Great tool

I run a number of Joomla sites where I will be installing this great tool to provide more interactivity. Current it is installed on my Joomla 1.5 Demo Site - a site in Joomla! 1.5.6...

Installation error

Hi all, I've Joomla 1.5.6 with legacy plugin activated, when i click on "Upload & Install" Appear this error: componente Installa: DB function failed with error number 2006 MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components...
catid=10&id=369...
Hi there, just installed the comment component, and received this: There was a problem with your installation jos_comment update : - voting_yes exist. - voting_no exist. - parentid exist. - email exist. - website exist. - notify exist. - ...

Joomfish

Hello @ all, I am making my first experience with internet from the "Backside" i'm new with Joomla and my english is veri bad, but i hope you can understand me. The Joomla Version is 1.0.11 Stable and my Site is http://www.doc4win.com ...
The location of the plugin is /tmp/joomlacomment.3.26.zip and the permissions are appropriate afaics. System: PHP Built on: Linux hpbrio 2.6.18-5-686 #1 SMP Mon Dec 24 16:41:07 UTC 2007 i686 Database Version: 5.0.32-Debian_7etch6-log Databa...
Hi @ll! I got a very interesting e-mail yesterday. I will share it with the community: i get the "Character problem. empty comment" when i try to send a comment, what is this about!? FIX IT :O kthxbai Dear anonymous! Please regist...
Hi Im trying to install Joomla comment but I can't. When I select upload and install, a blank screen appears and nothing changes. After this, a folder called com_comments is created into administration folder. So, I would like to know how install ...

ajax problem

When I enable ajax support it gives me error messages with dialog boxes.. I attached one of them. Would you look at the problem and let me know what can i do? Thanks from now. [img size=450]http://compojoom.com/components/com_agora/img/members/139/aj...
Hey friends! I was working the last days on our blog component and have come further I've copied the group model introduced in the jce component.(thank you guys for writing such a good code) The code will soon work in the backned And after that ...

users comments

hi, How can deny the possibility of users to edit and delete their on comments? Thanks....

[FIXED]Never Mind

Exclude/Include is working now......
First, thanks everyone ! Thanks to continue the support right after acgeorgette.net ! Some comments I received needs some feedback. I'd like to contact the people who posted it but they didn't leave any email. Can I request to JoomlaComment to ...
catid=10&id=61...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

The filter for old events etc. is shown for public
Hi, another problem I have. In the configuration of Matukio is written, that...
8 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 04 January 2020
Migration freezes on starting the migrate process
Hi, I am having trouble with the migration freezing when I hit the migrate butto...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 29 June 2017
  • Resolved
  • Importing help
    CComment plugin file for com_jcommentsdoesn't exist Hi I can't moderate com...
    14 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 09 February 2020
    Is there a commission functionality on sold ticket
    Hello I'm seriously thinking about buying Matukio Events. Does the Matukio Eve...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 13 February 2020
  • Resolved
  • RE: Google Maps JavaScript API warning: RetiredVer
    Hello, After reading the above post, i am contacting you as I get the same erro...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 05 February 2020