Hi, I've just set this up on my online testsite. Install goes ok (have to manually copy the 4 xml and php files), and the comment system works fine, tested it on an article. However, if I go to the settings and try to Save/Apply I get a "4...
Is there a way to verify the email address is valid syntax for guests that post a comment? I don't need the poster to verify it, I just want to validate it is a correctly formatted email address. I searched the forum but could not find this informa...
Hello every body I have found joomlacomment component very satisfactory. Thanks to developers. The Post comment form appears fine under any article but is there any way to put the post form in a modular position? In my site i am using a...
Kurdish language file for compojoom: Download here ku_joomlacomment_326.zip Please download the File from the Link, it is updated...
hello - just a quick question.. right now, if I set a "post max length" setting, say of 2,000 characters, it seems that posters can add posts as long as they want, but then when it is approved the post will appear with 2,000 characters o...
I'm sure this is a newbie question. I just installed joomlacomment 3.26 on joomla 1.5.9 with legacy support. The comment plugin is laid out fine on my site, but firebug tells me there's a javascript error: JOSC_http is not defined Then I try ...
Hallo, Can somebody help me with this? I have instaled JoomlaComment 3.26 end it went well. But when I try to configure something I get "Nothing", just a blank page. If I try to open another menu from 'Components >>> !Joomla...
When I drag and drop emoticons I get this: javascript:JOSC_emoticon("" the emoticon is in the comment after i click submit but it is surrounded by javascript...
I have joomlacomment successfully integrated! Thank you! One problem, on the front page I show the last five mmsblog posts, under those posts I show the last five comments. Joomlacomment isn't stripping the slashes. example: that\'s should be:...
finally I can install this comment component into my joomla and it works like a charm but... please tell me how to chmod the folder: components/com_comment via ftp ? I got an error saying that I can not chmod that folder into 777 any helps a...

Comment count

Hello everybody, Maybe you know witch function is responsible for comment counting? Thanks...

Comment count

Hello everybody, Maybe you know witch function is responsible for comment counting? Thanks...
Hi, I installed this component onto a V1.58 Joomla installation. The component worked fine until the client tried to respond to a comment with a lengthy post. She increased the comment character length in the security section (set to -1) and then ...
Hello! Apologies in advance if this question has been addressed elsewhere. I've looked all over the forums and can't seem to find anything. I've installed JoomlaComment and all is well except one thing. Under an article, where it says 'Write comm...
Hi I am a newbie to Joomla and Joomla Comment. After going through Joomla forum i came to know about Joomla Comment and downloaded and installed. Now after instal Joomla comment started displaying on website but i don't wan't it to be displayed o...
I dont want to have the time the comments are made displayed. Any way of turning it off?...
Hi everyone... first of all let me thank you for this component, as it looks and works great. I just have one - small - problem with the extension: In FF (3.0.9) it shifts the "write comment" part a little A similar effect is s...
First i wana thanks for a great coment system ! My ideas: SEND button as an image (back end change will probadly be the best option). --- captcha image - i would like to change background color of captcha image. --- Those list with COLOR an...
I'm a beginner, but after a LOT of study, I do have a small Joomla! 1.5.10 site up and running. I want to add the comment capability to articles. Which files should I download and install ---all three: components, plug-ins, module? Or which one(s)...
There are two main video components for Joomla users both different in many ways, the first been Seyret and the second been HWDVideoshare. VideoSwiper.com has now created a fully compatible Joomla plugin to allow you to use both Seyret and HWDVide...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Problems saving joomlacomment settings - 400 error
Hi, I've just set this up on my online testsite. Install goes ok (have to man...
16 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 28 April 2009
How to verify email address is valid syntax?
Is there a way to verify the email address is valid syntax for guests that post ...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 30 April 2009
Showing Joomlacomment FORM in a modular position
Hello every body I have found joomlacomment component very satisfac...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 30 April 2009
Kurdish Language
Kurdish language file for compojoom: Download here ku_joomlacomment_326.zip P...
1 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 03 May 2009
max length of comment
hello - just a quick question.. right now, if I set a "post max length&q...
1 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 03 May 2009