Just installed Jcomments 4.0 and its working well, but I dont know what to do, if for example I want to remove a comment of some-one , what do I need to do ? on the admin panel, there are no settings ! can someone help me out with this please, ho...
I ve been looking at the settings but cant figure out one thing ! what I need is; set it so that its only the administrator who can make replies, so user are only able to comment or ask questions, and when I receive a notification, I want to per...

time problem

hi my comment time isn't correct with my local time? can i change it? in general configuration i set hour on local time and on 0:0 but no difference in result...

time problem

hi my comment time isn't correct with my local time? can i change it? in general configuration i set hour on local time and on 0:0 but no difference in result...
Just wondering how to fix this? The link is there, and everything works, it's just invisible to see on my current template? ...
Thanks for the wonderful component. Sorry if this has been already asked. I have a problem about the comments getting cut off on the top after the addition of new comment. If I enter many newlines then the top portion of the page is getting cut ...
Hello, i have found 2 bugs: 1) When the captcha appears you click on it to change/refresh the captcha. In firefox nothing ocurrs and in opera appears: <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?><post><id>captch...
I've read several threads on installation problems and have tried all the suggestions, but I still can't successfully upload this extension. This is my current error message: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\r...
IE 8 outputs the following error: Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; Zune 2.0;...
[color=#0000FF]As I installed JoomComments, the HITS are no longer to be seen in an article. How can I repair this issue...? Does anyone know? Alard[/color]...
Hi Daniel Thank you for your quick response to my prior question about versions. I have one more question - are there any issues with regards to 301 redirects that I need to be aware of? I use a 301 redirect for the purposes of directing mult...
Normally I wouldn't consider myself a total newbie, but this problem has been bugging me all night now. First a quick question, when I choose to copy a template so I can work with it, and keep it after upgrade, where is it copied to? A now the ...
Hello, I don't see a similar thread for this so I guess no one else is having the same problem, but I am getting gaps or spaces within the comments that are posted. I posted one myself so I know it's not the commenter. There is an example yo...
I've noticed that most of the comments on my site, after the PHP has rendered, BR tags seem to randomly appear in the comments. This makes comments kind of ugly, and renders smileys unusable. Any idea what's going on? :huh: Here's an example f...
I have a problem with simple-reviews which noone can resolve (even the author :angry: ) That's what appears every time I try to post comment in a review! > Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/http://gameworld.gr/www/includes/rout...
Hi! I recently installed joomla comment 4.0 on my Joomla 1.5.10 site but there seems to be a problem with displaying Japanese text. Whenever I try to add a new comment with Japanese text, only "?????" will appear. Is there a setting or c...
Hi I am wondering how I can change the ubiquitous two little people at the top of the comments. They are the same two little faceless people you see everywhere. It is in the top bar once the comment is posted and it is to the left of the user name, w...
http://www.bobbyrags.com Where it reads Write Comment I'd prefer just Comments How can I accomplish this? Thank you!! ...

Request Failed

Hello, It is impossible to send Request. I tried all the previous post advises but the same. In firefox I have ;Request failed. and in IE I have: Invalid at the top level of the document. contact support and send the following informations: error is...

Request Failed

Hello, It is impossible to send Request. I tried all the previous post advises but the same. In firefox I have ;Request failed. and in IE I have: Invalid at the top level of the document. contact support and send the following informations: error is...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Installed JComment 4.0, need help with comments pl
Just installed Jcomments 4.0 and its working well, but I dont know what to do,...
4 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 28 May 2009
Reply and quote buttons help please.
I ve been looking at the settings but cant figure out one thing ! what I need...
3 Replies
time problem
hi my comment time isn't correct with my local time? can i change it? in gene...
16 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 14 March 2009
time problem
hi my comment time isn't correct with my local time? can i change it? in gene...
16 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 14 March 2009
Write Comment blends with template background!
Just wondering how to fix this? The link is there, and everything works, it's ju...
6 Replies