Hi to all, I am thinking of installing this nice component in my site. But all i see is alpha component in download section. Is there any stable version? or can i go with that one download ? Please suggest. (BTW, I am using Firefox and i ...
As the title says I have tried to get the "comment" to display in the upper right corner with no luck. Any help would be appreciated ...
1. How is every one doing? 2. Does anyone have any suggestions for the best compatible blog extension to work with the comments? 3. has anyone come up with a solution to putting a comment tab in cb so that users will be allowed to see their last po...
I am unable to post a comment and/or reply to someone else's comment. When I click on the Send button, the wheels keep spinning but nothing happens. Please help. http://www.sophisticateshairstyleguide.com/ Thank you....
I am unable to post a comment and/or reply to someone else's comment. When I click on the Send button, the wheels keep spinning but nothing happens. Please help. http://www.sophisticateshairstyleguide.com/ Thank you....
I tried to install version 4, but it's not working at all on live site: http://img522.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=24737591.gif First image shows that the installation seems normal, then when you click on Manage Comments and so on, I'd get the pic n...
Hi, The commentfunction is working properly! But... On the pages with a directPHP or a Jumi content (that is to include an external PHP-file into a Joomla content page), the commentform is always visible, even when that categorie is excluded...
Where can I put the file to brazilian-portuguese?? I think we can create a category in Downlod, like "Languages". I'm attaching the file, feel free to put this file right in the place. brazilian_portuguese.zip...
Hi, I'm currently running PHP v5.2.4-2ubuntu5.6 and MYSQL 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.4 on my test site. I also have my directories set to 755. My problem is that the CAPTCHA image is not being displayed for the user at the time of adding a comment. I ...
Hi I am fairly new to Joomla and am looking for a comment extension to use on one of my article pages (Joomla 1.5). I like the look of what you have to offer but note that when I go to the download page, the component download indicates that I ...
i have last comment mod and it show that i have new comments but when i go to that page i dont see any comment!please help me...
When I try to enter the menu of joomlacomment under components menu, it goes to a blank page! Thanks...
My site runs the following software: Joomla 1.0.15 !JoomlaComment 3.26 PHP 5.2.8 MySQL 5.0.77-community Apache 2.2.11 (Unix) I have used the software for a long time with great success. Thank you for a great product. I have always had anony...
Hi! I use Joomle 1.5 and every person are in "Autor" group. I want to one of them can be moderator in !joomlacomment, but he can not edit other articles. So he must be Autor and I can not give him an Editor right. Is possible give right to...
Help me fix problem in image attached. I need fix same look here http://demo.compojoom.com/the-news/45-joomla-community-portal.html#JOSC_TOP thanks [img size=423]http://compojoom.com/components/com_agora/img/members/1840/bugimage.jpg[/img]...
Hi, I've just upgraded my test site to Joomla 1.5.11 and then installed 3.26 of this component - for the very first time. My problem is that after configuring this components' back end to include ALL categories and sections and to allow ALL use...
Hi! Is there a way to disable future comments in one article, but preserve previous comments visible? Thanks!...
Hi, Thanks so much for JoomlaComment and the new module. One question: With the module, it's working great, but the date is coming up with the % signs. Like this: %2009-%06-%02 %11:%Jun:%nd admin One time it worked fine, but now I just get...
Hi I have installed great JoomlaComment 3.26. In my template background color is gray. There is a black box around the comment menu at the top of comments. I looked into the CSS file and index.html of akostyle template, but I couldn't fix this. Tha...
Hello I have 3 questions: 1.- I'm using version 3.6 (version 4 is alpha) and would like to show comments by default, just like if you had just clicked the "Read on..." link. I don't want the users to have to click to read the latest c...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Is there stable version available for 1.5 Joomla
Hi to all, I am thinking of installing this nice component in my site. But a...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 10 June 2009
Write comment moved to the upper right corner
As the title says I have tried to get the "comment" to display in ...
3 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 09 June 2009
3 things..
1. How is every one doing? 2. Does anyone have any suggestions for the best com...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 03 June 2009
Unable to post comments
I am unable to post a comment and/or reply to someone else's comment. When I cli...
3 Replies
Unable to post comments
I am unable to post a comment and/or reply to someone else's comment. When I cli...
3 Replies