My site runs the following software: Joomla 1.0.15 !JoomlaComment 3.26 PHP 5.2.8 MySQL 5.0.77-community Apache 2.2.11 (Unix) I have used the software for a long time with great success. Thank you for a great product. I have always had anony...
Hi! I use Joomle 1.5 and every person are in "Autor" group. I want to one of them can be moderator in !joomlacomment, but he can not edit other articles. So he must be Autor and I can not give him an Editor right. Is possible give right to...
Help me fix problem in image attached. I need fix same look here http://demo.compojoom.com/the-news/45-joomla-community-portal.html#JOSC_TOP thanks [img size=423]http://compojoom.com/components/com_agora/img/members/1840/bugimage.jpg[/img]...
Hi, I've just upgraded my test site to Joomla 1.5.11 and then installed 3.26 of this component - for the very first time. My problem is that after configuring this components' back end to include ALL categories and sections and to allow ALL use...
Hi! Is there a way to disable future comments in one article, but preserve previous comments visible? Thanks!...
Hi, Thanks so much for JoomlaComment and the new module. One question: With the module, it's working great, but the date is coming up with the % signs. Like this: %2009-%06-%02 %11:%Jun:%nd admin One time it worked fine, but now I just get...
Hi I have installed great JoomlaComment 3.26. In my template background color is gray. There is a black box around the comment menu at the top of comments. I looked into the CSS file and index.html of akostyle template, but I couldn't fix this. Tha...
Hello I have 3 questions: 1.- I'm using version 3.6 (version 4 is alpha) and would like to show comments by default, just like if you had just clicked the "Read on..." link. I don't want the users to have to click to read the latest c...
I'm not sure of how hard/easy it is to add to the ubbcode but I would like the possibility to add the strike through command to the toolbar [strike] [/strike]...
Hello, i use joomlacomment in version 4.0.0 and have problems with the txt under an article. It looks like the following example. Kommentar schreiben (0 Kommentare) Were can i change it, that i have this text in one row? Greeds Santan...
Hi i read many threads about this issue . Many suggest that we should tell web hosting the error log but i do not know how to get error log. thanks in advance this is the page that not show(jcomment 4.0, joomla 1.5.10) [url]http://www.g...
* Component Install: DB function failed with error number 2006 MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, '!Joomlacomment', 'option=com_comment', 0, 0, 'option=com_comment', '!Joomlacomment', 'com_comment'...
[size=1]Hi Comments visible to registered users only. How I can resolve this problem? Thanks My web site URL http://www.myaboutall.com/ I create a test at this page [url http://www.myaboutall.com/home-based-business/home-based-business/78-why...
Hi! I've installed JoomlaComment 4.0 alpha3 with akostyle template in a Joomla 1.5.9 site. Everything works like a charm but I've found a little problem: when I modify a comment (edit a post) changed text is not showing until I reload the page.The...
I'm a newbie regarding this, so sorry if my question seems strange. This extension seems wonderful and may be just the thing I've been looking for but it concerns me that a comment at joomla.org says: "This extension by default includes hidden l...
От няколко часа си играя... Хубав си е модула, и си работеше доскоро, обаче след клониране на сайта с JoomlaPack на новото място (хост) явно не се чувства добре. Компонента си работи, коментари се постват и администрират, само модула не ще и не щ...
I use a template that I bought from templatemoster, and installed the component, it works, but I have a problem with the Field names, they all dissapeared like ; Name Email Comment all that text has gone very small that can barely be...
Hi, I partly updated the german language files (formal and informal) in the 4.0 alpha package. There were some new frontend strings missing. The frontend is now completely translated again. Sorry I couldn't be bothered to update the backend as ...
Hi! It seems these days on the internet, the standard is to always have the profile picture before the comment. Is there a way to integrate joomcomment with Community Builder so that the user profile avatar image is displayed before the commen...
If this has been addressed somewhere else within the forums already, I apologize. I searched for a while, but couldn't find anything like this. I just recently installed this component, as it is exactly what I need... BUT... for some reason, the ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Will hotspots be able to do this?
hi there for our charity website we want to show initially 2 things. 1. w...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 26 February 2013
Hotspots Install error
Hi there, I am having issues installing the Hotspots Component, I am using Jo...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 26 February 2013
KML
Dear Daniel, When i would like to upload kml file, i got this message. Can yo...
6 Replies
Posted on Monday, 25 February 2013
  • Resolved
  • KML
    Dear Daniel, When i would like to upload kml file, i got this message. Can yo...
    6 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 25 February 2013
  • Resolved
  • 500 - View nicht gefunden [Name, Typ, Präfix]
    Hi, I have installed Matukio and created 1 catagory and 1 event. Just to tes...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 31 January 2013