Hi there This is the arabic (Algeria) language for !JoComment 4.1 alpha1. You can use it for any Arab country by changing the country code of the language file name. For example: (ar-DZ.com_comment.ini) for Algeria to (ar-MA.com_comment.ini) for mo...
This is making me crazy, i dont know whos fault is it, is it sh404 seo component or you basically i enabled all comments on my blog posts and the problem is that i have for all my blog articles right block and user 1 block disabled, because i want...
Hi, I just installed Joomlacomment 4.0 beta2 in Joomla 1.5.15. Language setting in Joomlacomment for back-end and front-end are both Traditional Chinese. iconv code is utf-8. (If I change to Big5, all the description text will become sympols) ...
when you hide the "readmore btn" the comments link also hides is there away of keeping this on/showing ?? any ideas ??...
Hiya, I was mulling the idea of running myblog and then integrating Joomlacomment into it over your lovely bridge. However, I have a question. I want to have unlimited registered users each be able to maintain their own MyBlog. 1. Now, is...
Hi.. when I edit a comment the writer name changed to admin username is it a bug? how can I fix this? also is there any way to hide the Admin username when I write a comment ? Thanks ...
Hello im using joomla 1.5.10 When I want to post a comment I get this Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /chroot/home/virtuali/http://virtualize.hu/html/components/com_comment/joscomment/comment.class.php on line 2836 and ca...
Can someone please walk us through in easy steps with do's and don'ts for adding 'comment' functionality in the blog site made with Joomla 1.5 using 'Beez' built in template.[color=#0000FF][/color]...
*awesome* stuff, I can't tell you how much i like the flexibility / typography. one minor problem: images that are left aligned don't seem to respect the hspace tag. right aligned images appear to be fine. you can see this in: http://image...
Hi, I'm using the 4.0beta2 version with Joomla 1.5.15. I use Joomfish to have two languages on my website (catalan and Spanish) it works ok for everithing but with joomlacomment instructions are always on spanish. The catalan.php component e...
http://www.compomat.com/index.php/General-Composition-Materials-Milford-CT/Noodling-by-Alan-Nudelman/on-the-move.html notice how in the write comment section, the "do not notify" dropdown goes all the way across the page. Is there an ea...
Please these comments are great. Where can I order to give a commentary and connect with Attachments img. Not plan to do in the future? knew we would in this respect someone help? The power forward thanks sorry for English....
I can't coment when this option in use...
Hi, my site has a problem as English characters. I could not solve a kind. Would you please help me? Display characters: "Ş, ş, Ğ, ğ, İ" these characters are as follows "?, ?, ?, ?, ?" please help me. Thank you. Joomla...
Hi, I would like to place the read more link before the write comment link on my website. I did a search on the forum but did not find anything related. Can anyone help me with that?...
I´m about to install joomlacomment4.0beta2 and mod_comments4.0.0alpha3 in my live and I´m using Artio Joomsef 3.5.1 and would like to know if there is any known issues (bugs) related with Artio joomsef? I did search the forum but couldn´t find any...
Hello, I like to add avatar and username in preview show. I have add some code {avatar_picture} and {username} in index.html of my template, but no luck. Anyone could help ? I'm using Joomla 1.5.15 + !JoomlaComment 4.0 beta 2 thanks...
Is there a way to remove the title field? I think it is unnecessary for my website and causes clutter in the comments... any advice? Thank you!...
Hello, could someone please advise as to how to do this? I want people to be able to read the comments first, and when they scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, they can input their comments in the comment box. Thank you in advance!...
where to enable users to edit their comment? Was it not possible in a previous version for users to edit their comments? Or has this never been in Joomlacomment? I really need to know fast....

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Arabic language for !JoComment 4.1 alpha1
Hi there This is the arabic (Algeria) language for !JoComment 4.1 alpha1. You ...
5 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 13 December 2009
I am loosing it, so pissed, user1 and right show
This is making me crazy, i dont know whos fault is it, is it sh404 seo component...
8 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 21 June 2009
content is just a lot of question mark
Hi, I just installed Joomlacomment 4.0 beta2 in Joomla 1.5.15. Language setti...
4 Replies
Posted on Friday, 11 December 2009
hide readmore btn but still show comments??
when you hide the "readmore btn" the comments link also hides is there...
3 Replies
Posted on Friday, 11 December 2009
Separate autopublish setting for Myblog + Joomlaco
Hiya, I was mulling the idea of running myblog and then integrating Joomlacom...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 09 December 2009