Hi, It seems that pagination links does not work when you are not logged in. This way users are not able see all the comments until they log-in. They will only be able to see the link on the first page only. (5-10 set in admin backend). When...
Hi. I m new in compojoom and i want to ask something I have installed component compojoom and i created an article "Example"....... I went to Compojoom and set it to show up only the article Example It is OK until now . The ar...
Hi, there is a possibility to notify by answer on comment. But is there a such possibility for article himself? I need to send to an author an email informing if he get a comment on his article. Thank you in advance....
I have Joomlacomment running nicely on a site but there is one weird thing. All comments appear to have been posted at 11 minutes past the hour. For example, the module displays the last 3 comments: 15.11.2008-10:11 LARUA is it free completel...
Hello. I'm stuck. I've got a third party template that I'm trying to use, but it messes with the comments table. Tried to poke around in the html and css, but frankly I made it worse. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. here is a zo...
Good Morning, I am new here. Love Joomla Comment, LOVE IT TO DEATH One small question. I set changed the entry box to 80 characters, but do not know how to make the text, when it shows up on the page as a comment, 80 characcters wide. Can y...
Hi, When nested comments are enabled they appear with a 40px left margin. style='margin-left:40px; It causes the right edge of the comment is moved 40px to the right - it breaks my layout (see photo). I would like the right edge always in the s...
Can anyone point me to the code that controls the number of characters allowed in a comment title. I'd like to increase the number of characters allowed. Thanks....
Hello Joomla community! I love this plug in, but is it possoible to always show the comments on a page as soon as the page is visited? This is important for my website because it relies heavily on comments of movies. I am getting complaints from ...
I installed !JoomlaComment 3.26 and it works great in any page of my website that is part of my content, I can include or exclude content pages without any problem. But when it comes to make it work with pages that are part of another component I ca...
Hi all... I'm !JoomlaComment 3.26 user... here is my site http://al-faizun.co.cc I have a problem that security image not appears... look at above: why...? any solution... thanks....
So guys, I understand that donation is not an acceptable way for the most of the people here to support the project - even if they think that !jocomment is a great thing. That is OK. I also like to use open source software and not to pay for it ...
I found that we have too much spam accounts today. I have deleted them(Please excuse me if I deleted a real account!) And I changed the register form to one that has a captcha image on it and also terms and conditions. If you have any problems to re...
I'm using the mySSlideBoth-emontop template on a test site, trying to configure as I want it before moving to a live site. Looking at the index.htm file, it appears the java script that controls the expanding/hiding of comments is right there: ...
Hi, I've installed component 3.26 on Joomla 1.5.7 and it works fine, now I had enabled last comments module and publish on front page but the message is: "no comments", but is not true because the comments exists. Is there a bug or I miss...
I used !JoomlaComment 3.26 and have error displaying Japanese. http://compojoom.com/index.php/demo.html have error displaying Japanese too. -_-" How can fix it ?...
Hi, Is this a cooment system thing or a joomla thing? How can I change the links order instead of comments link than read more link. read more link than comments link?...
Hi, I hide some fields like the backEnd let me do. So, I would hide the "title" field too, so I modify the HTML file. But, the comment system don't work Title is it a required field to JoomlaCOmment work ? How can I do to hide it ? ...
Hi, If there is little text & a large picture but the text goes just half the way of the picture than the comments component will wreck the template. if I enter space / <break> so it goes under the picture the comment component will no...
Hello - first of all: thx for this great plugin. I am trying to import a table from my wordpress-blog (it's already part of the Joomla-database and I can choose almost all the information in the import admin menu of JoomlaComments and I identified...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Content plugin {hotspot hotspot=1}
 Ηι one more question i saw the {hotspot hotspot=1} plugin ..and i tried it but ...
1 Replies
Posted on Monday, 15 October 2012
  • Resolved
  • nophoto.jpg
    If there is an gravatar it`s show up correctly. Great. But if someone don`t hav...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 14 October 2012
    Reactions in special articles
    This what i have now with featured articles on the frontpage: I will have...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 13 October 2012
    [Solved] Long reaction breaks off with dots
    I have import the jcomments. There`s one long coment but doesn`t show up comple...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 13 October 2012
    Still the same problems in new version 2.1.2
    Hello , Version 2.1.2 Events If a User makes a booking, he comes on a...
    6 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 04 October 2012