I'm trying to locate the permission setting for the captcha. Am I looking for this in Joomla or via FTP? When I go to system info and then directory permissions, I just see a list of directory items with each one marked writable. Thank you....
Hi, I'd like to close specified articles from future comments. So the comments displayed but user couldn't post a new comment. Like in a forum. Any idea? To do it was very easy in Akocomment, Ako had only two files :-) Merry Xmass!...
After the comment is approved the site sends the commenter an email that their comment is published. In the email message there is a direct link to their comment. This would be the "Content Item" link in the email. When the commenter clic...
Hi, The comments are appearing only bigger the left, how do I deal with it the entire line? [img size=750]http://www.compojoom.com/components/com_agora/img/members/1878/Untitled_1-4bd6fdb30bb58dfc863f8b4bb31c39de.gif[/img]...
My field names are white on a white background. I added the following (kindly supplied by G.S.) to the css but it didn't change anything. #comment .sectiontableentry1 .postfooter a { color: #000000 !important; } #comment .sectiontableentry1 ...
Hi, I am using Jocomment on my site , but now i am adding Knuena Forum and found that there is a discuss bot which enable to post articles comments into forum directly. works like a comment system. Question: What are the pros n cons to use Comme...
Dear, On my website, I use a generic user to log on (no different usernames and password). So when users are loged on using the generic ID and want to post a message, the "Only registered" boxes name and e-mail are grayed out. Everyone ...
Should be great a way to autopublish only for registered users and the non-registered comments have to be reviewed. tks!...

Styling Issue

Hello, I installed this extension and it is going well, except I am going crazy with the stying. I am using the default html and css-green. Problem is, all these themes ahve wihte text and links and my site uses a white background. I finally ...

Styling Issue

Hello, I installed this extension and it is going well, except I am going crazy with the stying. I am using the default html and css-green. Problem is, all these themes ahve wihte text and links and my site uses a white background. I finally ...
Hello again.... :blush: This one shows how many comments there are in total on the title bar. I think it's especially nice to have if you don't like the extended-info for the "Read More..." button. Here's a screenshot: [img size=380...
Hi for all i just installed JoComment 4.0 alpha3, transllated english.php file in to my language (Lithuania) but when i making english language to my default language i stil see all text in english, can some one can tell me why this is? My site ht...
If you wonder what are the 3 modules on the bottom of this page: http://compojoom.com/index.php/news/8/54-donations.html Why do we raise 3000$ for !jocomment? Well, I think that we need around 80hours to work on it. For !jolog and !jowiki we nee...
Hi there - per your suggestion, I have decided to change hosting provide to one with mysql 5.0 support. I am installing comments, and I got the following errors: There was a problem with your installation error when moving /home/jamesjch...
I've migrated J.1.0.15 to J1.5.9 And I've comments on my old Joomla .. I used com_migrator for the migration and Installed !joomlacomment alpha4 .. And there's no comments showed in the new Joomla.. so what should I do .. and if there's a copy fro...
Hello guys! Thanks,for this com I have a question.What differences in 4.0 alpha jomcomment and pro version?...
I've installed this on my site this week and think it will be a great addition. However, I don't like the way the form displays in full on some pages. I like the "write comment" button that appears on most pages but not the pre-expand...
Hello and hank you for a great component, it is the best out there for Joomla. I am wondering something though. Is there a way when I limi the number of comments per page to 10 for example, is there a way to move the next page of comments link to...
Heya Daniel, I was just checking out my CB profile settings here on your site, and I noticed you manage to do something that I havn't been able to figure out. You've allowed us to set our Timezone - part of the Joomla user parameters - but you'...
Hello, When I open the index.html in Dreamweaver there is a error shown: <table width='100%' class='{postclass}' align='center' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' class='searchresult'> Firts it shows the cellpadding='0' twice and second ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

File Permission
I'm trying to locate the permission setting for the captcha. Am I looking for t...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 19 June 2009
no future comments for an article
Hi, I'd like to close specified articles from future comments. So the comment...
5 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 24 December 2008
404 error when users get email notification
After the comment is approved the site sends the commenter an email that their c...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 16 June 2009
The comments are appearing only bigger the left
Hi, The comments are appearing only bigger the left, how do I deal with it th...
2 Replies
How to change color of field name on comment form?
My field names are white on a white background. I added the following (kindly s...
2 Replies