We are a small group of 20 to 30 year olds that would like to see a little more time invested in the local area with youths in mind. These days young people are ever so more being referred to as a nuisance or simply making the streets look un tidy...
First off, great app, its was so easy to Setup and Install I did try searching the forum before posting so if i have missed something then please let me know When people post comments on the articles and then view the comment it comes out diffe...
Hi all, This is a first install of JoomlaComment on J 1.5 (legacy mode IS enabled, but for other reasons). I've installed the latest Beta 2 dl'd today and this is the first install/attempt of JoomlaComment or any comment system. Install appe...
I know this subject has been discussed before, as I have read several threads and spent hours sifting through numerous messages both here and on the Joomla forum. As I understand it, I'm supposed to put the following code into a joomlacomments tem...
I've done a search, but I don't find anything about this subject, so forgive me if it's already been discussed. In my !Joomlacomment "Content Settings," under "Postings," I had set the "IP address visible" to "no...
Well i made slovenian language pack :P Hope you like it. You must also update "comment.class.php" file or it won't display it right when there are 2 comments. slovenian.zip...
I don't know if these are bugs or just me screwing things up. Anyway.. When I installed JoomlaComment 4.0beta1 I got this error message: Warning: file_get_contents(http://compojoom.com/installedon/joomlacommentsites.php?url=http://mysite.com/a...
http://www.husbandsagainsttwilight.org main content - front page - Comments longer than about 10 lines worth of space seem to get cut off when displayed to end user - any ideas on what I am missing to allow users to read the other user's full com...
Hey guys, Great plugin! Is there any type of filter or moderation available for comments? Thanks!...
The RSS contains slashes before the quotes! Example: ..... \\\"Country\\\" ..... ... \'City\' .... ... It probably missing stripslahses...
I'm trying to get the 'write a comment'-link underneath the 'read more' link under articles in category-blog view. I'm using a template override (based on the Beez template) for com_content. It has this event position: echo $this->item->e...
When I click the first time on the button "RSS" an article he gives me the correct items. Once when I open another article and I click on the button "RSS" it gives me the flow of the previous article and the old items! I tried ...
Sometimes a newbie and a new visitor submitted a comment in a wrong place! Please is it possible to add fields for edit the "ContentID" and to facilitate the task of the moderators? Thanks in advance!...
I installed but got an error when moving som files. what can the problem be? I can find the component and change a lot of things, but i cant seem to find out how to add a comment to an article. What can the problem be?...
Is it possible please to add an alert button for reporting abuse to moderator? Thank you in advance!...
Hi, I want to see (if I'm moderator or admin) unpublished post in frontend, no only in backend. I must do it, so can you give some advice? Have you special function to select post from database to login/unlogin user? Thanks for response!...
Hello and first of all thanks for all your work and support. I just installed Joomlacomment and I wanted to know if there is a way to make the input box appear on homepage articles instead od "Write comment" link. You can see my homep...
I have installed joomla comment module "Module for !JoomlaComment 4.0" & joomacomment component "Joomlacomment 4.0 beta2" Both installed fine.. but nothing is working.. Look at the right of my website.. http://www.dek...
Not sure if this should go in the wish list forum or not, but let me know. Is it possible to archive the comments by month with !joomlacomment? Thanks in advance....
I installed JoomlaComment today. It was working on the site, but when I tried to access any of the features through my Administrator panel, it gave me a MySQL error. Now, the entire site is down with this message: Database Error: Unable to connect...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

The Island Youth Project - Isle of Wight Community
We are a small group of 20 to 30 year olds that would like to see a little more ...
0 Replies
Posted on Friday, 25 September 2009
Comments messed up when posted
First off, great app, its was so easy to Setup and Install I did try searchin...
2 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 20 September 2009
v4 Beta 2 - Submit button has no text, comments ar
Hi all, This is a first install of JoomlaComment on J 1.5 (legacy mode IS ena...
30 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 06 September 2009
"Write Comments" & "Read More&q
I know this subject has been discussed before, as I have read several threads an...
5 Replies
Posted on Friday, 18 September 2009
IP addresses showing?
I've done a search, but I don't find anything about this subject, so forgive me ...
1 Replies
Posted on Monday, 21 September 2009