Hi, how can I contact you privately? thx...
[color=#0000FF][size=1]Hi. This is my first post here. I like very much !JoomlaComment that's why I stopped using JoomComment... My question is that there is any module displaying the last comments... Thank you![/size][/color]...
Hi there, this is a really basic question but I can't find in 3.2.6 !JoomlaComments how to set for the comments to display the correct time when posted. My articles display the correct time when they are posted to the site (so the site settings and ...
After I posted thai language messege in long text I get "?" symbol , pls visit url below for this case http://www.lcdsure.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57 I've try to figured this out for a fews days but it make me ...
Hi all, I installed joomlacomment on my website. I activated the plugin but when I click on Send button nothing happens! I tried with Ajax enabled and disabled. Could someone help me? thank you! Here you can see a page where comments are activate...
I was wondering if you can help me out with this. I am using custom template option in Joomla Comment. I am customising akostyle template. Modifying html file so that I can layout the comment form and comments different way. Don't know PHP. N...
Hi, It seems that pagination links does not work when you are not logged in. This way users are not able see all the comments until they log-in. They will only be able to see the link on the first page only. (5-10 set in admin backend). When...
Hi. I m new in compojoom and i want to ask something I have installed component compojoom and i created an article "Example"....... I went to Compojoom and set it to show up only the article Example It is OK until now . The ar...
Hi, there is a possibility to notify by answer on comment. But is there a such possibility for article himself? I need to send to an author an email informing if he get a comment on his article. Thank you in advance....
I have Joomlacomment running nicely on a site but there is one weird thing. All comments appear to have been posted at 11 minutes past the hour. For example, the module displays the last 3 comments: 15.11.2008-10:11 LARUA is it free completel...
Hello. I'm stuck. I've got a third party template that I'm trying to use, but it messes with the comments table. Tried to poke around in the html and css, but frankly I made it worse. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. here is a zo...
Good Morning, I am new here. Love Joomla Comment, LOVE IT TO DEATH One small question. I set changed the entry box to 80 characters, but do not know how to make the text, when it shows up on the page as a comment, 80 characcters wide. Can y...
Hi, When nested comments are enabled they appear with a 40px left margin. style='margin-left:40px; It causes the right edge of the comment is moved 40px to the right - it breaks my layout (see photo). I would like the right edge always in the s...
Can anyone point me to the code that controls the number of characters allowed in a comment title. I'd like to increase the number of characters allowed. Thanks....
Hello Joomla community! I love this plug in, but is it possoible to always show the comments on a page as soon as the page is visited? This is important for my website because it relies heavily on comments of movies. I am getting complaints from ...
I installed !JoomlaComment 3.26 and it works great in any page of my website that is part of my content, I can include or exclude content pages without any problem. But when it comes to make it work with pages that are part of another component I ca...
Hi all... I'm !JoomlaComment 3.26 user... here is my site http://al-faizun.co.cc I have a problem that security image not appears... look at above: why...? any solution... thanks....
So guys, I understand that donation is not an acceptable way for the most of the people here to support the project - even if they think that !jocomment is a great thing. That is OK. I also like to use open source software and not to pay for it ...
I found that we have too much spam accounts today. I have deleted them(Please excuse me if I deleted a real account!) And I changed the register form to one that has a captcha image on it and also terms and conditions. If you have any problems to re...
I'm using the mySSlideBoth-emontop template on a test site, trying to configure as I want it before moving to a live site. Looking at the index.htm file, it appears the java script that controls the expanding/hiding of comments is right there: ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

site with component
Hi, how can I contact you privately? thx...
3 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 23 November 2008
Do you have a latest comments module?
[color=#0000FF][size=1]Hi. This is my first post here. I like very much !Joom...
2 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 23 November 2008
Incorrect Time Displayed when comments posted...
Hi there, this is a really basic question but I can't find in 3.2.6 !JoomlaComme...
5 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 19 November 2008
problems with charater display
After I posted thai language messege in long text I get "?" symbol , p...
23 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 19 August 2008
I can't post comments
Hi all, I installed joomlacomment on my website. I activated the plugin but whe...
5 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 18 November 2008