The location does not show on the booking form by default. If the dates are re-confirmed, shouldn't the location also? We overlap dates and venues. See https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/events/book/393-certified-iso-31000-internal-controls-risk-analys...
Hilfe. Ich bin ja normalerweise geduldig. Aber nun krieg ich langsam die Panik. Das Buchungsformular zeigt mir keine buchbaren Plätze an CSV Import funktioniert nicht Ich hör seit gestern nichts mehr vom Support Und ich weiss nicht, was mich sonst...
Hi- When I reload a HotSpots page I get an alert saying "loading data", and the page never resolves. Looking the Chrome Console, I'm seeing this error message: "Google Maps JavaScript API warning: RetiredVersion https://develope...
Moin, nachdem meine Seite umgestellt habe bekomme ich im Frontend folgende Fehlermeldung: Ungültiger Controller: name='', format='' und es geht gar nichts mehr. Und dann bekomme ich im Backend folgende Fehlermeldung: × COM_MATUKIO_LOA...
Hallo, ich möchte eine Wordpress Seite 4.9.1 in Joomla 3.9.12 auf demselben Server migrieren. Mir sind die Schritte nicht klar, wie ich den CMigrator konfigurieren muss. (Beschreibung schon älter?) Ich bin folgendermaßen vorgegangen: Dump ...
Jürgen Kronz CMigrator supporter
Hi, hotspots CB plugin wont work right. ...
Ronald Wegert Hotspots supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Gestaffelte Gebühren werden im Export nicht angeze
Hallo Auf meiner Seite habe ich 4 verschiedene Events. Bei 2 habe ich individue...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 15 October 2019
  • New
  • Download booking does not work
    I tried to download a booking, and got a pdf error. Resulted in error:...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 10 October 2019
  • New
    • #2.5
    Where is the Location Image used?
    Hello, When configuring an event location, I can optionally upload a location...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 09 October 2019
  • New
  • Change Map Height for Mobile Devices
    Hi! I would like to know if there is a way to change the height of the map for ...
    24 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 12 December 2014
    Invisible Re-captcha not working
    Hello, Noticed when switching to the invisible Google re-captcha option Hotsp...
    7 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 05 September 2019