I do not find the #poweredby { display:none; } in the CSS Style Sheet of the Template I am using... Thanks for your help......
Hello, Is it possibile somehow to turn off editing of posted items by registered users? On my site we have admin that approves comments. But when registered user post comment, and we approve it. So far so good, but later this user can comple...
I am working with !JoomlaComment 3.26 I have set a user to be administrator in joomla. I have set moderator groups to be manager/administrator/superadministrator but my moderators, who wish to moderate, get nothing else than _NOT_AUTH_ when ...
Hi, After installation of ver 3.26 in Joomla 1.5.9 nothing happens. I can make all changes in the settings for JomComment, but nothing is seen on the website. What could be wrong? Stefan...
Hi guys. Have any of you ever seen this problem before. Everything else works, but when I go in to content settings, the template is gone, and I cant save or anything else. Any fix? Joomla 1.0.15 stabel Joomcomment 3.26 [img size=...
Hello, Is it possible for the comments module to display comments in Seyret. My test site is: http://www.newageicons.com/kaboom I have posted some comments to a couple videos but nothing displays in the module (listed under "Streets Is Ta...

RTL

Hi which files do i need to change in order for the module to display right to left? [url]http://www.amazingrace.co.il/race/%D7%94%D7%A6%D7%95%D7%95%D7%AA%D7%99%D7%9D.html[/url] TXS! Pashy...

manage comments

I wonder how can I do that the administrator manage the comments instead of the super administrator?:dry:...
im new here, i was just wondering is there any codes which enables the random changes of chapcha characters? as i am currently working on a project which requires me to create a capcha with different coloured characters.. pls help. ...
Daniel, Good morning.. Could you please use the link I sent you and look at the site? You will now see comments. You will also see line breaks in the middle of people's text. This behavior is random and if you will look at Ief's comment, it's cop...
Hi, I am very interested in your comment component. Do you have a rough idea when you publish the first stable release for Joomla 1.5 natively? Does it make sense to run a previous version in legacy and then update later on? I just want to avoid ...
Any reason why jocomment in combination with mootools and this quicktime script should crash IE v.6? <script type="text/javascript"><!-- QT_WritePoster_XHTML('Click to Play', 'images/stories/video/poster.jpg', 'images/stories/video...
Hi all, I'm using !joomlacomment 3.25 and mod_comments on my page [url]http://www.vfr-krefeld.de[/url]. The module mod_comments links to the wrong articels (Itemid=34 instead of Itemid=1). How can I fix that?...
Hi all, I'm using !joomlacomment 3.25 and mod_comments on my page [url]http://www.vfr-krefeld.de[/url]. The module mod_comments links to the wrong articels (Itemid=34 instead of Itemid=1). How can I fix that?...
Hey, I posted a problem yesterday and I have two more important issues now: When I select a comment and press EDIT, I get a blank page. It sends me to /administrator/index2.php What's there? I looks at the code of /administrator/index2.php and i...
Hi, First of all I'd like to say joomlacomment looks like a great system, I first had some issues with the install just like many others. The files had some problems moving even with 777 on. But through searching the forums I found the solution by...
First of all let me thank you for a cool tool. Now, I'm having a problem I think only you could help m with: When trying to import comments fro Easyguestbook, I ran into a problem. even though I tried many different combination in the settings o...
I would like to have a message like "There are no comments for this article. Please register to write a comment.", when there are 0 comments for a content item. Now, there ist only the comments headline and the input formular. Thanks!...
Try to find solution of issue at forum but don't see any reports. I have strange problem. Just install JoomlaComment 3.26. Have some small problems with a rights during instalation error when moving /var/www/tbdSnQ/http://tbd.in.ua/administrator...
Hello, I have recently tried installing the comments system, but, was having some serious problems with perms. Now everytime i had this issue it seems as though it was " " installed " " because it would show up in my plugin lis...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Fatal error
 When I try to install the component I get the message "successfully instal...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 05 December 2012
  • Resolved
  • Fatal error
     When I try to install the component I get the message "successfully instal...
    1 Replies
  • Resolved
  • Fatal error
    When I try to install the component I get the message "successfully install...
    1 Replies
    Fatal error
    When I try to install the component I get the message "successfully install...
    1 Replies
    Get directions - problem with wrong target propose
    I have problem with using "Get directions" option for direction adress...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 03 December 2012
  • Resolved