I have installed 3.2 and work perfect! Thank you. The basic setting is all good but is it possible to turn off the comment on certain pages? I would like it to have it in most articles but not on some. Thank you...
When I have made a new content categorie, it does not show up in Content Item Settings.. Any fix for this???...
I want to take out the random color of the Captcha letter Iknow it have to do with: $color = ImageColorAllocate($im, rand(0,0), rand(0,0), rand(0,0)); $rk_color = ImageColorAllocate($im, 128, 128, 128); and ImageTTFText($im, $size, $angle,...
I installed the JoomlaComment already. But when I was posting a new comment to test it, an alert pop-up saying Request Failed and it returns some codes inside the comment field with this: <br /> <b>Warning</b>: mysql_real_escap...
Hi, I'm the owner of DART Creations website [url]http://www.dart-creations.com[/url] I've been using JoomlaComment since it was 2.4, recently I've decided to upgrade to Joomla 1.5, so I upgraded Joomla comment too. Just wanted to say thanks for...
Hi, I've added the -> other comps -> puarcade plugin in the other components, but it just dosn't work. i get an error in the puarcade component setting (only there, not in the content settings) that say Warning: Invalid argument supplied for f...
Hi,I installed !joomlacomment 3.26 with this template http://www.joomlaxe.com/template-gallery/35-november-2008/53-axe-rescheek-1st-november-2008-j-15-business-.html !Joomlacomment works fine but it appear like the image http://img132.images...
Hello, LATER EDIT : OK, this is happen only with SEF active .. so maybe you guys can fix it with 4.0 release. until then I will let mod_comment latest only on homepage Joomla 1.5.7 + !JoomlaComment 3.26 + LatestComment module On main page...
hello all! mysite Installation joomlacomment but ero Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/muongvic/public_html/components/com_comment/joscomment/comment.class.php on line 2836...
Hi, I am using Joomla 1.5.8 and Joomlacomment 3.26 I am working on a site with a blog layout on the front page. Is there any way to hide the comment previews after that article? For an example look at: [url]http://www.reversehappyhour.com[/...
Hi I have a little problem, is simple, it can be viewed in a image: Why the component add a line (\n) after the numer 11? Can I fix it in editing the configuration? And, can I change the number of chars in the comment to unl...
First, I LOVE YOUR SCRIPT, YOUR WEBSITE, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I was wondering if it is possible to turn off the TITLE input field, as Name, Email, and Website is enough... having a Title, may make people not fill out the form.?? The site, [u...
I would like to add more (new) emoticons to joscoment 3.26. Any help/advices will be most wellcomed! Thx...
I will be traveling next week, so don't expect me to answer any forum threads up to the 4.01.2009. Have fun and happy new year to all of you!...
Hello, After i post commnet it shows without any style, I have to reload page to see the style. The same thing with navigation. [url]http://valiooo.com/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4:vv&catid=1:naujienos[/url] [img size=150]htt...
Hi I've just made a final translation of french.php I add translation for "send messages". Better to have notification in french. Find the file in attachement. F. french.zip...
Hi, sorry for my english, I'm italian... In the old site I've found that it could be possible integrate joomlacomment with Docman... but now I can't find anything... Someone could help me? Thank!!...
I am very pleased to see this project sustained. After extensive research of Docman and !JoomlaComment, I have seen that I can integrate this component with Docman. However all of the following threads lead to dead ends when searching for the docm...
Can it be use as a comment system for a blog page? I like to have multiple article with a readmore link and use JoomlaComment as a comment system on each articles? Can and how you do that?...
I have been on and off Joomla for around 4 months now, but i AM sticking with it from now on. I used !joomlacomment until !jocomment 4 was released. Sims Galore - Sims 2,3 Fansite ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

CompojoomComments not displaying on Jomsocial wall
We have Jomsocial Version: 2.6.2 and the comments posted in articles are not dis...
7 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 03 November 2012
Menü Vorlagen
Der Menüpunkt "Vorlagen" fehlt bei mir im Backend nach dem Update auf ...
2 Replies
Posted on Friday, 09 November 2012
Zend Optimizer
 Hello. I'm going to change my hosting. But there is no support for Zend Optimiz...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 08 November 2012
  • Resolved
  • MANUAL
     BUENAS TARDES TENGO UN PROBLEMA A LA HORA DE BUSCAR CATEGORIA EN EL MAPA DE omp...
    10 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 13 September 2012
  • Resolved
  • MANUAL
     BUENAS TARDES TENGO UN PROBLEMA A LA HORA DE BUSCAR CATEGORIA EN EL MAPA DE omp...
    10 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 13 September 2012
  • Resolved