I have installed joomla comment module "Module for !JoomlaComment 4.0" & joomacomment component "Joomlacomment 4.0 beta2" Both installed fine.. but nothing is working.. Look at the right of my website.. http://www.dek...
Not sure if this should go in the wish list forum or not, but let me know. Is it possible to archive the comments by month with !joomlacomment? Thanks in advance....
I installed JoomlaComment today. It was working on the site, but when I tried to access any of the features through my Administrator panel, it gave me a MySQL error. Now, the entire site is down with this message: Database Error: Unable to connect...
I want to convert to joomlacomment from yvcomment. Joomlacomment (beta2) is installed, seems fine so now is the import and where I am unclear how to continue (safely). there is nothing listed under "Import from standard comment system comp...
Favorite Entry and there Content Title not work to jomtube component. Links working, but title is problem... Tilte is always this: com_jomtube item Some problem is Comment Subscriptions, Content Title is empty. Thanks! ...
hey i saw that the Comment form can stay close until the user click on Add A comment, then and only then the all Form is open to write comment. i can not make it happens. can u lead me please. i dont want the Form the be showen , unless the u...
I have Joomla 1.5.7 running using JoComment 4.0 beta2 I am able to use it no problem when I direct link to an article using the "latest news" module, but when I use a "Category Blog Layout" link it only displays the text and n...
whole site went down when I tried to install new component comment. At first I did not have permissions on my duirectories set properly - so I went back in and set to 777 most of them... it seemd to install but then there were errors - but it allowed...
Is there a way you can have CB with this component?...
Hello all, My blog was originally built using MyBlog and JomComment. Due to limitations I found in JomComment, I moved to !JoomlaComment, including migrating all of my existing JomComment content. I am using the Compojoom MyBlog<->!Jooml...
I have a production site which has been using MyBlog/JomComment for quite awhile now (through several revs of those components) for my blog. Due to limitations of JomComment, I would like to switch over to using !JoomlaComment with MyBlog. Although...
I know users can add links by clicking a few buttons and adding the link but is it possible to adjust the setting so the software reads the link as a link without users doing anything? http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/...
The RSS button on the comment section was not working and showed the following error when clicked: Warning: fopen(/web/guide/infinityassociates/public_html/components/com_comment/joscfeed.xml) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission de...
I am not able to understand how to use component and module? I want to display same as you have shown in demo site. How can I give the link for write comment? Is it in this component or module itself or I need to make 1 link which redirect on this ...
Have been using joomlacomment 4.0 beta1 for last 2 months on live site without problems. Recently had a single registered user who could post comments before now complain he cannot post a comment. Says he creates a comment and clicks Send button....
Hi i want old look joomlacomment on my page without this - popup window to put comment when i click ADD NEW. I want the resized window with comment at the bottom of article. I see this is only posible with modern template but my old css code from ...
Hello, I want to put comment box for every individual item (1 item on 1 page). How do I do it? I downloaded !jooomlacomment and installed it but a huge comment box shows up on home page which I do not want. In General settings, I included secti...
I just downloaded and installed 4.0 beta2 and everything installed fine but when i go to test and hit the submit button it does nothing. i get no errors or anything i have tried refreshing and the same story. NO comments are posting. I followed the i...
Hi all, Is there any way to create settings for registered and unregistered users? Specifically, I'd like comments from registered users to show up immediately and comments from unregistered users to be moderated (ie. we have to approve the comme...
[size=1]1. Joomla 1.6 will have a built in comment system, but what about people using joomlacomment will these joomlacomment comments automatically show up in Joomla 1.6 if one disables joomlacomment, and use the default comment system in 1.6? 2....

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Joomla Comment not working
I have installed joomla comment module "Module for !JoomlaComment 4.0"...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 22 September 2009
Archiving Comments
Not sure if this should go in the wish list forum or not, but let me know. Is i...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 22 September 2009
Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:
I installed JoomlaComment today. It was working on the site, but when I tried t...
1 Replies
Posted on Monday, 21 September 2009
yvcomment import into joomlacomment help please
I want to convert to joomlacomment from yvcomment. Joomlacomment (beta2) is i...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 14 September 2009
Favorite Entry and Content Title?
Favorite Entry and there Content Title not work to jomtube component. Links w...
1 Replies
Posted on Monday, 21 September 2009