Hallo, wo richtet man in Matukio für Joomla 4+ die Zahllungsmethden ein? Hier ist nur die Auswahl Cash angelegt? Ausschließlich Überweisung wäre gewünscht....
Andre Wegener Matukio supporter
Hi, We are using Hotspots Pro v6.0.11 on a Joomla 3.10 website. We are also using Regular Labs - Modules Anywhere v7.16.1. There is a conflict between the "Content - Hotspots Anywhere" and the "System - Regular Labs - Modules A...
Just used CMigrator on a site - worked great. Thank you! Saved me a BUNCH of time. WP site had like 1000 posts/pages. One question: No users were brought over. Did I miss something? Thanks for the great tool....
Gary Piland Hotspots supporter
We have a specific proxy that have strengh rules, Can you provide us all link that should be allowed to set correctly hotspots. We observe very long waiting when selecting hostpots from backend the first time and we have also the same problem on fron...
BERGER Vincent Hotspots supporter
CComment form is not visible if site language is set to German. When I switch back to Englisch/UK the comment form is visible. What can I change that the form is also visible when I have German as a language active? Thanks!...
I receive an error/warning when entering a booking to an event. Any idea what I need to change? Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML() [domdocument.loadhtml]: ID matukio-fees already defined in Entity, line: 42 in /users/fc110/www/libraries/cforms/form...
Barbara Helbig Matukio supporter
Hi, i think i found a problem. When trying to edit a hotspot from front-end if you save it and the "administrative_area_level_1" field is empty, it returns an error telling me there is no default value set for this field. Workaround...
Hallo, seit dieser Woche haben wir einen neuen: wenn wir bei einer Veranstaltung Gebühren neu eingeben oder versuchen Gebühren zu ändern, kommt folgender Fehler und es zerhackt die Veranstaltungsansicht im Backend: 0 number_format(): Argument #1 ($n...
Corrina Bosch Matukio supporter
I recently upgraded Hot spots to the latest version - 6.0.11. I have discovered one type of map view that no longer works. When I add a map using Joomla's Menu system - and use Map View as Menu Item Type the map isn't being centered correctly. ...
Randy Fought Hotspots supporter
I think I have found a bug in the "Content - HOTSPOTS" Plugin. I use this plugin to show a single Hotspot in the map. With the syntax: {hotspots hotspot=2} 2 is the ID of the hotspots I want to show. If a user click on an article the...
Since many years I use ctransifex free with great success and thankfulness for my open source project BwPostman. It worked until 2022-11-09. Today I wanted to build new packages but I only got a 404 page from transifex, see attached screenshot. Wi...
Is there a way to increase the zoom factor when you click Zoom to view a property? We have a client with a lot of properties very close together and the Zoom still shows a lot of icons covering each other. Thanks!...
Gary Piland Hotspots supporter
I didn't find the answer on my question in documentaion and on this forum, if I just missed it, please, let me know. I want to know about possibilities of extencion before buying it. How do custom fields look like from the frontend? And how many c...
Hello, in version 5.3.11 I had defined over 300 hotspots. Due to the switch to PHP 8, I have updated the hotspot core. After that, I was only shown 190 hotspots. I got the message that I also need the Hotspot Pro again. So I bought and installed the...
Hello Daniel, I think this is a bug. I have different hotspots maps on my website splitted in countrys. And for every country I used the Maps center: "by category marker bounds" in the menu option. But this does not work. It is still ...
Yeah it porbably was a fluke but the issue we are still having is as follow: The hotspots are not added to the hotspots table on saving a CB profile in the backend. Kind regards, Tom...
Nach der Installation von Matukio 7.1.7 mit Joomla 3 hat es im Frontend die Darstellung der Detailseite zerschossen. Sämtliche Raster sind weg, der Text wird abgeschnitten....
Rachel Blaser Matukio supporter
Hallo Das Matukio Search Plugin macht Fehler, siehe Screenshot. Bei Deaktivierung des Plugin funktioniert die Joomla Suche unter Joomla 4 einwandfrei. Das Matukio Search Plugin macht Probleme. Danke fürs korrigieren....
Hi, I'm using Hotspot PRO with Community Builder 3rd party. When I update a user, no Hotspot marker is created in database. Looks like I'm not the one (see here https://compojoom.com/forum/post/cb-integration-1) I've got the same configuration...
Hallo Daniel, jetzt habe ich noch ein anderes Problem, das aber auch Joomla 3 betrifft. Die Teilnehmer können sich nicht als Gast anmelden. Das Problem liegt in untenstehender Beschreibung. Beim Erstellen einer neuen Veranstaltung->kostenpfl...
Hubert Beck Matukio supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Zahlungsmethoden verwalten und anlegen
Hallo, wo richtet man in Matukio für Joomla 4+ die Zahllungsmethden ein? Hie...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 24 March 2023
  • Resolved
  • Conflict with Modules Anywhere
    Hi, We are using Hotspots Pro v6.0.11 on a Joomla 3.10 website. We are also ...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 23 March 2023
    CMigrator - thank you and one question about users
    Just used CMigrator on a site - worked great. Thank you! Saved me a BUNCH of tim...
    8 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 16 March 2023
    Unexpecting waiting (front and backside)
    We have a specific proxy that have strengh rules, Can you provide us all link th...
    11 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 28 February 2023
    CComment form not visible if site language is Germ
    CComment form is not visible if site language is set to German. When I switch ba...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 18 March 2023
  • Resolved