Здравейте възможно ли е дясното меню да се появява само след кликване на мишката върху него?...
Even on the compojoom labs page (http://labs.compojoom.com/index.php/hotspots) when clicking on a search result it returns a 404. The problem is with native SEF turned on. When I disabled SEF URLs in Global Configuration the search results worked...
This one relates to the planned addition, sub-categories. Once they get implemented it would be nice to allow selection of categories to be shown when hotspots page is first being loaded. Options: [ul]Show 'em all. Show selected categories. Sav...
Hi Daniel, I would like to modify the way infowindow is showing the information to something like this: I am not using the regular 'insert image' option, I am using the 'Short Description' field. For example: because I need to includ...
The 3 arrows in the pic show the problem with the layout. The text "enter keyword" should be in the search box - this same problem occurs in chrome and firefox for me as well but the markers are where they should be, just over the "en...
I set the max width & height for thumbnails to 290 in the backend config but when I upload a photo for a hotspots the marker thumbnail is only the default 80px. I added a width attribute to 290px in the json/tmpl/default_description.php file and...
Hi Daniel, I wanna center the marker automatically when I am switching between screen modes. Example: - Once i click on 'Resize the map' ( [color=#339900]Full Screen [/color]), I want to center the markers automatically, and If I am going back...
Hi I have just installed the latest version of HotSpots on a J1.7 and all goes well but no map is loading in. http://business-unite.com/ Can you help please? Thanks Regards Chris...
Hey Dan Is there option for hotspots to load blank and then people select which marker they want?...
Здравей, Даниеле, току-що инсталирах Компджум-комент и в първия момент имам доста трудности. Коментарите отзад например излизат не на български, а на маймуни. Ако ги сейвна, излизат и отпред на маймуни. Има и други проблеми, дълго е за описване. М...

Hello! I'm using hotspots since a day now, and it's great! What I don't understand is the search option... I figured out, that it searches only words in the description, not in short description. That's okay, I hide the dexcription and use it as...

Hello! I'm using hotspots since a day now, and it's great! What I don't understand is the search option... I figured out, that it searches only words in the description, not in short description. That's okay, I hide the dexcription and use it as...
Dear Sir or Madam, after I bought and installed hotspots 2.0.4 on my new Joomla 1.6.5 Website, I see only a blank map without any content. You can prrof this on http://website.chem-tools.com/haendlerverzeichnis.html How can I configurate your wond...
I can only give 1 ID of the start category. Is it possible to give 2 (or more)? I really want all my markers from all categories shown on start and not just when the users select "Show hotspots from all categories"....
Hi, I have been using the old hotspot version that have a list of "latest locations" showing under the map. After I upgraded to 2.0.4, it just disappeared! I tried looking in the configuration and there is no option to turn it on. Anyone ha...
Please add addition fields for Telephone Number and website, I feel that this would enhance the product even more....
Greetings! I would like to ask what does the 12-Month subscription for Hotspots offer? After the 365 days pass, the component will go on working or must be updated? Also do I have any limitations on the number of domains that I can use it... Thank...
Hi Daniel, Right now I am using 16 categories and the number is increasing. As I mentioned in another post, my clients need to see all the categories at the same time, with the description as well. May you should try something like the followi...
Whenever I try to submit a new category nothing happens. The save and apply buttons are inactive. I just installed the latest version of Joomla, as well as the latest version of Hotspots. Please help!...
Whenever I try to submit a new category nothing happens. The save and apply buttons are inactive. I just installed the latest version of Joomla, as well as the latest version of Hotspots. Please help!...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Дясно меню
Здравейте възможно ли е дясното меню да се появява само след кликване на мишката...
7 Replies
Posted on Monday, 21 March 2011
Search result links return 404
Even on the compojoom labs page (http://labs.compojoom.com/index.php/hotspots) w...
13 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 14 July 2011
Show 'em all!
This one relates to the planned addition, sub-categories. Once they get implemen...
8 Replies
Posted on Friday, 17 December 2010
Customizing InfoWindow
Hi Daniel, I would like to modify the way infowindow is showing the informati...
8 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 20 July 2011
layout problem in IE7
The 3 arrows in the pic show the problem with the layout. The text "enter ...
3 Replies
Posted on Friday, 22 July 2011