On comments Page and on admin>> manage comments pages the page navigations don't work. this is page source <table align='center' id='CommentPageNav' width='100%' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' border='0'> <tr><td> <...
Have u ever thought of adding an ItemID to the commenter link?? Because right now, the modules I have published in my users' profiles don't show when I go to their profiles using the joomlacomment link. The ItemID is missing! This is how I d...
Joomla 1.5.6, of course with 1.0 Legacy mode. mysql (not mysqli) 4. I installed jocomment! and after configuration i was trying to to test this module. And this not works for me and my site :blush: When i'm trying to save comment i get this ...

HELP

Table 'joomla.jos_comment' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(*) FROM jos_comment AS c LEFT JOIN jos_content AS ct ON ct.id = c.contentid WHERE c.component = ''DB function failed with error number 1146 Table 'joomla.jos_comment' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT...

HELP

Table 'joomla.jos_comment' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(*) FROM jos_comment AS c LEFT JOIN jos_content AS ct ON ct.id = c.contentid WHERE c.component = ''DB function failed with error number 1146 Table 'joomla.jos_comment' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT...
Hey guys, I'm trying to make the comment system on my website anonymous. At the moment i Registered users have the Name filed auto filled out. How do i turn this off ?...
Hi there, I can't setup JoomSEF and !JoomlaComment properly .. My site config: Joomla 1.5.7 !JoomlaComment 3.26 JoomSEF v3.2.0 after I click on SEND button it shows arrows for about 2s .. then it disappears and no new post is shown .. ...
Hi, I have just one problem about security image dispalying. I can't see the anti-spam code to write. Joomla version 1.0.13 Stable. http://www.zeban.it Any suggestion? Thank you Glauco...
Hello, I am working with !JoomlaComment 3.23 I have set a user to be administrator in joomla. I have set moderator groups to be editor/publisher/manager/administrator/superadministrator but my moderators, who wish to moderate, get nothing else...
hi everyone. which is the best way to update from version 2.33? i know.... beein' a long time since the last update.... :P are the tables compatible? should i backup the component tables, unistall, reinstall and reimport the data? thanks! ...
hi All How to show add comment as same as this website: http://joomla.batjo.nl/news.html And how to put emoticon and UBB Code in same line as: http://joomla.batjo.nl/news/14-shoutbox-112-released.html#comments Please help me to get a configu...
Hi I have an intermittent problem with jcomment 3.26 running with joomla 1.0.13 First the label for users to click to change the captcha image is not displayed. Second: On many attempts to post a comment you get one of the two errors shown i...
hi when a message is added by a user its not filling the whole box area! its adding line brakes to it leaving a gap/space down the right side ? there are no line brakes in the msg. the msg box is 100% wide with no padding to shorten it there...
iv tired a couple times now to install comments but with no luck!! 1st time i downloaded the component then install zip file from joomla admin but screen went blank ! the com. was in the com. menu but when click on it it came up with this message ...
Hi re: http://www.hicksteadlakes.co.uk/the-lakes/bullrush-lake.html#CommentForm No captcha image showing. I have checked the permissions (as suggested in another thread) to 755 but still not showing. Any ideas? thanks Paul...
Hi there, I have just downloaded and installed your component, because I think this is just what I need. Then I went to your tutorials to follow the steps on how to create my own plugin. However, this tutorial is only for Joomla 1.0* and not J...
Hello guys! Thank you very much for your work and beatifull component first of all.Im using JComments,and i have a question.In which file,or where can i edit copyright in the end of comment - Powered by JComments(link) i whant something - Powered by ...
where i can change original captcha with recaptcha in JoComment ?...
I would like to hide the "Powered by. . . . " link at the bottom of my comment section, but I'm not sure what CSS file it is that I need to edit. Can anyone tell me what file I need to look at? Thanks....
Hi, at beginning sorry for my english i write from italy, i have a problem with the captcha image that don't show. I have the GD library enabled and all the file permissions are ok, as i read in other posts. The strange thing is that, the site is ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Page Navigation Problem
On comments Page and on admin>> manage comments pages the page navigations...
2 Replies
Posted on Monday, 27 October 2008
ItemID?
Have u ever thought of adding an ItemID to the commenter link?? Because right...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 21 January 2009
Error when try to use !jocomment
Joomla 1.5.6, of course with 1.0 Legacy mode. mysql (not mysqli) 4. I installed ...
11 Replies
Posted on Friday, 29 August 2008
HELP
Table 'joomla.jos_comment' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(*) FROM jos_comment AS...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 20 January 2009
HELP
Table 'joomla.jos_comment' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(*) FROM jos_comment AS...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 20 January 2009