[size=1]1. Joomla 1.6 will have a built in comment system, but what about people using joomlacomment will these joomlacomment comments automatically show up in Joomla 1.6 if one disables joomlacomment, and use the default comment system in 1.6? 2....
I have requested to be an advertiser (display ads on my site) two times, and have not gotten any response yet. Anyone know why? Thanks....

Download problem

Hi I am trying to download the file but each time I do I end up with an empty zip file. Do you have any suggestions to help? Thanks Ralph...

Download problem

Hi I am trying to download the file but each time I do I end up with an empty zip file. Do you have any suggestions to help? Thanks Ralph...
Hi All I would like to change the 'write button' to read something else like 'Add Comment'. I've looked in most of the files and can't figure where it comes from? I'm a designer, not a coder. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :laugh: Tha...
Hi. I installed joomlacomments a month or so ago and for most part it worked great. I had a few emails from people who said that after entering the captcha letters the icon would just spin. I have since disabled captcha to see if this would help, ...
Hi guys, I updated the serbian_lat translation since the most of it wasn't UTF-8 friendly, and it was a bit messy on some questions as well. I hope it will serve for the good cause :side: Cheers, m. serbian_lat.zip...
BiggieSmalls has great potential. I was fascinated by the demo templates, especially green and facebook. Can you post a guide, instructions, the files, or something regarding the demo templates? It would be easier then to configure BiggieSmalls ...
Малцина ще разберат за какво става дума, щото българоезичен сайтът, но все пак...градивно ще е мисля, ако някой разгледа модификациите и даде съвети и идеи за неща, които може би съм пропуснал. Все още работя по сайта, но все пак... http://www.zdds....
If you go to Components, !Joomlacomment, Other component settings, com_content, Layout, Emoticon (smilies) support:, and choose No! After you will save the settings. The Emoticon (smilies)stays Yes anyway. And the setting stay Yes (it is like read...
Здравейте г-н. Димитров, възхитен съм от работата Ви, и използвам възможността да Ви поздравя за труда Ви. Написали сте чудесен компонент за коментари, мисля че е много добре замислен и решен. Радвам се, че сте Българин и се гордея с Вас. Бих...
Hey everyone, So I am 90% sure there was a thread that explained how to solve my problem, but for the life of me I cannot find it. So here we go again. How do you separate the read on button from the write comment button? At the moment th...

Senna 4ever

http://senna-4ever.webcindario.com/ The site Senna 4ever is a tribute to the the best autoracing driver Ayrton Senna da Silva, died in 1994 San Marino GP. Here u'll find out videos, races, pics and a f1 2009 calendar, with forum (it is still in...
I have joomla 1.0.13 I have instaled: joomlacomment.3.26 (it is working). and mod_comments.3.20. But I got only this for mod_comments.3.20: Latest/Most JoomlaComments no comments There are no comments visibile (but comment exist). ...
Hi, I have some other modules on the page, below the article. Is it possible to have !JoomlaComment appear after the other modules, or must !JoomlaComment always be directly attached to the content of the article? (I actually have 3 modules follow...
Hi people. I am using the joomlacomment and i am loving but i have a doubt: how do i do to be sending automatically notifications emails when is posted a new reply on a article?...
First of all I'd like to thank the developers for a great commenting app. It was easy to install and setup. I have noticed that when I am commenting as a guest the Active Overlay has some styling to it (red background) so it is not transparent and...
Just installed the component JoomlaComment 4.0 Beta version on my Joomla test site but the captcha image is not showing. I've used different browsers and cleared the cache but still no good. Does anyone have an idea what might be causing the issue? ...
I have two problems: (1) Whenever a single joomla article is opened via link (not menu) the hole !joomlacomment input mask is open instead of the text only "Write comment (x comments)". (2) A similar problem encounters when printing a...
Hello !! I'm here again... now with a question about the module that displays the latest comments. Generally, modules have a tmpl folder in which a default.php file is placed that renders the module onto the page with the default styles. If one...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Joomla 1.6 Built In Comment System
[size=1]1. Joomla 1.6 will have a built in comment system, but what about people...
7 Replies
Posted on Monday, 27 July 2009
Any idea what is going on with Joomvertising?
I have requested to be an advertiser (display ads on my site) two times, and hav...
3 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 28 July 2009
Download problem
Hi I am trying to download the file but each time I do I end up with an empty z...
3 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 15 September 2009
Download problem
Hi I am trying to download the file but each time I do I end up with an empty z...
3 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 15 September 2009
How do I change the word "Write" on the
Hi All I would like to change the 'write button' to read something else like ...
7 Replies
Posted on Monday, 14 September 2009