Just came on my mind while I was fixing voting for comments. If voting addon could generate somehow overall scores and apply that to global score plugin somewhere beneath the map with stars or any symbols. Or, rate it and review. User must add ...

Jomsocial Plugin

How can I change the Activity Stream in Jomsocial to dislpay "(user) added a new Dive Site: (new site)"?...

Jomsocial Plugin

How can I change the Activity Stream in Jomsocial to dislpay "(user) added a new Dive Site: (new site)"?...
Have a great day!...
Hi! I got some issues. It seems the component goes as good as always but in the new version i installed it in J! 1.5.23 and: a) When it click on live update, this is the message i got, a blank page and: 500 - Ha ocurrido un error. ---> in en...
Installation appreared to go okay, but when I tried to create a message, after I hit 'Send', I got the attached error message. Thanks. Griz UPDATE/ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Even though I get the error message shown, the comments do appear afte...
Right now, If we select any category, the markers will be displayed on the map. But, if we select another category, the markers from the previous category are removed from the map. It could be nice, instead to remove the markers on the map from th...
Is it possible to numbered the locations (hotspots) in a category (and displayed the numbers on the side of the map). And also to display the numbered icons on the map? Something like MapQuest? Regards....
Add two (optional) html fields in the Configuration. First one to display html text between the title and the map. The second one to display html text below the map. This text can be used - for example - to describe the map or anything else. I th...
I just purchase Hotspots. So, I'm quite new with the product. Before, I read the reviews and test the demo. I try it on my test server. I don't know how to create multiple maps. When I look the configuration settings, the product seems design to s...
Dan, Bug #714: Wrong link to hotspot in jomsocial latest activity - it isnt fixed. Im still getting error page....
Hi ! i just put the language files in the right folder (admin and public), check my front end and back end language but its still in GB. is there something more to do in back end ?...
Hi, Before I buy Hotspots, please let me know: 1. Can I center the map on the location of a visitor (unregistered user in Jomsocial) and show active spots of other registered users around that visitor?. 2. Can I display an icon that represen...
When I try to load my map, an error code pops up saying: "The category that you have selected in the menu settings doesn't exist - please check the id of the category again". I check the only category I have and I cannot find the ID #.. I h...
add hotspot tab doesn't show up - did someone else encounter that prooblem? We just updated from 2.0.3 to 2.0.5... Thanx, Lucky ...
So, we got the default look now - with categories. How about option where people who add locations can choose what marker-icon they want and all marker-icons to be listed into main map without categories? this way categories wouldn't need to be list...
Hi, it just has drawn my attention that there are no coordinates visible in the frontend. If I click on a marker, I can zoom, calculate the route and get more Info. If I click on More Info, it is actually the section to place a comment. But nowher...
Hi Daniel, Anytime you click on any category, the search tab is showing up from the right side of the screen with an icon on top, the icon we use for that specific category. But any time we click on another category, a new tab is showing up to the...
Hi, when I try to send a place via email the lightbox doesn't display correctly. It's exceeds the top margin in height and all the fields aren't viewable. Isn't possibile to reduce its height, example on the "table class lightface"? Which ...
Hey Daniel, My site is http://igniteoutdoors.com. When I downloaded the latest version of Hotspots yesterday (great release!) and turned on the mootools upgrade it broke several things on my site including drop down menus, a rotator, etc. We are ...
Don Moore CComment supporter

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Overall score.
Just came on my mind while I was fixing voting for comments. If voting addon ...
2 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 06 August 2011
Jomsocial Plugin
How can I change the Activity Stream in Jomsocial to dislpay "(user) added ...
11 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 04 January 2011
Jomsocial Plugin
How can I change the Activity Stream in Jomsocial to dislpay "(user) added ...
11 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 04 January 2011
Have a great day!
Have a great day!...
2 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 06 August 2011
Error 500 in live update and migration
Hi! I got some issues. It seems the component goes as good as always but in the ...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 04 August 2011