I have just purchased and installed BiggieSmalls and have not made any edits to the template. The left module position is showing at the bottom of the main content? I suspect the right module is also showing there..Any ideas. http://naweoa.org/...
Yo jonas and daniel, how it's going ? You componnets work really well and im loving it but last time i got many spam mesages on my page. Im deleting it all the time, so my question is is there new wersion of !joomlacomment near ? With better protecti...
Hi friends, I'm having a problem and it's making me crazy.. I've installed JoomlaComment and set the captcha option to be inserted at the end, BUUUUT when I go, post a comment and fill the captcha field with the correct code it says: [color=#BF40...
The "Active overlay display" is showing a transparent background for the "Latest Comments" when the user is logged in. with Unregistered users everything seems ok. I´m using joomla 1.5.9 JAPurity Template joomlacomment4.0bet...
Ive got a module on my front page that displays my latest articles/videos, the only problem it has the Write Comment/Read more link on display See for yourself at http://www.xtremenetworkonline.com How can I get rid of the link on the module w...
Hey Guys, I'm using MyBlog Version: 3.0 Build 329 with Joomlacomment 4.0 but I can't get the "write comment" to show up in the blogs. It will work elsewhere in the site. Any ideas? http://yourgroupride.com/hosted-blogs Thanks Dan...
As the topic says the submit button stops working if I've made any change at all to the code in the index.html file. It doesn't seem to matter how minor the change is, since just making the comment input box a bit taller broke the submit button. Any ...
Is there a way that i could show comments from multiple components in the "latest comments" module? Like from the main content component and the seyret component. Is it possible?...
Am using !JoomlaComment 3.26. i've noticed that posted comments often have strange line breaks in them. Thinking they are cut and paste from word or some other program that inserts code, I've lifted the text and stripped it through a text edit...
Здрасти Дани, възможно ли е с някакъв хак да се направи, така че да работи този модул с плъгина за соби2?...
How do you close the comments section once you open it? There does not seem to be a close button. In addition, when I go to different pages(menu items), the write comment section is already open. Any ideas?...
Hi, I use 1.5.14. Joomla and latest !JComments with Yoo Nu template. Problem is the shift of layout (mainbody moves up) in opened articles with comments. It happens only, when page browsed in FF, Google Chrome or Safari (IE is OK) and solution ...
jasonknightknives.com I have one issue left with this site: getting a comment system going without breaking the layout...I feel as though it must something simple that I am missing......
hi All, users receive a mail "This comment has been published" (or something like that, mine is translated in my language) after having commented. Is it possible to customize it in back-end or with any other solution ?...
I'm just wondering how to upgrade from 3.26 to 4 beta 2 ?...
Hello, unregistered can post without writing their emails, how to make the email field required ? Best regards....
Hi, I have the joomla comment 4.0! Everything works fine and thank you for this, except the persons URL. Some persons that they comment on our website, they have sites on their own. So when they comment, they fill their website on the right fiel...
Здрасти Даниел, има ли опция във версия 4.0 бета 2, която да ограничава възможността на нерегистрираниете потребители да могат да четат коментарите? Благодаря ти ! ...
Hi Guys, first of all amazing little component Is there any way to set it so the subscribe is set to "Notify" and not "Do not notify" as default without hacking the core code? Many thanks and keep up the amazing work Ian h...
I am using joomlacomment 3.25 and my joomla 1.5.10 is running in Legacy mode 1.0. I need help in adjusting the width for posted comments. Looks like it is set to about 500 px and I need it at around 900. Can you direct me to the exact spot where I...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Module positions not correct.
I have just purchased and installed BiggieSmalls and have not made any edits to ...
3 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 29 November 2009
spam comments...
Yo jonas and daniel, how it's going ? You componnets work really well and im lov...
5 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 19 November 2009
Captcha ALWAYS wrong.. help me
Hi friends, I'm having a problem and it's making me crazy.. I've installed Joom...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 27 November 2009
mod_comments4.0.0alpha3 problem with registered us
The "Active overlay display" is showing a transparent background for t...
16 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 26 November 2009
Read more on module, how to remove?
Ive got a module on my front page that displays my latest articles/videos, the o...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 26 November 2009