Hi Daniel, I tried top left, COM_HOTSPOTS_TOPRIGHT, Bottom left & Bottom Right. The category markers stay in the same position (top left). Is this a bug?...
Hi, Is it possible to add a print option for the directions tab? If you click on the printer icon all you get is the map. I want to print the directions of how to go from point A to point B...
Hi I have a forwarded domian to my main site (SSL subdomain) which does not show the map. Does not matter if I it is masked or not. Domain forwarding does not work. Have you got any idea what is the problem? Thanks...
Hi, A second icon for the same category was implemented for the new version?...
Someone explain me how to disable "find" function in my website? Thanks in advance. Can you reply me at dijorioluigi@gmail.com Luigi Di Iorio...
This feature would be very useful!...
Hi, It will be nice to incorporate google earth map to hotspots. The one you can see the map in 3D. Something like this: http://demo.hotjoomlatemplates.com/test/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=90...
I have two categories. If I select one and post, it posts to the wrong one. Then afterward it takes me the wrong main Hotspot default page. I have two hotspot default menu items. It always takes me back to the same one no matter where I post from...
Hello, I don't speak english very well, so i don't understand where I can buy the biggiesmalls template !? Thanks, Vincent....
Hey there, after installing Hotspots 2 without any warnings on my Joomla 1.5.22-Installation I get the error-message: COM_HOTSPOTS_MOOTOOLS12_IS_NOT_ACTIVATED. I cannot configure hotspots or any other settings. I understand, that Mootools 1....
Dan, I'm checking the beta version very often. I saw that when I rollover on one category I get 2 tool-tips. One default from browser and one from hotpots. Is it possible to disable the default one from the browser? Keep up the good work, Iki...
Hi Daniel, In the old hotspots version, if you select a hotspot, and after that you go to 'Route planning', you don't have to enter the address from the hotspot. Looks like in the new version this feature is gone. The 'get directions' option ha...
Hi Daniel, Is there any way to move the description behind the icon (hotspot)?...
Hi Daniel, If i install the new version on top of the old one, all the information / categories / etc will be deleted?...
After upgrading from Comment 4.18 to 4.19 the button labels are no longer displayed. Instead the variable names are displayed, e.g. . * {_JOOMLACOMMENT_ADDNEW} * {_JOOMLACOMMENT_SEARCH} * {_JOOMLACOMMENT_RSS} {_JOOMLACOMMENT_COMMENT...
At http://devtest.com.nextwavetech.us/ I have all the latest Ninjamonials installed, Ver. 1.9.4 Released 18 Apr 2011 and today's download of CComment, plus the NM plugin, which is active. You can see that CComment is working on the home page on ...
While I never considered using Sobi2 (or the now Sobi2pro), I am thinking of doing so now. Daniel Can you advise me if Sobi2pro will work with Hotspots 2 which is released on Monday. Any tips for using would be appreciated. Thanks...
Dan, damned good work with new version and all the stuff coming up! I love the new live update awesome work! My question is, if my web got facebook login implemented, will users be able to add hotspots with their facebook profile? Regards, Ik...
I'm anxious to see the new version of Hotspot. I'm finishing work on facebook and waiting for the new version to install, and publication. You can check in http://www.facebook.com/pages/Click-Campo-Grande/201674899877019 . If possible, I would like t...
I have checked to make sure i had a complete install. Firebug shows all.js and hotspot.js errors. Any ideas? Thanks http://www.workonmytime.com/fishing/reel-deal.html...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

category markers not changing position
Hi Daniel, I tried top left, COM_HOTSPOTS_TOPRIGHT, Bottom left & Bottom ...
2 Replies
Posted on Friday, 08 July 2011
hotspot 2.0 - getting directions
Hi, Is it possible to add a print option for the directions tab? If you click...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 08 July 2011
Domain forwarding
Hi I have a forwarded domian to my main site (SSL subdomain) which does not s...
8 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 07 July 2011
second icon for the same category
Hi, A second icon for the same category was implemented for the new version?...
5 Replies
Posted on Monday, 04 July 2011
find
Someone explain me how to disable "find" function in my website? Tha...
8 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 06 July 2011