I've read several threads on installation problems and have tried all the suggestions, but I still can't successfully upload this extension. This is my current error message: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\r...
IE 8 outputs the following error: Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; Zune 2.0;...
[color=#0000FF]As I installed JoomComments, the HITS are no longer to be seen in an article. How can I repair this issue...? Does anyone know? Alard[/color]...
Hi Daniel Thank you for your quick response to my prior question about versions. I have one more question - are there any issues with regards to 301 redirects that I need to be aware of? I use a 301 redirect for the purposes of directing mult...
Normally I wouldn't consider myself a total newbie, but this problem has been bugging me all night now. First a quick question, when I choose to copy a template so I can work with it, and keep it after upgrade, where is it copied to? A now the ...
Hello, I don't see a similar thread for this so I guess no one else is having the same problem, but I am getting gaps or spaces within the comments that are posted. I posted one myself so I know it's not the commenter. There is an example yo...
I've noticed that most of the comments on my site, after the PHP has rendered, BR tags seem to randomly appear in the comments. This makes comments kind of ugly, and renders smileys unusable. Any idea what's going on? :huh: Here's an example f...
I have a problem with simple-reviews which noone can resolve (even the author :angry: ) That's what appears every time I try to post comment in a review! > Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/http://gameworld.gr/www/includes/rout...
Hi! I recently installed joomla comment 4.0 on my Joomla 1.5.10 site but there seems to be a problem with displaying Japanese text. Whenever I try to add a new comment with Japanese text, only "?????" will appear. Is there a setting or c...
Hi I am wondering how I can change the ubiquitous two little people at the top of the comments. They are the same two little faceless people you see everywhere. It is in the top bar once the comment is posted and it is to the left of the user name, w...
http://www.bobbyrags.com Where it reads Write Comment I'd prefer just Comments How can I accomplish this? Thank you!! ...
Hello, It is impossible to send Request. I tried all the previous post advises but the same. In firefox I have ;Request failed. and in IE I have: Invalid at the top level of the document. contact support and send the following informations: error is...
Hello, It is impossible to send Request. I tried all the previous post advises but the same. In firefox I have ;Request failed. and in IE I have: Invalid at the top level of the document. contact support and send the following informations: error is...
Hi, I have a problem that just appeared recently , and is happening at just one category of my website,at an article the most commented on the website (more than 45 comment), now the article disappear and just the comments appear on the page with...
I am configuring the !Joomlacomment posting tab in the content settings. When you select the yes "Only Moderators" radio button, who exactly are moderators? Registered users and above?...
Hi all, What a wicked extension. Easy as to install. However, I have customised the layout slightly, using the modern template. I get small bullet points displaying over text, where the <li> tag is generated, but I can't see how to tur...
How do I change the message that pops up after the comment has been submitted?...
I have read several threads in this forum about this problem, but can't find any solution working for the J1.0.15 homepage I use !JoomlaComment 3.26 on. I am the Super Administrator of the homepage. I want to get email notification when new comme...
I have a problem with comments on my site. Take a look at the picture. Comments are running out of the site. I'd like to make them to cut at the red line. How should I fix it? ...
These may have already been reported, but I just started testing it yesterday. 1. The black button for "Write Comment (0 Comments)" is only big enough to show "Write" - all the rest falls off the button and is virtually invisib...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

show map scale
 hello from berlin, how can i show the mapscale bar into the mapscard ? be...
2 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 16 February 2013
  • Resolved
  • CMigrator no support system k2 TAG (Language Thail
     CMigrator no support system k2 TAG (Language Thailand) advice...
    7 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 26 January 2013
  • Resolved
  • Images - how to identify which ones wont migrate?
    Hi Daniel, Petar, Sorry to be a pain again however only 889 of the 1219 image...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 15 February 2013
    Locations Tab closed by default?
    I was told this was in the forum, but I couldn't find it. Basically I want to h...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 15 February 2013
    Tolle Entwicklung von Hotspots
    hallo, wirklich klasse wie du die komponente weiter entwickelt hast. war schon...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 13 February 2013