I'm trying to install JoomlaComment 3.26 onto Joomla 1.5.9. The module installer doesn't seem to work when I go to the zipped file (it seems like that's what it's designed to do) and I don't see an obvious place to ftp the files. I've read a bunch ...
Hi sorry my english I wishh hide the comments from unregistered users...
Hi, first sorry for my english I'm from Indonesia i've installed !joomlacomment 3.26 monts ago. it's work perfectly. some visitor already left comment, and it's ok. i don't know since when i got trouble with captcha image. it doesn't appear. i've...
Just installed this component, and so far I love it! (For the past hour) One problem I noticed is that the Write comment and number of comments doesn't show up on every post. I'm not excluding any categories or posts of any kind. It looks like it ...
On Administrator >> components >> joomla comment >> and on comments manager Page the page navigations don't work as I can see the first page only but I can't navigate to see the next pages as the link of next or 1 2 3 or end don't w...
Hi, I have seen problems in the forum similar to this, but no solutions that work for me. After several installs on my localhost I keep getting: error when moving /var/www/mysite/administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php TO...
Hi, I have seen problems in the forum similar to this, but no solutions that work for me. After several installs on my localhost I keep getting: error when moving /var/www/mysite/administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php TO...
Different "view" with mouse_over while logged in / logged out Hello Daniel, my lovely colleague just showed me the following: Mouse_over NOT logged in: [img size=415]http://compojoom.com/components/com_agora/img/members/1650/Logg...
I am new to Joomla. Could you give me step by step instructions for a manual install? I am using Joomla version 1.5.9 and being hosted by godaddy. I tired installing through the extension manager but keep getting an error. * JFolder::creat...

Captcha problem

Hello, At the moment i have installed JoComment 4.0 on my site. Unfurtanly Captcha won't work. The image doesn't display. When i call the catcha.php by http://<domainname>/components/com_comment/joscomment/captcha.php i get a error like ...

Captcha problem

Hello, At the moment i have installed JoComment 4.0 on my site. Unfurtanly Captcha won't work. The image doesn't display. When i call the catcha.php by http://<domainname>/components/com_comment/joscomment/captcha.php i get a error like ...

Estonian language

Estonian language files for compojoom: download here. ...

Estonian language

Estonian language files for compojoom: download here. ...
Hello, I have problem with write on my site [url]http://www.paspoes.com[/url]. nobody can't write on my frontpage, i get a message that you have to be a reigster user to write why? and how can i change that to everybody(unregister user) can write...
I would like to know if there is someway to set the templates according to section. I have browsed through the settings page but there doesn't seem to be any such option. Is it possible??...
Hi, I'm running JC 3.26 + J 1.9.9 i've created a custom php page (jumi) where i display content articles with custom sql queries. It means i'm using custom code which is not respecting the standard Joomla components structure. I'd like to k...
hi there I am endeavoring to bring my site up to xhtml 1.0 transitional compliance. Beside the usual problems with flash, the only component about which w3c compains is this comment component. Do you have any advice? All pages without joomlacommen...
It appears that anyone can wreck a website with joomlacomment installed by posting hundreds of emoticons in their comment. If someone does this, it causes a 500 internal server error and brings down the entire website. Yikes! If this happens the b...
I know I saw a general Configuration/Parameters section of Joomfish where I could choose the "What to show if" settings. Now, I can't seem to find that part of Joomfish. I've searched through the Joomfish Control Panel and also though all t...
Hi, I've been struggling for two days now to install joomla comment and decided to ask for some help. When i use the Upload Package File option i get the error: JFolder::create: Could not create directory Unable to create destination I...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

instaling modules to 1.5.9
I'm trying to install JoomlaComment 3.26 onto Joomla 1.5.9. The module installe...
1 Replies
Posted on Monday, 06 April 2009
hide comments from unregistered users
Hi sorry my english I wishh hide the comments from unregistered users...
8 Replies
Posted on Friday, 27 March 2009
[SOLVED] Problem With Captcha
Hi, first sorry for my english I'm from Indonesia i've installed !joomlacomme...
4 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 02 April 2009
Write comment (0 Comments) not showing on some
Just installed this component, and so far I love it! (For the past hour) One ...
8 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 05 April 2009
Admin comment navigation
On Administrator >> components >> joomla comment >> and on com...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 06 November 2008