Users on my site cannot submit comments when using IE6 unless they have signed in. This means that guests cannot submit comments using IE6. I have tested it on IE7 and other browsers. Users and guests not signed in can successfully submit commen...
I was using the 2.40 version of !JoomlaComment, I uninstall it and install the 3.26 version. It is working. The problem is that all the OLD comments have now strange characters (íó€±) My web is in spanish. I try the "Convert to iso-8859-1&quo...
Hello, I have installed the newest version of seyret 0.2.28 and joomlacomment 3.26. I did follow this guide: http://compojoom.com/index.php/forum.html?func=view&id=826&catid=10 But it does not work on my site. Please see the picture. Can ...
[size=1]Where's edit color for ....? [/size] [img size=221]http://www.compojoom.com/components/com_agora/img/members/576/joomlacomment.PNG[/img] [size=1]Sorry, I do not know its name.[/size]...
Hello. I am using !JoomlaComment 3.26 with "SSlideBoth-emotop" template. On my site, it seems like the first image. I want show comment count as it shown in the second one. [img size=150]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9691/ccjj...
Installed the component nicely and configured the component. But the comment area on the selected categories/ articles are not showing? What could I have done wrong.? The sections/ categories are set to included. (have tried the opposite) I had...
Hey Hello, this is an amazing plugin/module but i couldn´t make it work. I did install the compoment and the module with no problem. The only issue is that for some reason the the module is not showing any comment (no comments) and under the exte...
I've recently installed Joomlacomment, which works well except for one bothersome aesthetic issue: it seems to break each line of a comment at a fairly arbitrary point, making the text look really messy (see [url]http://ateupwithmotor.com/index.php?o...
I have a problem. JoomlaComments shows title but not text. http://www.stefanomontanari.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1280&Itemid=62#JOSC_TOP only on Kriss4Christ comments... I can't understand why......
i translated the italian.php fileof the 3.23 version, if you are interested......
i translated the italian.php fileof the 3.23 version, if you are interested......
I have a Joomla 1.0.15 install on a Linux FC6 box with MySQL 5.027 and PHP 5.1.6. I have the component sh404SEF installed and whenever a user comments on an article that has spaces in the 'title alias', strange characters are inserted into the URL an...
Hi, i have one question to the layout of JoomlaComment. I tried all templates but there is no template where the comments displayed first and then the slide down box for a new message. There is only a configuration of "first comments and t...
When trying to post new comment, pop-up says (on Croatian): "Zahtjev neuspio" (translation: "Request denied" but the comment is saved to database and when I refresh the page it shows the comment in text field appear this code/me...
Hi Just install ver. 3.26, unfortunately now when a user makes a post and another user in a different session goes to comment the previous users name are in the name field and marked for readonly. can anyone assist. appreciate it...
Hi! Very possibly it is a template bug, but if anybody can take a look, i will be thankful. Well where is the problem? - In FF (only), when i click on write comment button and a form for a new comment loads, there happens some css problem and a par...
Hi guys, Just installed the component...really love it. Job well done. One questions though... is there anyway this great component can be integrated with adsmanager?? i would really love people using it when the open a certain add. I have fou...
Hi all, I've Joomla 1.5.7 with legacy plugin activated, when i install joomlacomment 3.26 Appear this error: Code: componente Installa: DB function failed with error number 2006 MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components VALUE...
I am using Joomla 1.5.5/Legacy. When installing, I am getting this message... when moving /home/e--ites/public_html/administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php TO /home/ecobites/public_html/plugins/content/joscomment.php Pleas...
I am using Joomla 1.5.5/Legacy. When installing, I am getting this message... when moving /home/e--ites/public_html/administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php TO /home/ecobites/public_html/plugins/content/joscomment.php Pleas...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Displaying events
In the Seminar component it is possible to give in at what moment events are not...
12 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 18 April 2012
show statusbar without link to participants
please .... In the category list I want to show how many places are already ...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 21 September 2012
Map empty when no shadow is selected for the categ
 My map is completely empty when I don't select a shadow for the selected catego...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 21 September 2012
  • Resolved
  • How to revert to 2.05 from 3.1.1?
    We have tried v3.1.1 but there is a serious issue with info windows not moving f...
    8 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 19 September 2012
    unpublish event without mail to registrants?
    I was wondering if it is possible to unpublish an event without sending a - conf...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 20 September 2012