Here you can show your support for Joomla http://www.packtpub.com/article/nominate-overall-open-source-cms-winner/system/Joomla...
In case someone is interested in exporting the comments, including the user contact info, email etc etc to an Excel Spreadsheet: [ul] [li]Download and install SQL 2 Excel [url]http://joomla-r-us.com/downloads/category/6-sql-2-excel-component[/ur...
I recently installed JoComment 4.0 alpha3 and everything is working great. However, after testing the 'delete' modify I am still receiving emails with updates to comments. Is there a way to ensure the users will not longer receive emails. I delete...
Hello, I am wondering when the version 4 will be officialy introduced in installable way? The file description says in one week however that week already passed... Thank you and keep up the good work !! Jiri, Czech Republic....
Hi! I've been looking for an option to show always the write comment link (just like in the intro display), i've seen the "Read on" link when intro text but are there any way to show this link always even if the contents aren't in the fr...
Alright, I am blurry-eyed from looking and thought Ids just ask for help. I would like to change the font color of the username in the MT-DoubleSlide template but I simply cannot find the font info in the CSS. I have found and changed all of ...
Hi there, There is probably a very simple answer to this question that is staring me right in the face, but I am too blind to see it. Anyway, I have just had Joomla Version 1.5.9 installed for my web site. We want to add the ability to use comment...
Hi, I have installed your excellent component and I'm very satisified with the results. The only problem that I am having is that the label colors (i.e. Name, Email, Website, etc) blend in with the background so that they are not visable. If you w...
Tried to post using 4.0 Using Joomly 1.5.9 and !JoomlaComment Version 4.0 only Joomla 1.5 native Got this error after clicking "send" in the comments text area. <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?><...
Hello, What can I do to prevent the user from going back to the index page if they wanted to comment on an article they found several layers down from the index page? Example, visitor goes to Home --> World --> Asia --> My first Articl...
I'm using jomcomment v. 3.26 I have Joomla 1.5.8, Legacy 1.0 Comments appear with wrapped words. Take a look: How can I fix that?...
Hello mates, I ve got a couple of questions for the site I'm currently developing: 1) how can I remove the title showing right next the number of comments (see image below)? I searched for it in the index.html file of template but couldn't recogni...
Hi! I'm testing Jocomment 4.0 and it's wonderfull!! Love icons, design, and i'm testing it -not in my live site-, in a hosting where I do tests. These is the only problem i have -i think its easy to solve-: width in nested comments are broken. ...
The button on my template is small and the words look all crumpled up. Is there any way that the button can say "Write Comment" instead of "Write Comment (amount comments)? Thanks for your help....
Hi, I am a newbie with Joomla. I installed ijoomla comment 4.0. It seems install went ok but how do I get comments to show in my articles. Seems like I am missing something. Thanks...
Hi there my install went great and I have no problems with your jcomment component. However in the main view of your comments (the create/edit text area like the one I'm typing into now is fine) seems to have a maximum length of characters that c...
Hi, is planed to devellop a plugin for the download-component "rokdownload"? This would be great! Greetings Thod...
There was a problem with your installation error when moving /home/br/public_html/administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php TO /home/br/public_html/plugins/content/joscomment.php Please, contact the support. Thanks. error wh...
Hello, Don't get me wrong, I think Compojoom is the best commenting module for Joomla. My only concern is that it generates an invalid XHTML 1.1 code. I'm planning to do a website that's valid XHTML 1.1 and CSS 2.1. (W3C recommandations) The ...
I have been trying to Upload the Package "joomlacomment4.0.0alpha3.zip" for the last two days in Joomla 1.5.10 and it always fail with the following error: Component Install: Another Component is already using directory: "C:\Program ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

prohibit the users select a particular category
HI is there any possibility in the "submit a location / NewHotspot- Site&q...
4 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Language
Hello, i can't seem to find the translation-option in the module itself. Fie...
3 Replies
Posted on Monday, 11 February 2013
Language
Hello, i can't seem to find the translation-option in the module itself. Fie...
3 Replies
Ability to upload Hotsport Descriptions through Ex
 Is there a method to upload Hotsport Descriptions through Excel?...
1 Replies
  • Resolved
  • search box before category icons
    Hi Daniel, How can I show the search box before the category icons and not af...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 09 February 2013