This is my blog that I'm using JoomlaComment, I'm doing a new design and a new style to Joomla Comment.... wait to the news. http://www.ronildo.com.br/blog...

Voting logic

Hi, I don't know if I messed up things, or if it was actually a designed feature, but in my installation (joomla 1.5.8) the comments voting was available only to the author, just the opposite of what I wanted (to have people entitled to comment, be a...
catid=17&id=1775...
Is it possible to change the wording of "Only registered users can write comments!" when a non-registered user clicks on "Write Comment?"...
Hi, in the e-mails sent to users to notify new posts, characters like ' become \\\', " become \\\", end of paragraph \n, etc. How can I correct it? Thanks in advance....
catid=10&id=1753...
Hi, Please let me ask you the following. I have succesfully installed !JoomlaComment 3.26 and everything works well. But I didn't succeed to make the envolope an active link, in the back-end this envolope link is working fine. Is it poss...
catid=10&id=1755...
Hello, I have many problems to install the forum in a right way. It seems that I now have also a problem with the captcha and I cannot chmod the maps. Besides it seems impossible to max the characters in the textaera (inputfield). I remov...
Hi there. I was looking for some comment component. I have installed 4.0 joomlacomment into my joomla 1.5 powered site. Installation run well but after it I was not able to do anything with component as when I clicked on some joomlacomment menu, it a...
first to thanks for this nice & ajax comment tool i installed correctly on my website[localhost] now i face one problem it show all picture in firefox but miss some imges in I.E also show blue boxes please tell me it is bug ? FIREFOX ...
Hello all, I have noticed that your plugin for Eventlist works only for versions prior to (and for) 0.8.11! Is there any plan to make something for the versions 0.9.x? The 'comments' part of the 'details' view of the Eventlist component is h...
Hi, till now I used JomComment, but I desided to change to your Component, because of the Ajax PageNav and the Design, which fitts better in my template... But I have some troubles with the Characters.... Now almost everything works, but only w...
Hi, I encounterd the problem while configuring joomlacomment. I entered the configuration menu and the hole page got messed up. It happened becuase of my CVS hidden folder. At administrator/components/com_comment/library.comment.php I changed ...
Hi there, I am a new user of JomComments and I first must say that I really enjoy it. However, the latest comments module has a bit of a problem: in order to display anything other than "no comments", it needs to have all articles and ...
Hi, I am using the Sport Line template by !Youjoomla. It has !joomlaComment installed by default. The text 'Write comment (0)' is displayed at the end of an article it does not show the whole text. I have used the Swedish translation file and the err...
Is it installing? Is it working? Do you want to congratulate us? Do it here ...
The thumbs up/thumbs down rating system is not showing for Joomlacomments on my site. I used the default Joomla templates with the Ajax and voting option turned on. It was there initially when I installed Joomlacoments, but now it's no where to b...
Hello, we are migrating from Joomla 1.0 to Joomla 1.5... I s there no migration tool for Joomlacomment, or is it not necessary? What do we need to do to make sure that Joomlacomment makes it through the migration with all of our comments....
Hi, First of all thanks for a great component. I did play around with the language files, so it might be that I f**d something up. Here is my problem. If a registered user makes a post when he's logged in with a captcha image I get following...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Ronildo - Brazilian Blog
This is my blog that I'm using JoomlaComment, I'm doing a new design and a new s...
3 Replies
Posted on Friday, 27 June 2008
Voting logic
Hi, I don't know if I messed up things, or if it was actually a designed feature...
0 Replies
Posted on Monday, 08 December 2008
MOVED: JoomlaComment - JComment
catid=17&id=1775...
0 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 06 December 2008
Customizing Message: "Only registered users..
Is it possible to change the wording of "Only registered users can write co...
7 Replies
Posted on Monday, 29 September 2008
Users notification: bad characters
Hi, in the e-mails sent to users to notify new posts, characters like ' become ...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 03 December 2008