Hello, Don't get me wrong, I think Compojoom is the best commenting module for Joomla. My only concern is that it generates an invalid XHTML 1.1 code. I'm planning to do a website that's valid XHTML 1.1 and CSS 2.1. (W3C recommandations) The ...
I have been trying to Upload the Package "joomlacomment4.0.0alpha3.zip" for the last two days in Joomla 1.5.10 and it always fail with the following error: Component Install: Another Component is already using directory: "C:\Program ...
What have been don so far. As a start point I took the last public available version of joomlawiki: http://www.joomlawiki.org/ As it uses mediawiki version that is 2 years old I updated to the last available version of mediawiki 1.12.0 There are s...
Hi, We've been using !joomlacomment for about a year with few problems. However, about a week ago, the "Manage Comments" page stopped working. When you click on "Manage Comments" in the administration panel, all you get is a...
Hello, I update texts: _JOOMLACOMMENT_FORMVALIDATE_CAPTCHA, _JOOMLACOMMENT_FORMVALIDATE_CAPTCHATXT, _JOOMLACOMMENT_FORMVALIDATE_CAPTCHA_FAILED which were missing in Czech translation. There are still keys which are not translated, but that are n...
I am in a bit of a situation here.. my site is running on Joomla 1.0.3 with akocomment. I am looking to upgrade to Joomla 1.5.10 with Joomlacomment 4.0 and also retain all the comments I have.. what is the best way to go about it? Any idea?...
Hello, I got two questions. In the window where you type in the comment... the section with name, email address and web is named "Your Contact Details:" my question is, in which file can I change the wording to match my language? 2nd ...
catid=23&id=3934...
Hi, maybe i choose the wrong section, anyway i need to get comments on polls. Anyone has already done it? Where can i find a tutorial for the development of a new plugin? thanx :dry:...
Any guidance? On some pages the RSS feeds work, but on others they don't. Could this be a problem with parsing bbcode?...
Здравейте! Взимайки пример от други колеги тук, и аз реших да попиша малко на родния език. Напоследък започнах да се занимавам малко по-сериозно в областта и ето че веднага се сблъсках с малко проблеми. Опитвам се да разработя плъгин, базир...
Thanks for a great component. My wish is a small one. When there are no comments after an article the same text "Write comment (# comments)" show as when there are comments. It would be great if it could say something in the line of "T...
When someone posts a comment, and they type I'm or use " " it displays a \ in the word or beside the quote marks. Specifically: I'm looks like I\'m and "quote of the day" looks like \"quote of the day\" (I...
Hi, I've just set this up on my online testsite. Install goes ok (have to manually copy the 4 xml and php files), and the comment system works fine, tested it on an article. However, if I go to the settings and try to Save/Apply I get a "4...
Is there a way to verify the email address is valid syntax for guests that post a comment? I don't need the poster to verify it, I just want to validate it is a correctly formatted email address. I searched the forum but could not find this informa...
Hello every body I have found joomlacomment component very satisfactory. Thanks to developers. The Post comment form appears fine under any article but is there any way to put the post form in a modular position? In my site i am using a...
Kurdish language file for compojoom: Download here ku_joomlacomment_326.zip Please download the File from the Link, it is updated...
hello - just a quick question.. right now, if I set a "post max length" setting, say of 2,000 characters, it seems that posters can add posts as long as they want, but then when it is approved the post will appear with 2,000 characters o...
I'm sure this is a newbie question. I just installed joomlacomment 3.26 on joomla 1.5.9 with legacy support. The comment plugin is laid out fine on my site, but firebug tells me there's a javascript error: JOSC_http is not defined Then I try ...
Hallo, Can somebody help me with this? I have instaled JoomlaComment 3.26 end it went well. But when I try to configure something I get "Nothing", just a blank page. If I try to open another menu from 'Components >>> !Joomla...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Any chance for valid XHTML 1.1?
Hello, Don't get me wrong, I think Compojoom is the best commenting module for ...
2 Replies
Posted on Friday, 08 May 2009
joomlacomment4.0.0alpha3.zip Install is Faulty
I have been trying to Upload the Package "joomlacomment4.0.0alpha3.zip"...
9 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 07 May 2009
Status
What have been don so far. As a start point I took the last public available ve...
5 Replies
Posted on Friday, 11 July 2008
Blank page for "Manage Comments"
Hi, We've been using !joomlacomment for about a year with few problems. Howev...
7 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 26 April 2009
Czech translation file update
Hello, I update texts: _JOOMLACOMMENT_FORMVALIDATE_CAPTCHA, _JOOMLACOMMENT_FO...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 07 May 2009