iv tired a couple times now to install comments but with no luck!! 1st time i downloaded the component then install zip file from joomla admin but screen went blank ! the com. was in the com. menu but when click on it it came up with this message ...
Hi re: http://www.hicksteadlakes.co.uk/the-lakes/bullrush-lake.html#CommentForm No captcha image showing. I have checked the permissions (as suggested in another thread) to 755 but still not showing. Any ideas? thanks Paul...
Hi there, I have just downloaded and installed your component, because I think this is just what I need. Then I went to your tutorials to follow the steps on how to create my own plugin. However, this tutorial is only for Joomla 1.0* and not J...
Hello guys! Thank you very much for your work and beatifull component first of all.Im using JComments,and i have a question.In which file,or where can i edit copyright in the end of comment - Powered by JComments(link) i whant something - Powered by ...
where i can change original captcha with recaptcha in JoComment ?...
I would like to hide the "Powered by. . . . " link at the bottom of my comment section, but I'm not sure what CSS file it is that I need to edit. Can anyone tell me what file I need to look at? Thanks....
Hi, at beginning sorry for my english i write from italy, i have a problem with the captcha image that don't show. I have the GD library enabled and all the file permissions are ok, as i read in other posts. The strange thing is that, the site is ...
i use com_comment 3.26 on joomla 1.0.15 with utf-8 encoding (greek) I was using akocomment before. Installation gone perfect, no problems, nice template and lots of parameteres to play with. The only problem is that the comments that i imported ...
Can we have a parameter to control the time between consecutive comments? Maybe a user cannot post many comments from the same IP address between X seconds/milliseconds. This will solve to some extent the bombardment of comment system through a scrip...
Hi When user write some like " mouse is <3 and i want bla bla.... " comment is cut on "<". Please help....
Hi guys, I have an issue with Latest Comment, that seems a bit different than what I have found searching your forum. I'd love any advice on this. I use joomla 1.0.13. I have the built in joomla SEF turned on. I have the Latest Comment module t...
i found this bug. example i config time zone in joomla to +7 in global config, when i post comment, time in comment is faster 7 hour. i resolve this problem by edit file joscomment\utils.php from 660 global $mosConfig_offset; 661 return(date($...
I import data from Mxcomment and successful.but the data only appears to be earlier in the administrator back end and does not appear on the front end.How can I make a comment on the import of mxcomment also appear on the front end?...
Heloo guys! I have a quesiton.In which file a can edit copyright? (Powered by JComment) I whant near to write my sitename and author....
display of comments underneath the articles is possible in 1.5 without a core hack as posted in http://compojoom.com/index.php/forum.html?func=view&catid=10&id=611 if the html is not echo'd but instead returned when using the event trigger onAfterDis...
Whit this option activated, when a user post a comment, gets an error message. I attached an image. [img size=490]http://compojoom.com/components/com_agora/img/members/367/error2.jpg[/img]...
Becouse of my my poor english, I will post images I havent edit anything in code. this is Serbian language, sorry for that... DODAJ KOMENTAR is Post comment (1 KOMENTAR) - 1 comment ОПШИРНИЈЕ - READ MORE I want to know if its ...
I have installed 3.2 and work perfect! Thank you. The basic setting is all good but is it possible to turn off the comment on certain pages? I would like it to have it in most articles but not on some. Thank you...
When I have made a new content categorie, it does not show up in Content Item Settings.. Any fix for this???...
I want to take out the random color of the Captcha letter Iknow it have to do with: $color = ImageColorAllocate($im, rand(0,0), rand(0,0), rand(0,0)); $rk_color = ImageColorAllocate($im, 128, 128, 128); and ImageTTFText($im, $size, $angle,...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Kalender
Der Tooltipp zu eingetragenen Events im Kalender erscheint nicht bzw je nach Pos...
4 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 15 November 2012
How to implement mouseover effect?
I am playing around with Tiles and I like the concept. Now I try to get the mous...
4 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 13 November 2012
What does Overlay mean?
In the Gallery menu you give a value to Overlay, but what does that mean? Bes...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 13 November 2012
Status unchanged
I'm only importing users from a wordpress site, I've installed, added my users t...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Resize popup and fonts
Hi Daniel and I'm sorry the Tikets. Unfortunately, the solution you sent me d...
9 Replies
Posted on Monday, 12 November 2012
  • Resolved