Hi there, I have a calendar module in my sidebar. Unfortunately it doesn't show all rows in month view. I would prefer to see one full month at all sizes, especially when looking at it on a smart phone. Some code in the background changes the...
Stephan Kölzow Matukio supporter
Hi support team I can't figure out why Hotspot submission does not work when logging in as a registered user frontend. The issue occurs when EngageBox renders the submission form triggered by the button at the bottom of the page, but according ...
Søren Reiter Hotspots supporter
Hi I wants to use EngageBox for my Submission form, but when I press submit button, I get a confirmation message in the MAIN area. Can this message be removed or remain in the box instead of showing up in the MAIN area? (To submit please click ...
What is wrong with the "Read more" button that automatically appears inside the submission form? It doesn't look right and it doesn't seems to work. Can it possible be removed?...
will you be developing a bing key for maps api now since Google will be charging for their Maps API?...
Mel Tallagsen Hotspots supporter
Hi There, I replaced all COM_MATUKIO_keys containing "Veranstalter" with "Referent" in the German language overrides. But even after emptying the caches there are still filter menu entries in the frontend events overview called...
Stephan Kölzow Matukio supporter
Hi I'm having trouble producing certificates for delegates to a live event. As you know PHP 7.1 is about to cease to be supported, so I need to be able to use PHP 7.2. However, when I switch to PHP 7.2 I get the following error: Deprecated: Th...
Neil Ireland Matukio supporter
I am using CComment PRO 6.0.7 on a Gantry 4 template by Rocketheme. It has been working well for years, thank you! I am installing another template, a Gantry 5 template by InspireTheme (Oxygen) and once set up, this will become the default template....
vicky thomas CComment supporter
Hello, Noticed when switching to the invisible Google re-captcha option Hotspots doesn't like it when using the contact hotspot owner option. Gives ERROR 0 - PLEASE COMPLETE THE CAPTCHA. I know the invisible works on my site as the registrati...
Peter Ashford Hotspots supporter
Expert Member
I have found that booking defaults to "0" when a custom price is configured, but no longer eligible. This has the customer trying to register "0" participants for an event that is past the custom fee. How can I get the standar...
Allen Keele Matukio supporter
For some reason, my event booking email to the customer is not including ticket details if the ticket is a custom fee. If a normal fee is booked, the details show just fine. I already tried resetting my template just to be safe, but the error pers...
The UI for the event date configuration has a bug in configuring event dates. Please see attached. Also, if i try to edit an existing different fee, there is about a 70% chance that Matukio will change the end date for the different fee to a rando...
Hello, When configuring an event location, I can optionally upload a location image. 2 Questions: 1. Where is the image used? Where can I see it on the front-end? Matukio documentation vaguely says, "The image is not shown on the detail pa...
Hallo Auf meiner Seite habe ich 4 verschiedene Events. Bei 2 habe ich individuelle Buchungsformulare erstellt und gestaffelte Gebühren im Event selber eingestellt. Zbsp: normal CHF 280.- Schüler 240.- etc. Die gestaffelten Gebühren können gewä...
Hallo! Habe soeben auf unserer Seite http://www.danek.at versuch unser neues Paypalkonto einzutragen - funktioniert leider nicht - was außer mail adresse tauschen ist denn zu konfigurieren? Finde leider nirgends eine Anleitung. Lg Manuela...
Hello everyone, We have issues with the Matukio permission system. We want to enable our users to create events themselves. However, they should only be able to edit their own events and thus not get into each others way. In the backend, there ...
Jan Matukio supporter
I am trying to modify the default booking form for the first time, but drag-and-drop does not work to add new fields. There is no documentation on editing the default booking form. What am I doing wrong? Please see attached video showing the pr...
Good evening, I installed your application for mailchimp and I have a little problem. On my site I only foresee the possibility of subscribing to the newsletter (without registering on the site) and by using the form I can't get the acceptance reques...
I am doing a migration and keeps getting stuck at user migration. It just get stuck and not moving forward. https://prnt.sc/ps62dq Error notice: [php7:notice] [pid 16092:tid 1948] [client 127.0.0.1:58818] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in ...
Joshua Lee CMigrator supporter
is hotpsots compatible with joomlart themes as it takes ages to load hotspots on ja -wall sometimes they load other times they dont ! and using the directions does not work at all !...
Abiodun Balogun Hotspots supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Calendar Module in Sidebar and mobile view
Hi there, I have a calendar module in my sidebar. Unfortunately it doesn't show...
0 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 14 November 2019
  • New
    • #Css
    • #module
    • #Calendar
    • #responsive layout
    Missing map inside Hotspot Submission Form
    Hi support team I can't figure out why Hotspot submission does not work when ...
    13 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 07 November 2019
  • Resolved
    • #no map
    • #fatal error
    • #frontend
    • #hotspot pro
    • #popup in map
    • #form submission
    • #markers
    • #konfiguration
    Confirmation message to be removed or keept in box
    Hi I wants to use EngageBox for my Submission form, but when I press submit b...
    8 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 14 May 2019
  • Resolved
  • Read more button to be fixed or removed
    What is wrong with the "Read more" button that automatically appears i...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 14 May 2019
  • Resolved
  • Google vs Bing Map API Fix for HoT Spots?
    will you be developing a bing key for maps api now since Google will be charging...
    6 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 07 October 2019
    • #Google Maps API
    • #Bing Maps API