Hi, I want to turn off commenting on contacts forms but I can´t seem to find where or can I can do that. Any help please ?...
Hi, First of all I'd like to say this is a great extension for Joomla. It was very easy to install even for a newbie like me. So thanks very much. Very easy overall by 2 things are doing my head in (there we go!!) - I'm unable to have the co...
Iinstalling either 4.0 or 3.6 I got the following message: """""" There was a problem with your installation error when moving /home/..../public_html/books/administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php ...
I've been going thru this forum trying to find an answer but have yet to see a solution in print even though others have obviously had the same problem. I've followed the demo EXACTLY and do not see a link with which to comment on ANY articles. I'v...
although i checked the REGISTERED ONLY check box to NO , guests are still not able to see or add comments. please help i really need it. thanks for your time...
Hi guys, amazing job with Joomlacomment! I just installed on my recently launched website. I themed the whole thing pretty much from scratch and built it completely on a <div> and <p> layout, rather than on tables. All is well, except the...
Wow, my prototype site really speeded up with 4.0! thank you! I made a small modification to further improve speed: compressing the compnent's javascript file. For this, one can compress it in advance, but that requires custom mime types, and the ...
I've installed JoomlaComment 4.0 alfa ~3 weeks ago, and it worked fine, but after I modified the date format from Y. B. d. to Y. m. d. the whole component disappeared, which means the only thing I can see is 'Powered by !JoomlaComment 4.0alpha'. But ...
After uploading some reviews using Simple-Reviews, I now need to announce them on index. The problem is that I want my users to click on "Read More" and be redirected directly to the review page. So, can I use an internal or external link w...
How do I set up the template so that the text in the comments aren't truncated mid-word?...
The most of you are not going to believe it but [url]http://hardwareluxx.de[/url] is made with joomla and !jocomment The most difficult thing with the implementation was that the comments in joomla had to appear in the forum and vice versa Ni...
How I show the link "Write a comment" after "Read More" ??...
Is there a way to put Ads between the comments? Like Google adsense. My CTR rate is very low only .25%! How can I put ads between the comments? I would really like to be able to put adsense ads between the comments here and there. Thank you....

Eventlist

I have been pulling my hair out on this one. I cannot get Joomlacomment4.0 to work with eventlist. I have searched the forums and uploaded the updated files (index, josc_com_eventlist and josc_com_eventlist.class) to "administrator/components/co...

Eventlist

I have been pulling my hair out on this one. I cannot get Joomlacomment4.0 to work with eventlist. I have searched the forums and uploaded the updated files (index, josc_com_eventlist and josc_com_eventlist.class) to "administrator/components/co...
Is there a function which allows us to display the number of comments appearing on each article? This should be displayed instead of "Write Comment" example: 2 comments (and this would be a button link) If there's not such an o...
Hi Daniel, Installed fine. Back end seems o.k. But component link leaves a blank space, like a template issue. Site not live so no log in for you. any leads would be gratefull. mar...
My website is for people who have problems and do not want to disclose their email. I've looked everywhere but i cant find the file where the email field is for the form so i can simply change the HTML to say Email (Optional): Otherwise, they ...
Hi, I recently downloaded the latest version of !JoomlaComment 3.26. Docman 1.4.0 and using Joomla 1.5. However being a complete newbie to all these (I can just about setup Joomla and add components is all) I have no idea how to link these two to...
Hello, I really like your email verification and password creation checking widgets in your account creation... Where did you get them? Are they a CB plugin??? Muchos Gracias, Mike...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Disable commenting on contacts
Hi, I want to turn off commenting on contacts forms but I can´t seem to find...
3 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 14 April 2009
post width
Hi, First of all I'd like to say this is a great extension for Joomla. It was...
13 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 12 April 2009
"There was a poblem with your intallation....
Iinstalling either 4.0 or 3.6 I got the following message: """&...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 April 2009
I've installed JoomlaComment but...I got nothing.
I've been going thru this forum trying to find an answer but have yet to see a s...
10 Replies
Posted on Monday, 02 March 2009
Comments Not Showing For Guests, Please Help
although i checked the REGISTERED ONLY check box to NO , guests are still not ab...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 13 April 2009