Hi, is there any way to change behavior of notify icon function, to mail to? What i need is, when user agree to notify, then others users can sent e-mails to this user. I know that, this is in 'function notifyLink' and i have to replace '_JOOMLACOM...
hi there! at first, thanks for easy to use and useful component! i just installed 3.26 version on my site last week, and it was working just fine until yesterday when i clicked on "manage comments" (they are moderated) i started gettin...
I know this is a strange question, but is there a way to let users that are logged in to input a different name and require an e-mail address when adding comments? It's grayed out when you are logged in (I realize this is to keep people from pretend...
I have encountered a problem that I've noticed a few other people have had on the forum, yet even after reading those posts I still can not seem to fix the problem. When you click the submit button under the comments area, all that happens is that a...
I have encountered a problem that I've noticed a few other people have had on the forum, yet even after reading those posts I still can not seem to fix the problem. When you click the submit button under the comments area, all that happens is that a...
That's all I wanted to know. Thanks....
I get this error when installing 4.0: Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m....
Hey, and thank you for a nice component. I'm using this on a website that has both guest access for some articles, and registered access for others. Although, new users cannot register, and everyone that wants to access my registered content must ...
I have edited the template file and created a styling for the page navigation. However, the style is lost when I clicked on the pages to navigate. I'm using <li> to perform the styling. This happens when I'm using with Ajax-support. Page ...
I successfully installed the comment system, but get this box when trying to post a comment: any suggestions? I have to go back to work, I'll check in later (about 8 hours!) Lee...
hy first thanks for this great tool. Thats what i was looking for. The nested comments are what i needed. Now i got a question, is it possible to show the count of comments each article has in the Section Layout view? If i have to change som...
Good morning guys, I imagine somebody has posted this issue before, i just cannot find it. The comment system works perfectly. But in one area i am having some problems. I want to add a new module like "new comments", so it will disp...
Hi, i am using eventlist 1.0 and joomla comment 3.26, i would like to use plugin for eventlist but i can't find the file eventlist.html.php, i only have a file eventlist.php How can i do please to integrate joomlacomment to eventlist? Could som...
i am new to this and i just installed your awesome product on my web site ww.candidbreak.com, I am using your product with seyret and i was wondering is there a way or a plugin to just have users login and the post a comment without having to use a f...
For better security you could add Mathguard....
Hi, I want to turn off commenting on contacts forms but I can´t seem to find where or can I can do that. Any help please ?...
Hi, First of all I'd like to say this is a great extension for Joomla. It was very easy to install even for a newbie like me. So thanks very much. Very easy overall by 2 things are doing my head in (there we go!!) - I'm unable to have the co...
Iinstalling either 4.0 or 3.6 I got the following message: """""" There was a problem with your installation error when moving /home/..../public_html/books/administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php ...
I've been going thru this forum trying to find an answer but have yet to see a solution in print even though others have obviously had the same problem. I've followed the demo EXACTLY and do not see a link with which to comment on ANY articles. I'v...
although i checked the REGISTERED ONLY check box to NO , guests are still not able to see or add comments. please help i really need it. thanks for your time...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Security alert SQL injection
 My hosting block Hotspots beacuse trigger alert Message: Access denied with co...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 30 January 2013
  • Resolved
  • Unable to submit a Hotspot in frontend
    Hello, I just started using HOTSPOTS(3.2.2) with Joomla(2.5) and when I test ...
    3 Replies
    Unable to submit a Hotspot in frontend
    Hello, I just started using HOTSPOTS(3.2.2) with Joomla(2.5) and when I test ...
    3 Replies
    Cleaned and Unsubscribed users do not appear
    Hi, I believe it is a bug, otherwise correct me. I have synchronized the lis...
    3 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 29 January 2013
    Cleaned and Unsubscribed users
    Hi, It concerns a bug in syncronization of cleaned and bounced emails Th...
    1 Replies