Hi, I just installed Joomlacomment. But I have 1 problem. I am using XCache (In Joomla - Global Configuration - System - Cache) with a cache time of 5 minutes. It used to be 30 but I changed it to 5 for testing... Now comments can only be seen 5 ...
I have always had my RSS feed my Twitter, my social networks and other blogs. My website Joomla RSS pulls the content from the regular sections and categories of Joomla. The module "syndication" doesn't have options to pick what the RSS fee...
Hello, I'm using !Joomlacomments with the puarcade component but The FID is missing. FID: Puarcade is using a fid (folder id) in order to generate the URL. So each game has now 2 URL (Duplicate) can you have a look into this? for examp...
On the frontpage below all articles I've "write comment" nice and easy. When i go to a article in my mainmenu (Article Layout linked) the editor for publis new comment is expanded and takes a lot of place in every article below the artic...
Hello, I tired asking this question over ath the main Joomla! forum but it keeps getting lost in the shuffle of millions of other questions over there and no one has answered a good answer yet. And I tried at the community builder site but it keep...
Hi. I have been looking for a setting to put a border around all modules. (IE a Box module appearance. I cannot find a setting. How would I go about addressing this so my modules are 'boxed'? Any ideas? I may have missed the obvious! re...
Hello, Is there a connection with JomTube? Here, in his written JomComment preferences and JComment, but it is not !JoomlaComment?...
Hi Daniel, Thanks very much for this great comment component. You have done a great job. I have got a Classifieds site running the latest Adsmanager 2.5. I would like to know how to integrate Adsmanger with JoomlaComment to allow any registered...
Hi Folks, I have installed Latest Comment module. When I click the hyperlink, control is transferred to home page rather than to comment page. Can you please help me in resolving the problem? My configuration details are as below: Joomla v...

K2 compatibility

I am using k2 with joomla 1.5.11 It all works but the comments sections is difficult to use. I installed your comment tool. It cannot read the k2 catagories but instead reads joomla catagories,,, which i am not using. so the comments cannot get t...

K2 compatibility

I am using k2 with joomla 1.5.11 It all works but the comments sections is difficult to use. I installed your comment tool. It cannot read the k2 catagories but instead reads joomla catagories,,, which i am not using. so the comments cannot get t...
Will this template allow me to create a site like this? http://compojoom.com/forum/10-newbies-area/7078-template-help#7078...
exists some way to collaborate !joomlacomment together with jomsocial? I mean, when somebody makes some comment there appears his name and a photograph. therefore when you click in the name it goes you to the profile of user (on jomsocial) and appear...
hello, I'm using joomlacomment on my site.It's very good . But I have a problem: I install JomSocial ,not CB. So when users make comments ,it don't show their avatar. What should I do if I want to use jomsocil'avatars?...
http://www.insuranceitaudit.com/ Daniel, love the template. Its awesome!...
Attempting to add banner to the right of logo/header in the template position banner, but for some reason, in the positions section, banner does not display to be selected? (See attached screeenshot) How do I do this? Thanks. ...
Hi there, because my server is not running PHP5, I cannot upgrade to JoomlaComment 4.0beta. I do, however, want to upgrade my site to the latest version of Joomla. Can you tell me whether JoomlaComment 3.26 will work with Joomla 1.5.14? Thanks!...
hi i have a small spam problem. not much but it is a joomlacomment-Problem a Chinese commentwriter (on german-language site) provider: 136data Seach-Keywords: ubbcode "powered by !joomlacomment " site:de i dont know if it is a scr...
my friend has this site http://www.melbourneclinicalhypnotherapy.com.au as you can see the Mod_comments module doesn't seem to take you to the !joomlacomments blogs. http://www.melbourneclinicalhypnotherapy.com.au/index.php/october-2009-blogs ...
Hi i have installed biggiesmalls and I love it, so much to play with.. So far in a couple of days I have achieved so much more than I could before, but I need a small bit of help... now I'm not sure if its a template thing or what.. but I want t...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Joomlacomment and XCache
Hi, I just installed Joomlacomment. But I have 1 problem. I am using XCache (...
19 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 04 October 2009
HOW DO WE PULL RSS FEED FROM K2 CATEGORIES INSTEAD
I have always had my RSS feed my Twitter, my social networks and other blogs. My...
1 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 17 October 2009
puarcade integration and duplicate content
Hello, I'm using !Joomlacomments with the puarcade component but The FID is m...
8 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 15 October 2009
want "write comment" below on article li
On the frontpage below all articles I've "write comment" nice and easy...
3 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 13 October 2009
Template help.
Hello, I tired asking this question over ath the main Joomla! forum but it ke...
10 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 29 September 2009