Hi I have updated matukio to the latest version, but when I go on an event it gives me a 500 error. Can you help me?...
Giovanni Quinti Matukio supporter
Hello, I have just installed the hotspots pro version, very nice job by the way, but i cannot see any k2 item image attached to the location created automatically from the k2 locator plugin. Is this possible? this is very important for me. Bes...
Poulios Vasileios Hotspots supporter
Attached is an image of the booking form I find in my front end. I would like to change the wording in some of the selection panels is there documentation on how to do this please. Many thanks in advance ...
Brian Cronin Hotspots supporter
On your landing page for Matukio you list Ignite (First Data) as a gateway, but I do not see this posted anywhere nor do I see it here: https://github.com/techjoomla/joomla-payments Can you point me in the right direction for getting my First Data...
Greenleaf Media Matukio supporter
Das Standart Buchungsformular habe ich angepasst das gewisse Felder aus dem Community Builder inportiert werden. Das geht auch und wird ensprechend korrekt gebucht. Was aber nicht geht, ist unter Teinehmer diese Felder anzuzeigen im Frontend. Ich h...
Marco Rella Matukio supporter
Hi Yves, ich habe einige Situationen mit Matukio... .) ich kann in einer Veranstaltung keine gestaffelten Gebühren einstellen, obwohl die in den Option eingeschaltet sind .) Auf dem Frontend bei der Veranstaltung öffnet sich beim Klick auf &qu...
Prueger Julius Matukio supporter
Hi, I have houndrets of registrations for Matukio event by robots. Is there any way to avoid it? PK...
Przemyslaw Kacprzak Matukio supporter
Hallo, meine Veranstaltungen wurden wie folgt konfiguriert: Max. Teilnehmer: 12 Min. Teilnehmer: 3 kostenlose Veranstaltungen Teilnehmer die sich für eine Veranstaltung anmelden erhalten den Status: Teilnahme gesichert. Einstellungen ...
Daniel Matukio supporter
Dear compojoom team, I have noticed that the weather you want to see on google maps is not working or showing it on the map. The traffic road works but the weather is not showing it. I look forward to your early reply. Thank you Hasan...
Hasan Tosun Hotspots supporter
Dear Compojoom team, I bought the hotspots product professional with support and upgrades for 2 years. I would like to know wether the link "powered by hotspots compojoom" can be removed, after purchasing the pro version of hotspots? ...
Hasan Tosun Hotspots supporter
Hello, I have CComment PRO. And I'm not receiving any notifications from new responses. I have put in on notify at the backside and put the superuser (me) as a notificationgroup. I don't know why I'm not receiving any emails about new reactions. ...
Rycks CComment supporter
No Ranking
I'm migrating some data from a Wordpress site to a Joomla one. On the Wordpress site the content for the pages is all stored within a custom field - is there any way to migrate this to the intro text field for a Joomla article? Currently the article ...
Tim Ryan CMigrator supporter
No Ranking
Hi there, I've tried to put Adsense In-Feed ad code into Latest Hotspots Module but no luck. I would like to put it just below the first entry. Any help appreciated....
Gergo Szendrei Hotspots supporter
Hello, I just updated your com_hotspots-5.2.1-pro component to com_hotspots-5.3.11-pro version and I still have the same problem, your plug_hotspots is still not compatible with my version of CB 2.1.3 Joomla 3.8.2 Could you see the problem. Than...
patoche pat Hotspots supporter
Hello, Street view stop to work. Can open it, but not run, the street view is static, dont run. I ll be very grateful for your help thanks...
MC Virtuox Hotspots supporter
Hi there, i am interested on purchasing the "Hotspots" extension and use it with k2, but i have a question regarding the limitation of the page views (from google api side known limitations) and markers number on a single map. is there any...
Poulios Vasileios Hotspots supporter
Hello Yves, long time no see. Our installation of Matukio 6.1.5 is working well. I did not yet upgrade to version 7 but I should do it this summer when the registration are lower than now. I am trying, using RSForm pro, to populate a dropdown l...
Pascal Wickert Matukio supporter
Hallo! Wir arbeiten schon seit 6 Jahren mit Matukio und da unsere Joomla-Version schon sehr in die Jahre gekommen ist - ist es echt an der Zeit - umzustellen. Nun meine Frage(n): Wir bedienen ein sehr "konservatives" Publikum und möchten...

Buchungsfelder

In der Version 7.0.6 gibt es nur noch ein Standard Buchungsformular. Wo kann ich zusätziche Buchungsfelder definieren und wenn mögich per Veranstaltung?...
Barbara Helbig Matukio supporter
No Ranking
I am sure it is staring me in the face however please provide documentation that explains the use of additional fees I have attached an image of what i have applied expecting both the Normal and early bird fees to show in front end In the front end...
Brian Cronin Hotspots supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Categories

General
  1. 3 subcategories
Billing
  1. 4 subcategories
Hotspots
  1. 11 subcategories
CComment
  1. 11 subcategories
Matukio
  1. 6 subcategories
CMigrator
  1. 4 subcategories
CForms
  1. 2 subcategories
International Zone
  1. 10 subcategories
Free extensions
  1. 47 subcategories
Archive
  1. 15 subcategories

Last questions

500 error...
Hi I have updated matukio to the latest version, but when I go on an event it gi...
4 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 21 February 2018
  • New
  • K2 image on hotspots location
    Hello, I have just installed the hotspots pro version, very nice job by the w...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 21 February 2018
  • New
  • Alter wording in matukiofees Default Booking Form
    Attached is an image of the booking form I find in my front end. I would like t...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 15 February 2018
  • Resolved
  • New
  • First Data gateway for Matukio - Ignite?
    On your landing page for Matukio you list Ignite (First Data) as a gateway, but ...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 15 February 2018
  • New
  • Standart Buchungsformular Show in Overviews geht n
    Das Standart Buchungsformular habe ich angepasst das gewisse Felder aus dem Comm...
    17 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 04 January 2018